Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Total 14 Affairs Nawazuddin Siddiqui Wife Aaliya Provided the List of Names

Views: 467  
Old 05-25-2020, 06:07 AM

Default Total 14 Affairs Nawazuddin Siddiqui Wife Aaliya Provided the List of Names

After Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s wife Aaliya filed for divorce against the actor, she has made some serious and dark allegations against him and his family. She also reacted to the actor's affairs and said...

Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s wife Aaliya has filed for divorce against the actor alleging mental and physical torture. She made shocking allegations against the actor and his family, however, Nawazuddin is yet to respond to her divorce plea and her allegations.

Aaliya stated that problems in her marriage began from day one and there are many reasons why she decided to separate from her actor husband. In a chat with Spotboye, she says that Nawaz would never initiate the topic of divorce.

“The kind of person Nawaz is, he would never initiate the topic of divorce until I would have demanded. That's what he and his family does. They harass you in such a way that the person is not left with much choice but to leave. Whatever divorces have happened in his family, none of the male members have initiated divorced, only the females have walked out of relationships” she said.

“In fact, before sending him the legal notice, I had called and told him that 'I can't live my life with you because of the way you treat me, so I want a separation' to which he replied, "Jaao jo karna hai karo." He always had it in his mind that I will never leave him” she adds.

When asked why she waited for so long to file for a divorce, Aaliya says:

“I had left him once in the initial years too. For almost one year I stayed alone with my 6-month-old baby in a rented flat in Patliputra. There was no one to support me as when I got married to him, my parents broke all ties with me because of the inter-caste marriage. At that time, affording a house for 15 K per month was also a task for me but I chose to do that instead of staying with him.”

Aaliya reveals that she ran the house financially for two years when she got married to Nawazuddin. “I beared all the expenses including my first delivery as he had no money at that time. I have sold out my possessions to survive. I got married to him, when he was in his struggling phase, at my rented house. The maulana who got our nikaah done was also paid by me. I got him from Ekta Nagar to Four Bunglows and then stardom got into his head so much that he forget all those days and started treating me like an insane” she says.

Speaking of the time after she decided to go back to him and give the marriage one more try, she says that Nawazuddin’s bad behaviour continued and she was also aware of his affairs.

“ He had started getting work and I was left with no money then, and also had a small kid to take care of. I thought let's give it another try, may be he will change. But nothing changed- in fact his misbehaviour increased even more.”

“I kept hearing about his affairs, I used to leave the house and his female friends used to come in. I have tolerated him to the level which one can't even think of” she adds.

Talking about Nawazuddin’s family’s reaction to the news of divorce, she says that they are ‘narrow-minded people like him.’

Now that Aaliya has filed for divorce and decided to separate from her actor husband, she says that she has started her own production house and will be putting all her efforts into her work. She says, “Till now people used to approach me thinking she is Nawaz's wife but now they will also have in mind that "ab Nawaz ki biwi nahi hai."

“I won't change my stand. As I know, if I am talented enough to choose the right script and produce a sensible film, I will surely get success in the industry” Aaliya concludes.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:10 AM

Nawazuddin Siddiqui (born 1974) also known as Nowaz is an Indian film actor who has appeared in some of Bollywood's major films including, Black Friday (2004), New York (2009), Peepli Live (2010), Kahani (2012), Gangs of Wasseypur (2012) and Gangs of Wasseypur - Part 2 (2012).

Early life and education

Nawazuddin Siddiqui is from Budhana a small town of Muzaffarnagar district in Uttar Pradesh, where his father is a farmer. [2][3][4] Siddiqui grew up amongst nine siblings, seven brothers and two sisters. [5][2]

After graduating in science from a local college, he worked as a chemist in a petrochemical company for a short while. But boredom set in soon, and he moved to Delhi, here in the next one and a half year period, he started watching plays, while working a watchman at an office. He got associated with Sakshi Theatre Group and worked with actors like Manoj Bajpai and Saurabh Shukla.

Eventually he graduated from the The National School of Drama (NSD), New Delhi in 1996.Now he is a well known actor. Career

After graduating from NSD, he moved to Mumbai. Nawazuddin made his Bollywood debut in 1999, with a small role in Sarfarosh starring Aamir Khan. After moving to Mumbai he tried to get work in television, but did not achieve much success. After his debut, he appeared in short roles, where he remained unnoticed, despite his strong performances. He did a short film, The Bypass in 2003, where he appeared with actor, Irrfan Khan. Between 2002 and 2005, he was out of work, and lived in an apartment where he shared with four others, and struggled through his acting carrier by conducting occasional acting workshops. His appearance in Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday (2007) paved way for other powerful roles. His first lead role in a feature film was in Prashant Bhargava's PATANG, which premiered at the Berlin Film Festival, for which Nawazuddin's performance was praised by the world renowned film critic Roger Ebert (awarding the film 4 stars), a role which 'transformed his acting styles'. In 2009, he appeared in a cameo role in hit song "emotional attyachar" in a movie Dev D, in his moniker as Rangila along with his duo Rasila (known together as Patna ke Presley). However it was his role of a journalist in Aamir Khan Productions's Peepli Live (2010). That movie first got him a recognition as an actor. This was followed by a role as police informer Gopi in biopic, Paan Singh Tomar, directed by Tigmanshu Dhulia, also in the same year.

He, however became a household name post Kahaani (2012), where he played the archetypal short tempered cop Khan. Gangs of Wasseypur followed which furthered his fame. He played his first lead role as Sonu Duggal in Ashim Ahluwalia's Miss Lovely that premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival, a role Nawazuddin describes as his "most real performance so far." Nawazuddin also played a lead role in his following films, Gangs of Wasseypur - Part II and Aatma. He appeared in Aamir Khan's 2012 release, Talash. Gangs of Wasseypur has been touted as a career defining film for Nawazuddin, where he played the role of Faizal Khan, a second son of Sardar Khan, played by Manoj Bajpai. His gaudy style of dress, magnificent accent and out-of-the-way mannerism in Gangs of Wasseypur left an impression on Bollywood critics. His film PATANG, initially released in the U.S. and Canada, garnered much attention for Nawazuddin with rave reviews from the New York Times, Los Angeles Times and Roger Ebert.

Siddiqui is best known for his roles in The Lunchbox (2013), which premiered as part of the International Critics' Week at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival and won him multiple awards, Manto (2018), for which his groundbreaking performance won him Best Actor at the 2018 Asian Pacific Screen Awards[8] and Raman Raghav 2.0 for which he won the Fancine Malaga Award in Spain[9] and in Asia Pacific Screen Awards[10] both in the category of Best Actor. Nawazuddin Siddiqui is the only Actor in the world having 8 films officially selected and screened at the prestigious Cannes Film Festival.[11] Inspite of being very busy with film shoots, Siddiqui continues to take time out to do farming in his native place in Uttar Pradesh (North India).[12] He is an active motivational speaker, drawing on his struggles and experiences to inspire. He stars in two Emmy nominated series, Sacred Games (2019), a two-season Netflix original series for which he was conferred with the GQ - Men of the Year Award 2018 for the second time[13] and United Kingdom's McMafia directed by James Watkins. Recently Nawazuddin Siddiqui was awarded with the highest honorary, The Lesley Ho Asian Film Talent Award at the prestigious Singapore International Film Festival[14] for his globally appreciated series Sacred Games duology.
Old 05-25-2020, 06:11 AM

Unknow Facts
  • Younger brother, Shamaas Nawab Siddiqui, is a director.
  • Father of a daughter - Shora.
  • Wife's name is Aaliya Anjali Siddique.
  • His father Nawabuddin Siddiqui (76), who was paralyzed for a few years, passed away due to brain hemorrhage. [2015]
  • Is a rising star of the new wave of Bollywood cinema.
  • Starred in the shelved movie "Black Currency" (2013). Starring Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Minissha Lamba, Prashant Narayanan, Ravi Kissen, Hri****aa Bhatt, Payal Rohatgi, Yuvraj Parashar, Kapil Sharma. Directed by Sanjay Sharma. Nawazuddin was to play a RAW agent in the film.
  • Changed his name from Nambardar Nawazuddin Siddique to simply Nawazuddin Siddique for his acting career.
  • Brother named Minauzzidin Siddiqui.
  • Son named Yaani born in 2015.
  • Starred in theatre, actor, director, teacher Barry John's shelved film " End of Bandit Queen"(2012). Starring Nawazuddin Siddique and Boman Irani. The film was to be based on Sher Singh Rana, the man who ****ed Phoolan Devi . Sher Singh Rana wrote a book " Jail Diary: Tihar Se Kabul Khandar Tak". A lot of the book was going to be referenced for the film.
  • Starred in the shelved film "Gawah - The Witness" (2013) Starring Emraan Hashmi, Nawazuddin Siddique, Directed by Bishnu Dutta.
  • Has 6 brothers and 2 sisters.
  • Was involved with actress Niharika Singh .
  • Married first wife Sheeba right before he went to shoot for the film Patang. They divorced shortly after .
  • Was involved with actress Sunita Rajwar.
  • Elder brother Shamsuddin passed away as a infant.
  • Brothers names are Faiz, Almas, Ayaz. Sister named Syama Tamshi Siddiqui passed away at 26 in 2019. She had breast cancer.
  • Nawazuddin Siddique worked as a dialogue coach during Abhay (2001).. He helped some of the south actors deliver their lines in Hindi.
  • Nawazuddin was signed for Sarthak Dasgupta's The Music Teacher, but opted out. Manav Kaul replaced him.
  • Nawazuddin stated "When Irrfan got to know that Danny Boyle was casting for Slumdog millionaire (2008) in Mumbai, he called me up and asked me, 'Tu chalega?' He told me to reach Sun-n-Sand hotel in Juhu. I remember we landed there in the morning and waited in the lobby. He met Boyle and then asked me to go meet him up too.".
Old 05-29-2020, 11:08 AM

Default Nawaz's Wife Aaliya's Alimony Demands: Rs 30 Crore & a 4BHK Flat

It all began with Aaliya slapped a legal notice to Siddiqui seeking divorce and alimony money. Her lawyer Abhay Sahai revealed that the notice was sent to Nawazuddin Siddiqui on May 7 via WhatsApp and email since speed post services are unavailable for now.

The separation saga of Nawazuddin Siddiqui and wife Aaliya has only gotten uglier with every day passing by and a new development everyday is only making things murkier.

It all began with Aaliya slapped a legal notice to Siddiqui seeking divorce and alimony money. Her lawyer Abhay Sahai revealed that the notice was sent to Nawazuddin Siddiqui on May 7 via WhatsApp and email since speed post services are unavailable for now. However, neither Aaliya nor her lawyer opened up about the details of the notice since it was confidential.

And now, according to a report in Navbharat Times, Aaliya has demanded alimony as well as their kids’ custody. A source revealed that in the legal notice sent to Nawaz, Aaliya has demanded a 4BHK flat in Yaari Road, Mumbai, and Rs 30 crore alimony. In the form of permanent alimony, she has asked for Rs 10 crore for herself, and for the security of their two kids, she has demanded fixed deposits of Rs 10 crore each, making it a total of Rs 30 crore.

However, the report further states that when Aaliya and her lawyer were contacted, they refused to comment about this.
Old 05-29-2020, 11:20 AM

Default Nawaz's Wife Aaliya Denies Demanding Rs 30 Cr, 4 BHK Flat as Divorce Alimony; Says Nawaz's PR Team Leaked Fake Notice

A recent report surfaced which mentioned that Aaliya has demanded Rs 30 crore and a 4 BHK flat as alimony from Nawaz for divorce settlement. However, Aaliya has now rubbished all such reports and stated that the actor’s PR team has leaked a fake legal notice in the media...

Courtesy : Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Aaliya Siddiqui

The Nawazuddin Siddiqui Divorce row is only getting worse day by day. The actor’s wife Aaliya filed for divorce and sent a legal notice to Nawaz on May 7 through email and WhatsApp. While the actor has kept mum over the entire episode, his estranged wife has come on record and made shocking allegations against the actor and his family and alleged mental and physical torture.

Earlier in an interview, Aaliya had said that she wants the sole custody for their two kids: Shora and Yaani Siddiqui as she says that Nawazuddin did not have time for his kids and has not met them for the last 3-4 months. And recently, a new report surfaced which mentioned that Aaliya has demanded Rs 30 crore and a 4 BHK flat as alimony from Nawaz for the divorce settlement. The reports had further stated that Rs 20 crore as 2 fixed deposits were demanded by Aaliya for their two kids.

However, Aaliya has now rubbished all such reports and stated that the actor’s PR team has leaked a fake legal notice in the media. She wrote on Twitter, "My Advocates are receiving calls from media houses, who claim to have a copy of my notice. Upon verification it appears that the said Notice is a "fabricated copy". Who would be behind this? It is obviously a PR exercise to save someone from disgrace. A lot will unfold now (sic)."

In another tweet, Aaliya added, "Unless I have personally admitted or denied any claim or allegation on my twitter handle, the said allegations/claims made by any section of media is not maintainable (sic)."

Meanwhile, Nawazuddin is yet to respond to Aaliya’s divorce plea and allegations.

Tags
How much does ayushmann charge for a movie, How much does nawazuddin charge for a movie, Is Jackie Shroff rich, Is Nawazuddin Siddiqui highest paid actor, Is Nawazuddin Siddiqui married, Is Nawazuddin Siddiqui Pakistani, Is Siddiqui a caste, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, nawazuddin siddiqui age, nawazuddin siddiqui awards, nawazuddin siddiqui biography, nawazuddin siddiqui children, nawazuddin siddiqui family, nawazuddin siddiqui first movie, nawazuddin siddiqui height, nawazuddin siddiqui house, nawazuddin siddiqui movies, nawazuddin siddiqui movies 2019, nawazuddin siddiqui movies and tv shows, nawazuddin siddiqui new movie, nawazuddin siddiqui series, nawazuddin siddiqui sister, nawazuddin siddiqui son, Nawazuddin Siddiqui TOP 10 Controversies, nawazuddin siddiqui wife, nawazuddin siddiqui wiki, shora siddiqui, stars, What is the net worth of Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Which is the richest movie in India, Who is the best actor in India, Who is the richest actor in the world, Wife Aaliya Breaks

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: