Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM OM & PA Forum


Topic 20 : Pay Scale Structure


Reply
Views: 13633  
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #61  
Old 02-23-2009, 09:38 AM
dryakp dryakp is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 131
Default Hi Trainer

Hi Trainer,


No Topic today?



Thanks
Anish




Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Hi

Hope you guys enjoying the training.

ANY QUESTIONS ON TODAY'S TOPIC.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 02-23-2009, 10:08 AM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,217
Default

Hi

Looks like today no training.

As Trainer got some urgent work.

Will see u all tomorrow

Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by dryakp View Post
Hi Trainer,


No Topic today?



Thanks
Anish
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 04-18-2009, 06:02 AM
awin awin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 42
Default Doubt

Hello Trainer,
Here in the period parameter column if we select f4 we can see options n so in that options what is the difference between no 70 and no. 90 oz both are saying monthly PH???can u explain the difference.n if there is no difference can we select 90 instead of 70 in period parameter??

Thanks
Awin

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 04-18-2009, 07:30 AM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,217
Default

Hi

70 & 90 are customized parameters, means some one created.

But Refer SAP standard parameters in the same F4

Thanks


Quote:
Originally Posted by awin View Post
Hello Trainer,
Here in the period parameter column if we select f4 we can see options n so in that options what is the difference between no 70 and no. 90 oz both are saying monthly PH???can u explain the difference.n if there is no difference can we select 90 instead of 70 in period parameter??

Thanks
Awin
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Yogesh Yogesh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
Dear Trainer,

I have a Question from Topic 12: Payroll Structure(Here under Basic Settings--> Define Date Modifiers). Can we have one Payroll Area for one period modifier say, monthly, with different Payment Dates by using different Date Modifiers or we will have to create different payroll areas for different pay dates. If we have to have different payroll areas, what is the use of date modifier? Is it necessary that every payroll area has a date modifier?

You can see I am bit confused on the use of Date Modifiers. Please explain with examples so that I may understand clearly the use of date modifier.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-25-2009, 07:50 AM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,217
Default

Hi

You can have one payroll area with diff Date modifiers

Like Monthly payroll area with 15th, 20th & 25th as pay dates.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogesh View Post
Dear Trainer,

I have a Question from Topic 12: Payroll Structure(Here under Basic Settings--> Define Date Modifiers). Can we have one Payroll Area for one period modifier say, monthly, with different Payment Dates by using different Date Modifiers or we will have to create different payroll areas for different pay dates. If we have to have different payroll areas, what is the use of date modifier? Is it necessary that every payroll area has a date modifier?

You can see I am bit confused on the use of Date Modifiers. Please explain with examples so that I may understand clearly the use of date modifier.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 05-25-2009, 02:33 PM
Yogesh Yogesh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

You can have one payroll area with diff Date modifiers

Like Monthly payroll area with 15th, 20th & 25th as pay dates.

Thanks
What is the normal practice in Real Time scenarios? Is it to have one payroll area with different Date modifiers or Different Payroll Areas for different pay dates for the same periodicity.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Latest News in SAP HCM OM & PA Forum


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.