Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

TOP 10 Biggest Controversies of MS Dhoni

Views: 2424  
Old 08-16-2020, 07:15 AM

Default TOP 10 Biggest Controversies of MS Dhoni

MS Dhoni Retires: Top 10 Quotes of Former India Captain Which Speak Volumes About His Greatness And Calm Demeanour

From maintaining a calm and composed demeanour on & off the field to scripting several memorable triumphs for Indian cricket, Dhoni - the 'man of few words' will go down as one of the greatest to have played for India. Here's a walk down the memory lane with few of his words of wisdom which will continue to inspire millions around the world.

Image credit: BCCI MS Dhoni 'Setting His Priorities' Straight

I tell my wife she is only the third most important thing after my country and my parents, in that order.

Image credit: BCCI Dhoni' Two Cents on Criticism

You don't play for the crowd, you play for the country.

Image credit: ICCDhoni Leading From The Front

I am on national duty. Everything else can wait.

Image credit: BCCIDhoni on Stopping Mumbai's Pulse

We are told that Mumbai is a city which is always on the move. See, me and my boys have brought the entire city to a standstill today.

Image credit: BCCIDhoni's 'No Nonsense Attitude'

I won't count it as a bad performance. It was so bad that I can't count it as a performance

Image credit: PTIDhoni on 'Serving' India in Uniform

I focus on cricket because it's something I am good at. After retiring, I want to serve the Indian Army. It has always been about serving the nation.

Image credit: ICCDhoni on Pressure of Playing For India

It's like having 100 kgs put over you. That's good enough to weigh you down. After that even if you put a mountain, it will not make a difference.

Image credit: IPLDhoni's 'Clear Minded' Approach

Till the full stop doesn't come the sentence is not complete.

Image credit: BCCI'Absolute Gold': Dhoni on Handling Success or Failure

I love to go back to Ranchi. I have three dogs at home. Even after losing a series or winning a series, they treat me the same way.

Image credit: ICCDhoni Finishes Off in Style!

From 1929 hrs consider me as retired - Dhoni wrote on his Instagram handle to break the news of his retirement. This was his first post in eight months to announce the news to the world.

Tags
cricket, MS Dhoni, top 10

Latest News in Sports News Forum