Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Malayalam Ronson Vincent

Views: 77  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-02-2022, 03:54 PM

Default Life After Bigg Boss Malayalam Ronson Vincent

Latest Update:
  • Bigg Boss Malayalam fame Ronson Vincent kick-starts a fitness challenge for fans, '#getfitwithron' trends
Who is Ronson Vincent:

TV actor and ex-Bigg Boss Malayalam 4 contestant Ronson Vincent is much-loved for her well-toned body. His passion for fitness seems to have taken a backseat because of his stay inside the Bigg Boss Malayalam house. He spent 92 days inside BB house. However, Ronson is all set to get back to shape, not alone but with a large number of fans.

Recently, Ronson shared his idea of forming a collective of fitness enthusiasts and starting a fitness challenge. The actor has shared that he has received unbelievable responses from netizens.

Sharing some screenshots of some of the responses he has got, Ronson wrote, "I have almost received 1200 plus inquiries from people from Kerala as well as abroad. I am stunned by the huge response from people. Just want to clarify something as I have been receiving so many messages regarding the financial side of it. However, I would like to emphasize that I am not looking for anything but your love and support".

Ronson Vincent was one of the strongest contenders in Bigg Boss Malayalam 4. However, he drew criticism for not involving in the issues inside the house. On the other hand, he was also praised for his game spirit during tasks.

Recently, he gained attention with one of his videos sharing a glimpse of his physique before and after Bigg Boss. In the video, the actor, who had a well-toned body seem to have grown a tummy because of the unbalanced food intake inside the Bigg Boss house.

Tags
Life After, Malayalam TV stars, Ronson Vincent

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->