Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Payroll Forum

Topic 16: Control Record

Views: 43471  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 04-12-2009, 03:29 AM

Hi

Dummy Payroll used for running Back dated payroll from starting of the company to still date before Live month.

Example.

Say your client is gong Live on 01.04.2009 and system should have all the data before that right, because for Statutory calculations like PF, TAX, Gratuity...leave.....

All this data will be in Non-SAP system, which comes from Data loading tool (Like LSML).. for that Data we need to run the payroll but if we run payroll with back dated system will run payroll and EE gets $$$.

To stop we need on Dummy Payroll Area, using this we will run the payroll.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh View Post
I have not been able to understand the concept of Dummy Payroll Area so far. Please explain why it is required how it helps and what are the advantages. Thanks.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:50 AM

Default Control Record

Hi teacher,

I have a couple of questions:

1) In payroll area I have monthly, dummy, weekly and bi-weekly periods how can I define in features ABKRS decision tree Under corporated office monthly, biweekly and weekly and separate
under crescenta pharma have monthly, biweekly and weekly?

I have it all together weekly, biweekly and mothly were either crescenta or corporated can choose payroll periods.

2) I have define ZCRP for company I could not locate it in ABKRS only cocode assign to personnel areas.

Thank you
Old 04-13-2009, 10:55 AM

Hi

If you have Employee sub-group wise if different payroll so you can assign. Like Sub-group Hourly Employees : Weekly Payroll Area, Salaries Employees - Monthly Payroll Area, All depends on Client requirement.

Feature first you need to give MOLGA (Country like 10 for USA) then Company Code then according to the requirement like Personnel Areas or Sub-areas, you need to understand how the differentiation is happen and at which level.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by spence_ayana View Post
Hi teacher,

I have a couple of questions:

1) In payroll area I have monthly, dummy, weekly and bi-weekly periods how can I define in features ABKRS decision tree Under corporated office monthly, biweekly and weekly and separate
under crescenta pharma have monthly, biweekly and weekly?

I have it all together weekly, biweekly and mothly were either crescenta or corporated can choose payroll periods.

2) I have define ZCRP for company I could not locate it in ABKRS only cocode assign to personnel areas.

Thank you
Old 04-13-2009, 06:27 PM

Default Doubt

Hello trainer,
I am not able to see BURKS company code when i check this tree instead i am seeing this info as show in this screen shot pls explain me y am seeing the different one n help me in this regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pratice.JPG (36.0 KB, 34 views)
Old 04-13-2009, 06:57 PM

Default Doubt

Hello Trainer,
I did as you menttioned here and the date also changed but along with it the RUN column is also changing from 0 to 2 it is right or am i doing some mistake plz explain me

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Once you release Jan 2000 payroll come bakc to change Payroll status : Release f. payroll.

So now the payroll period will change from 01.2000 to 02.2000

Do same for ever month.

Latest News in SAP HCM Payroll Forum