Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

2020 & 2021 - Stars, Celebs Tests Positive in COVID 19 (CoronaVirus)

Views: 78867  
Old 08-27-2020, 11:23 AM

Default Rajesh Kumar tests positive for the novel Coronavirus and is currently in quarantine

Reportedly, Rajesh Kumar has tested positive for the virus and while he is asymptomatic, he is currently being treated and is in quarantine.

Rajesh Kumar, popularly known for his character of Rosesh from 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' will soon be seen in Binaifer and Sanjay Kohli's upcoming show, 'Excuse Me Madam.' Reports suggest that the actor has tested positive for coronavirus.

Rajesh started shooting a few days back and followed all the safety measures on the sets. However, he has been detected positive for the virus. The actor is asymptomatic and has no symptoms at all. He has been quarantined at home and is currently being treated.

Recently, there were also rumours that Rajesh had quit acting and turned to farming in his home state of Bihar. However, he denied the news saying that two years ago, he had started farming in his hometown but he had not quit acting. He is working in the entertainment industry and is in fact, waiting for the right scripts to come.

We wish the actor a speedy recovery!
Old 09-03-2020, 08:16 AM

Default MTV Splitsvilla X2 winner Shrey Mittal tests positive for Covid-19

Shrey took to social media to reveal the news about the same. Check out the post from the Splitsvilla winner here.

Coronavirus has been spreading like wildfire and many actors have been infected with the virus. Some of the names include the likes of Aditi Gupta, Mohena Kumari, Shrenu Parikh, and others, who were the ones who tested positive for the virus. While everyone has been taking the necessary precautions, the virus has been spreading rather aggressively and hence, everyone must take extra care after all.

And now, the latest celebrity to get infected with the virus is MTV Splitsvilla X2 winner Shrey Mittal. He posted on social media about the same. In a post, he went on to write, "Hello, I’ve tested as COVID positive today. I had been having symptoms for the last two days (Monday) so I got tested. I’m under 14 day home isolation. Whoever has come in contact with me directly or indirectly in the last 7-8 days, please be careful and keep a track on your health. Something which still felt".

Shrey went on to win his season of Splitsvilla with Priyamvada Kant and the two definitely went on to create a lot of buzz
Old 09-04-2020, 04:46 PM

Default 'Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum' Actor Mayanka Tests Positive For COVID-19

The actor confirmed the news herself where she said that even though she flew Mumbai to her farmhouse in Gujarat as soon as the lockdown was announced; there seems to be no escape from the deadly virus. Sharma confirmed that not only she but her parents are also tested positive for COVID-19.

Courtesy : The Rahnuma Daily

The ordeal of multiple public figures being contracted with coronavirus is indeed the talk of the town and with every passing day, not only do the number of cases seem to multiplying but also the amount of public figures being diagnosed with the virus is also being more frequent than ever.
A long list of names is already available for all of us to know and look at, yet another name has unfortunately been added to that list.

Actor Mayanka Sharma, who is best known for her small but impactful cameo in Star Plus' Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum has been tested positive for COVID-19. The actor confirmed the news herself where she said that even though she flew Mumbai to her farmhouse in Gujarat as soon as the lockdown was announced; there seems to be no escape from the deadly virus. Sharma confirmed that not only she but her parents are also tested positive for COVID-19.

According to , She continued, , “Also, my brother and hubby are called for COVID rapid test tomorrow. The situation is such, we all are in the surrounding wherein we do not know who is infected or not. Best is to be self-conscious even if you hit with normal cold or fever just take advice from a doctor and go for check-up immediately. Do not take things for granted we are now educated enough to take basic sets at least. Take extra care and eat healthy food to be fit and beat this situation.”

Sharma also won the Mrs. India crown before entering acting.
Old 09-05-2020, 03:49 PM

Default After Family, Himansh Kohli too tests positive for COVID-19

The "Yaariyan" actor even shared three home remedies that's working well for him. He wrote, "Sharing three things that are working for me as a remedy to the symptoms: First, hot water with lemon/turmeric - this along with normal water intake - please stay hydrated. Second, steam showers with one tab of Karvol Plus mixed in water. Third, multi-vitamins (especially C, D, and B12) for better immunity."

Actor Himansh Kohli's parents and sister were tested positive for Coronavirus last week. Though earlier he was diagnosed as negative, he started showing symptoms a while back and is tested positive for COVID-19.

The "Boondi Raita" actor broke the news on his social media account and urged his fans to be prepared as the virus can come from anywhere, anytime, and can effect anyone. He also mentioned that his family is on the road to recovery.

His post read, "By god's grace and your prayers, my family has started showing signs of recovery and is getting better at a good speed. A lot of times, we think we have the best immunity, nothing can happen to us, we are a fighter, etc. and we think we are taking all precautions at a pro-level. While looking after my parents and sister, I started showing symptoms too and when I got checked for COVID-19 yesterday, I tested positive. I don't want to scare you all since the recovery rate is extremely high. But all I want to tell everyone is that everybody reacts to this virus in a different way. In fact, all 4 of us in the family have visibly different symptoms and effects caused due to the virus. So, don't take it lightly and do everything in your power to safeguard yourself from it. I pray that it never reaches anyone of you, but please be prepared, cause it can come from anywhere and at anytime."

The "Yaariyan" actor even shared three home remedies that's working well for him. He wrote, "Sharing three things that are working for me as a remedy to the symptoms: First, hot water with lemon/turmeric - this along with normal water intake - please stay hydrated. Second, steam showers with one tab of Karvol Plus mixed in water. Third, multi-vitamins (especially C, D, and B12) for better immunity."

He even asked everyone to start taking precautions and wrote, "Don't wait for the infection, start taking precautions. Please take care of yourself and your family." We wish Himansh and family a speedy recovery.
Old 09-06-2020, 12:30 PM

Default Arjun Kapoor & Malaika Arora Test Positive For COVID-19

That has also been the case with public figures where we have already witnessed an array of them confirming that they have tested postive for COVID-19 and are being treated for it too. Joining this unfortunate bandwagon now is actor Arjun Kapoor and partner, Maliaka Arora.

Courtesy : Hindustan Times

With every day passing by, not only is the amount of coronavirus cases increasing in India but are rising exponentially. It has almost become one of those instances where someone and some person who is close or known to is now being diagnosed with coronavirus.

That has also been the case with public figures where we have already witnessed an array of them confirming that they have tested postive for COVID-19 and are being treated for it too.

Joining this unfortunate bandwagon now is actor Arjun Kapoor and partner, Maliaka Arora. The actor went on to confirm on his social media account that he has tested postive for coronavirus and mentioned other things. He wrote, It is my duty to inform all of you that I have tested positive for coronavirus. I’m feeling ok and I’m asymptomatic. I have isolated myself at home under the advice of doctors and authorities, and will be under home quarantine. “I thank you all in advance for your support and I will keep you updated about my health in days to come. These are extraordinary and unprecedented times and I have faith that all of humanity will overcome this virus. Much love, Arjun,” he concluded.

When it comes to Arora, the lady has is a judge on the dance reality show, India's Best Dancer, the shoot of which was halted a couple of days ago after which some crew members tested positive. Now, reports suggest that Arora has also tested positive for COVID-19, according to a leading portal. While Kapoor has confirmed, Arora is yet to issue a statement on the same.

It is indeed unfortunate but we certainly hope and wish that the duo gets better at the soonest and are all healthy again.

Tags
August 2020, Coronavirus, Covid 19, Natasha Suri, Pranab Mukherjee, Satish Shah, stars

Latest News in General Discussion