Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Colors TV Choti Choti Sarrdaarni (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 7318  
Old 04-27-2020, 01:54 AM

Default Colors TV Choti Choti Sarrdaarni (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Latest Update:
  • "TV Wasn't on My Mind" Says Nimrit Ahluwalia of 'Choti Sardarni'Interestingly, the actor mentioned how TV was never on her mind and that she actually came to Mumbai for a film she was shorlisted for.
  • Choti Sarrdaarni all set to get a Kannada remake - It looks like remakes are not reserved to just films after all as Indian show Choti Sarrdaarrni, is all set to get a remake in Kannada.
  • Choti Sarrdaarni: Kaushal Kapoor and Vishvapreet Kaur to be a part of the show - The show will see the actors play important roles in the show. Here's what we know about it.
  • 'Kabir Singh' Fame Geetika Mahendru Bags a Role in 'Choti Sardarni' As a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen.
  • Hitesh Bhardwaj who essays the role of Manav, Meher’s lover in Colors’ Choti Sarrdaarni might return to the show again.
  • Simran Kaur Sachdeva NOT getting replaced in Choti Sarrdaarni
  • Child artist Advit Sood, who played the role of Yuvi in Choti Sarrdaarni has quit the show.
Meher is coerced by her mother into marrying Sarabjeet, a widower with a 5 year-old child. But, much to her mother's dislike, Meher is pregnant with her lover, Manav's child. Can she stand up for her love and fight her own?

Story, TV Show is about:

Choti Sardarni is a story of two lovers Manav and Meher who gets separated by Meher's family as Manav is brutally ****ed by Meher's mother ..Later pregnant Meher gets married to Sarabjeet who is a man with a heart of gold. Sarabjeet is a single parent and an extremely kind person who accepts Meher with all the positive intact. The show depicts the pure and loving relation between Meher and Sarabjeet who acts as a driving force of motivation and support for his wife. She develops a robust and inspiring personality equivalent to Choti Sardarni as the show progresses.

Telecast/Repeat:
Choti Sardarni airs on Colors at 7.30 pm from Monday to Friday and is streamed on Voot.

Negative Reviews:
  • Emotionally Confusing and Annoying.
  • This is one of most cringiest show I've saw in my life actors should learn some acting from nikkad natak
Positive Reviews:
From 1st episode this show grabs your attention. All the actors performed really well. Direction is amazing also. Really captivating & just outstanding a must watch!!!!

Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • When it comes to Colors channel, one of the first shows to be coming back on-air with fresh episodes will be Choti Sardarni. The Avinesh Rekhi-Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia starrer has already re-started shoot and will be having new twists and turns right away in the comeback for the viewers to enjoy.
  • And as a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen. On that note, actor Geetika Mahendru, who is best known for her role in Kabir Singh has been finalized to play the role of Ginni, who is a bubbly girl.

Old 04-27-2020, 01:57 AM

Avinesh Rekhi is an Indian actor who initially started his acting career with movie Ru Ba Ru in 2008 and was also seen in the film Dil Bole Hadippa!
Avinesh however made his Television debut in 2012 with the show Chhal — Sheh Aur Maat where he played the lead role of Kabir Jaiswal. He played the role of Antagonist Kabir Jaiswal in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon. In 2017, he was seen in the show Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh, Piyaji as the main lead. Currently, he is seen in Colors TV show Choti Sardarni playing the role of Sarabjit Gill.

Mansi Sharma

Avtaar Gill at New Delhi's Intercontinental Park Royal, to publicise the serial Ehsaas - Kahani Ek Ghar Ki, slated on DDI. Whether it is a small or big role he gives his best shot. He have starred with legendary actors like Dilip Kumar, Raj Kumar and Amitabh Bachchan.In 'Ehsaas he played the character of Ved Prakash Singhania. A businessman, he has a friend in Dharamchand, played by Kiran Kumar. He is best remembered as Kadarbhai in the immensely popular tele serial Nukkad. After acting in hundreds of films like Sadak, Rangeela, the recent Gig B starrer Baghbaan, veteran character artiste Avtaar Gill simply refuses to move away from a Chembur. He was also in the serial Yeh Dil Chahe More.

Anita Raaj

Hitesh Bhardwaj playing the role of Zorro in Channel V show Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Playing lead role in Agar Tum Saath Ho - Zindagi.

Shivani Gosain

Dolly Minhas plays the role of Mihir mother's in tv show Behenein aired in Star Plus.

Simran Sachdeva
Old 04-27-2020, 01:57 AM

Source indiaforums

Meet The Man Who Will Enter As a Stalker & Blackmailer in 'Choti Sardarni'

Apart from the likes of Naagin 4 and recently concluded Bigg Boss 13, there aren't many shows doing wonders for Colors channel. But the biggest exception, however to this list is Choti Sardarni. Ever since its launch, the show has managed to create a constant buzz and has even gathered a lot of love; but most importantly good ratings too. And now, to spice things up and keep things going when it comes to the numbers, the show will be witnessing new entry soon. According to reports, actor Prakhar Shukla, who has appeared in shows like Sarfarosh - Saragrahi 1897 and Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai, apart from recently being seen in Kumkum Bhayga is all set to enter Choti Sardarni. Shukla will be seen playing the role of a stalker, who will be constantly stalking and blackmailing the Gill family, especially Dolly Bua (Dolly Minhas) and even on the leading duo of Sarabjit (Avinesh Rekhi) and Meher (Nimrit Kaur). If you are wondering what will be the reason for the same - he will be having a hidden agenda which ill be revealed only as time goes on. Are you excited about this major development? Leave in your comments below.
Old 06-03-2020, 02:00 PM

Simran Kaur Sachdeva NOT getting replaced in Choti Sarrdaarni

It was earlier reported that Choti Sarrdaarni Actress Simran Kaur Sachdeva has been replaced in the show. However, the Actress has now been retained and have sorted out the differences with the producers.

Colors TV show Choti Sarrdaarni is one of the most popular shows and recently one of the actors of the show, Simran Kaur Sachdeva had been making the headlines.

The recent media reports stated that Simran Kaur Sachdeva who plays the character of Harleen Gill in the show has been replaced by the producer. Simran even confirmed the news to the media and said that she had issues with the Producer and also mentioned various other reasons for quitting the show

Now according to the latest reports in the media, the actress has been retained in the show. It is stated that Simran and the producers of the show have discussed and sorted out the difference and she will be retained in the show. Simran will continue to play the character of Harleen. Simran confirmed the news to the portal.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:28 PM

Default Advit Sood aka Yuvi QUITS Colors’ Choti Sarrdaarni

As per the latest reports by a leading portal, child artist Advit Sood, who played the role of Yuvi in Choti Sarrdaarni has quit the show.

Colors TV show Choti Sarrdaarni is one of the most popular shows on the channel and is being loved by the viewers for it's storyline and performances. Recently, the show was quite in buzz when it was reported that Actress Simran Sachdeva who played the role of Harleen Gill in show has been replaced. Simran spoke to a leading portal where she confirmed quitting the show and she even said that one of the producers misbehaved with her and they put in a lot of pressure on her. However, later on, Simran was retained in the show.

Now, as per the latest news by a leading portal, child artist Advit Sood, who played the role of Yuvi in the show has quit the show. The reports suggest that Advit's parents are not comfortable with the shooting situation post lockdown.

Television shooting has been allowed but with the rules and regulations given by the Government. As per the guidelines issued, no senior citizen and child artist under the age of 10 will be allowed on sets.
Old 06-25-2020, 10:57 AM

Hitesh Bhardwaj aka Manav to Re- enter Colors Choti Sarrdaarni?

Hitesh Bhardwaj who essays the role of Manav, Meher’s lover in Colors’ Choti Sarrdaarni might return to the show again.

Hitesh Bhardwaj who essays the role of Manav, Meher’s lover in Colors’ Choti Sarrdaarni might return to the show again.

Manav's character was such a simpleton and a cute lover boy and it was sad for the viewers to see his death in the show. And now we hear that Manav's character who got a great response in the show might make a come back in the show.

Recently it was reported that Post lockdown, the shooting of Choti Sarrdaarni has been resumed and to give the audience a new twist and drama in the upcoming episodes, the makers have already given a hint in the promo that someone is coming back in Meher's life.

And if sources are to be believed, then Hitesh Bhardwaj's character was always supposed to make a return and now post lockdown makers have planned to bring Manav's character for more twist and drama in the show.
Old 07-02-2020, 06:10 PM

'Kabir Singh' Fame Geetika Mahendru Bags a Role in 'Choti Sardarni'

As a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen.

Courtesy : Picuki

We all know that a bunch of shows has already resumed shooting and while there is indeed a long list of shows that might be doing the same soon, a few of them have even haad their comeback dates finalized. When it comes to Colors channel, one of the first shows to be coming back on-air with fresh episodes will be Choti Sardarni. The Avinesh Rekhi-Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia starrer has already re-started shoot and will be having new twists and turns right away in the comeback for the viewers to enjoy.

And as a part of the changes and freshness that the show is planning to bring in, new characters will also be introduced and some replacements will also happen.

On that note, actor Geetika Mahendru, who is best known for her role in Kabir Singh has been finalized to play the role of Ginni, who is a bubbly girl. Mahendru confirmed her entry in the show to an entertainment portal where she also mentioned she has been shooting for it already for the past five to six days and she is loving the entertainment of the set as she is a hardcore Punjabi and everyone talks in Punjabi on the set too.

She further added that she hopes that people will accept her just like they accepted Jinal Jain, whom she's replacing.
Old 09-05-2020, 03:54 PM

Default Choti Sarrdaarni: Kaushal Kapoor and Vishvapreet Kaur to be a part of the show

The show will see the actors play important roles in the show. Here's what we know about it.

Interesting updates from the telly world keep coming in as things have now got back to normal and shoots have all resumed. And now, the latest update that we have is about Colors' show Choti Sarrdaarni, produced by ****row and Shaika Entertainment. The show will be witnessing a new entry soon in the form of two important actors.

Popular actors Kaushal Kapoor and Vishvapreet Kaur will be joining the cast of the show and both of them are popular faces in the TV industry. Kapoor is popular for his roles in films like Satya 2, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, and the popular TV show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Vishvapreet Kaur, on the other hand, was last seen in Sufiyana Ishq.

The duo will take on the role of parents to Vikram Diwan, played by Hitesh Bhardwaj. Meanwhile, the track has been keeping the audiences hooked onto it with the piqued interest regarding whether or not he is Manav after all. With these two new entries, audiences might get to know more about the same because they will add to the intrigue.
Old 10-30-2020, 01:25 AM

Choti Sarrdaarni all set to get a Kannada remake

It looks like remakes are not reserved to just films after all as Indian show Choti Sarrdaarrni, is all set to get a remake in Kannada.

Choti Sarrdaarni is quite the popular show on Indian television and it has, in fact, been garnering a lot of love. While it has managed to make good numbers as far as the TRPs are concerned, the show is all set to get a Kannada remake, and the show will be titled Hoo Male. As per the reports, the show will go on-air on November 16 and replace the already existing show Mooru Gantu.

The show narrates the story of a business tycoon, a widower, and also a single parent, who is trying his best to keep up the duties of both, a mother and father. Meanwhile, there is a girl, belonging to an esteemed family and falls in love with a man, an entrepreneur, but things get complicated when she is married off to the tycoon, in the wake of politics.

It will feature Chandana Ananthakrishna and Yashwanth in the lead roles. The original show, Choti Sarrdaarrni, features Avinesh Rekhi and Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia in the lead roles.
Old 11-06-2020, 01:26 AM

Default "TV Wasn't on My Mind" Says Nimrit Ahluwalia of 'Choti Sardarni'

Interestingly, the actor mentioned how TV was never on her mind and that she actually came to Mumbai for a film she was shorlisted for.

One of the most exciting things about having and listening to one's favorite actors talk in their interviews is knowing a little more about the journey he/she went through before becoming an actor. And if that particular occurrence is facsinating, it always gets all the more interesting. One of these interesting ones is that of actor Nimrit Ahluwalia, who is best known for playing the lead role of Meher in Colors' Choti Sardarni. Interestingly, the actor mentioned how TV was never on her mind and that she actually came to Mumbai for a film she was shorlisted for.

Opening up on that in an interview with Pinkvilla, Ahluwalia said, "My journey was not that smooth in comparison to his. I had moved to Bombay in November 2018 because I was shortlisted for a film that Mukesh Chhabra was casting for. TV was not in my mind but I started auditioning rigorously and I went for it everywhere. I had gone to this audition to 4 Lions because I had liked the script. I think after that it circulated that there is also this other girl. In Feb 2019, I was called for this audition where I had not read the script and was not in the correct attire that Mehr was supposed to have. I was not ready for the audition. I just walked in and did whatever. When I came out, the creative briefed me about it which got me excited. Luckily, they gave me a callback. I think most girls on TV are petite girls, with big eyes, fairer, big lips and I think I was the complete opposite. Then I struggled to convince people on top that I can do this part."
Indeed amazing, isn't it?

Tags
Advit Sood, Advit Sood left, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Future story, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni IndiaForums, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest news, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest UPdate, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni post leap, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Post Lockdown, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Star Cast, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni story sofar, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni TellyChakkarChoti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Written update, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni written update in english, Choti Sardarni, Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Sarrdaarni Future Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Last Episode, Choti Sarrdaarni Latest News, Choti Sarrdaarni Post lockdown, Choti Sarrdaarni Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Story sofar, colors tv, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: