Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Web Series 'Aarya' (TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, All Seasons 1,2,3, All Episodes)

Views: 13194  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-10-2020, 06:08 PM

Aarya star Namit Das reveals, ‘Sushmita Sen is the one who makes this series Unique!’

Namit Das reveals what makes Aarya unique. He even talked about working with filmmaker Madhvani and how he tends to leave a mark with his direction...

Actor Namit Das will soon be seen in the upcoming web series Aarya. It will also mark Sushmita Sen’s comeback on screen. While the trailer has already piqued the audience’s interest fans have been waiting for its release. Directed by Ram Madhvani, who helmed Neerja, the Disney+ Hostar special show Aarya is based on Dutch drama series Penoza.

While there seems to be a plethora of content for the audience to binge, Namit reveals what makes Aarya unique. He even talked about working with Madhvani and how he tends to leave a mark with his direction.

During a recent interview, Namit talked about Aarya and said, “I think Aarya makes Aarya very unique and the fact that we have someone so strong, someone of a caliber like Sushmita Sen playing that character makes this series incredibly unique. She is such a brilliant actress she is so good. She is going to come out stronger as she has life which is backing her with all that experience, all that has happened to her, good or bad it may be, it's really Sushmita Sen who makes this series unique.”

He even talked about Ram Madhvani’s direction and said calling him a brilliant director would also be an understatement.

“He is running after you and there are so many people in the industry who are ok with the industrial way of making things but he's not ok with that, he's very sensitive. He wants to make something which is real and as you can see in the trailer itself it's completely reflective of his vision, of what he wants and that's why the trailer itself is making so many waves and when we land ourselves on June 19, people are gonna love the series as well.” he added.

Das further revealed, Ever since the trailer was released, the audience has been waiting for the upcoming series. The Hotstar specials delves into how organized crime and betrayal runs deep in a family. It is about protagonist Aarya and how she is pulled into the narcotics business when her family is threatened. Along with Sushmita and Namit, the show also features Chandrachur Singh, Sikander Kher, Jayant Kripalani, Sohaila Kapoor, Sugandha Garg, Maya Sareen, Vishwajeet Pradhan and Manish Chaudhary.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-22-2020, 09:06 AM

Sikander Kher on Hotstar Specials 'Aarya': I have thoroughly enjoyed working with this team!

Sikandar Kher speaks about his character in Hotstar Specials series Aarya.

Hotstar Specials in conjunction with RMF (Ram Madhvani Films) is set to launch Aarya – a story where organised crime is the daily family business and betrayal runs deep. The show features actor Sushmita Sen, Chandrachur Singh and an ensemble cast of talented actors Namit Das, Sikandar Kher, Jayant Kripalani, Sohaila Kapoor, Sugandha Garg, Maya Sareen, Vishwajeet Pradhan and Manish Chaudhary in pivotal roles. Directed by Ram Madhvani, Sandeep Modi and Vinod Rawat, Aarya is an official adaptation of popular Dutch crime-drama Penoza.

Preparing Aarya to brave through the obstacles that she encounters in her life, Daulat is Aarya’s close confidante. Played by Sikander Kher, Daulat is seen as a trusted aide to the family and strives for Aarya to bring out her inner lioness through the chaos.

Speaking about his character, Sikandar Kher says, ”Daulat is very protective about Aarya’s character and is incredibly loyal to the family - you could say he is almost like the foot soldier of the family. He stays by her side and tries to protect her from whatever comes her way - in a way, this character, Daulat is different from my real-life personality and I wanted to get every shot to be taken well and I was ready to go back as many times possible in front of the camera to get it right. I have thoroughly enjoyed working with this team, everyone has shared a lot of love on set and going there to begin each day was exciting. ”

The world of Hotstar Specials show Aarya starts with a loving wife & doting mother (Aarya), her reluctance to be involved in the illegal narcotics family business; whose life is suddenly turned upside down, her family is threatened and, in the quest to protect them she is forced to become the very person she always avoided. She realizes that to protect her family from criminals, she herself needs to become one!
Old 06-23-2020, 09:33 AM

Ram Madhvani reveals the inspiration behind Hotstar Specials presents Aarya

The creator and director, Ram Madhvani, talks about the inception of Aarya and how the dutch-version was modified for the Indian audience.

The creator and director, Ram Madhvani, talks about the inception of Aarya and how the dutch-version was modified for the Indian audience.
Hotstar Specials in conjunction with RMF (Ram Madhvani Films) has recently launched Aarya – a story where organised crime is the daily family business and betrayal runs deep. The show features actor Sushmita Sen, Chandrachur Singh and an ensemble cast of talented actors Namit Das, Sikandar Kher, Jayant Kripalani, Sohaila Kapoor, Sugandha Garg, Maya Sareen, Vishwajeet Pradhan and Manish Chaudhary in pivotal roles. Directed by Ram Madhvani, Sandeep Modi and Vinod Rawat, Aarya is an official adaptation of popular Dutch crime-drama Penoza.

Recently, Ram Madhvani revealed that he wanted to recreate internationally acclaimed - Penoza for the Indian audiences and for over 9 years but was baffled by how best to churn this out for the Indian audience, keeping their content-appetite in mind. Like every other artist, he chanced upon his Eureka moment for Aarya in the most unconventional way.

Speaking about this incident that sparked the thought to create Aarya, he says,“I saw Penoza 9 years ago with my wife, Amita, now my co-producer. When we saw it, we immediately knew that this is the character that we really had to bring onto the screen for the Indian audience. For a couple of years, I was clueless on how to adapt it. Around 7 years ago, we were undertaking a train journey and I happened to ask the TC the whereabouts of some flowers blooming outside. Upon being informed of them being opium fields, it occurred to me how to root this. I knew how to make it culturally relevant to India”

A lot of research, deliberation and reflection went into the inception of the masterpiece that is Aarya, the results of which was showcased to us on June 19, only on Disney+ Hotstar VIP.

Catch the thrilling family crime drama Hotstar Specials Aarya only on Disney+ Hotstar VIP!
Old 06-24-2020, 07:22 AM

Ankur Bhatia critically acclaimed for his performance in Disney+ Hotstar 'Aarya'

Ankur Bhatia has essayed the character of Sangram who is the younger brother to Sushmita Sen in the Ram Madhvani directorial Aarya. The performances are definitely of the highest cadre and this character is right up there.

Ankur Bhatia has essayed the character of Sangram who is the younger brother to Sushmita Sen in the Ram Madhvani directorial Aarya. The performances are definitely of the highest cadre and this character is right up there. Everyone has loved the series and more than that the performances where Ankur as Sangram stands out.

With all the adulation coming his way, we spoke to him and here is what he has to say, "It was a true test of performance. We had worked hard on before shooting establishing the characters. Above all, I hope we entertained and achieved what we went about achieving to begin with. We wanted to create something that the audience is hooked to and can't miss a moment and that is done. I am happy and it feels great."

We are all waiting for the situation to be fine again and we see more of such stuff . The OTT has set the ball rolling and we can vouch that it's a must watch.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:51 AM

Aarya director Ram Madhvani reveals, We conducted endless discussions with DOP to create a perfect character for each actor!

'We had to delve deep into every character's backstory,' Team Aarya opens up about having endless discussions to create a perfect character aesthetic for each of their actors...

Neerja director Ram Madhvani has been on cloud nine lately. Not only did the ad-man launch his own production banner Ram Madhvani Films, but he also released his first web-series Aarya. The show has been receiving major appreciation from all corners of the world, so much so that the audience is already buzzing with excitement for the announcement of season 2.

While the actors impressed everyone with their stellar performances and versatility, the aesthetics designed by the Costumes and Art team definitely stole several hearts. Talking about the collective efforts in planning Aarya’s overall aesthetic, director Ram Madhvani shared, “Sandeep Modi, Vinod Rawat as and I as Co-Directors did a lot of research and conducted endless discussions with our DOP, Harshvir Oberai the Director of Photography, and Theia Tekchandaney the Costume Designer along with Anna Ipe the Production Designer, to create an atmosphere suitable for all our characters. We specifically designed the dark tones and the urban yet rooted environment so that our audience could relate to Aarya’s family on a personal level.”

Theia Tekchandaney revealed that creating costumes for each and every character was a tough job. She said, “We had to delve deep into every character's backstory to create an environment suitable for them. Every character’s upbringing, their personalities and special attributes heavily influenced what clothes they would wear, what their homes would look like, what are the things will they own, and their character aesthetics.”

Talking about how he worked closely with the design team on the mood of the lighting and tonality, Harshvir Oberai shares, “Since we had decided to shoot the series with ‘no film lights’ techniques, we had to also accordingly plan, which kind of lamps and light fixtures should be used in a particular scene along with the set colours with Anna Ipe. We had to also closely work with the costume designer Theia Tekchandaney so that the colour palette that the team had chosen wouldn’t clash on-screen with the locations and sets.”
And we must say, that this intricate detailing of every aspect of the show has definitely paid off for the team.

The 9-episode series is produced by Ram Madhvani Films with and Endemol Shine with Amita Madhvani as a co-producer. Aarya is now streaming on Disney+ Hotstar VIP.

Tags
Aarya, Aarya 1, Aarya 2, Aarya 2020, Aarya 2021, Aarya First Episode, Aarya First Episodes, Aarya Last Episode, Aarya Release Date, Aarya Season 1, Aarya Season 2, Aarya Star Cast, Aarya Web Series, aarya web series cast, Chandrachur Singh, city of dreams web series wiki, hostages indian web series wiki, hotstar hindi series, hotstar hot web series, hotstar upcoming web series 2020, hotstar web series, indian hot web series wiki, Jayant Kripalani, Manish Chaudhary, Maya Sareen, Namit Das, Ram Madhvani, Sikandar Kher, Sikander Kher, Sohaila Kapoor, Sugandha Garg, sushmita sen, upcoming series in hotstar, Vishwajeet Pradhan, web series

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->