Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Kuldeep Singh - I haven’t found satisfaction in TV industry

Views: 1076  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-10-2021, 09:14 AM

Default Kuldeep Singh - I haven’t found satisfaction in TV industry

Kuldeep Singh on taking a break from TV

Kuldeep Singh, who was last seen in the TV show Vighnaharta Ganesh, has decided to take a break from television. The actor admits that he is not creatively satisfied with the medium.

Kuldeep says, “I have been planning to take a break from television for a long time. I haven’t found creative satisfaction in any of the shows that I have done so far. I don’t like certain things about how things work in the TV industry.

Makers are just trying to get maximum footage for the show in a limited time and no one cares about the actual creativity that is needed in the show. Even when I shared my thoughts about doing a scene in a certain way in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha, the director didn’t agree with me and the same thing happened in Vighnaharta Ganesh. I feel I have been typecast after doing mythology shows. That's why I want to take a break from TV and try out other mediums.”

He adds, “I don't feel TV is the right place for me to show my potential as an actor. Sadly, I have never come home creatively satisfied after doing any of my shows. TV actors are very hardworking, so they equally deserve to be a part of films. We get our scripts on the spot and act immediately. There's no extra time to build your character and work on it. I want to try my luck in other mediums and hope my fans support me and enjoy watching me in different projects.”

About:

• Kuldeep Singh (Vickie Chaudhary) (born 17 January 1985), generally know by his stage name Kuldeep Singh, is an Indian Hindi-language television actor who is best known for playing Lord Vishnu, Rama and Krishna in the mythological TV series Vighnaharta Ganesha and Bharmal in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha. He was also seen as Dr. Vaibhav in the police procedural serial CID.
  • Kuldeep Singh was born as Vickie Chaudhary on 17 January 1985 (Age) in Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India to (Parents) Satyapal Singh and Shyam Lata. Brought up in Delhi, he completed his B.Com (Education) at Ramjas College of Delhi University. His father Satyapal Singh.
  • He started his acting career with Detective Wagle which aired on DD National. He initially appeared in negative role in several television series including Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Aye Zindagi, Savdhaan India.
  • In 2017, he joined the mythological series Vighnaharta Ganesha which aired on Sony TV, and played Lord Vishnu, Rama, and Krishna. He acted in Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha as Bharmal, CID (Indian TV series) as Dr. Vaibhav, Man Mein Hai Visshwas as Anwar, and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya.
  • In 2020, Singh made his debut in a digital web series with Gandii Baat (season 4) in which he played Guddu.[ In July 2020, he was invited to appear in Bigg Boss (season 14), which he declined.

Tags
Aye Zindagi, Bigg Boss 14, cid, DD National., Detective Wagle, Gandii Baat, Gandii Baat 4, Kuldeep Singh, Savdhaan India, tv stars, Vickie Chaudhar, Vighnaharta Ganesha, Vikram Betaal Ki Rahasya Gatha, web series, Yeh Hai Aashiqui

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->