Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Sports News Forum

Wrestlemania 36: Drew McIntyre Did THIS Huge Mistake After Scoring A Victory Over Br

Views: 1891  
Old 04-07-2020, 01:33 PM

Default Wrestlemania 36: Drew McIntyre Did THIS Huge Mistake After Scoring A Victory Over Br

We all saw WWE’s unique main event Wrestlemania 36 and there were several highs and lows in the pay-per-view. All three big guns including Goldberg, John Cena and Brock Lesnar tasted defeats to the hands of Braun Strowman, ‘The Fiend’ Bray Wyatt and Drew McIntyre, respectively.

Out of all of the aforementioned victories, it is Drew McIntyre who is stealing all the limelight for a path-breaking victory. We saw him getting emotional in the ring after scoring a pinfall over Lesnar. But do you know? The rising superstar made a huge mistake while celebrating his win and he has openly spoken about the same.

Wrestlemania 36:* Drew McIntyre Did THIS Huge Mistake After Scoring A Victory Over Brock LesnarWhile talking to ESPN, Drew stated that he broke one of the rules of WWE and it just happened in a wave of spontaneity. He said, “One of our rules in WWE is that you don’t look down the camera and break the fourth wall like you wouldn’t do in a movie. But I couldn’t help myself. In that moment, I just wanted to thank everybody for supporting me, for supporting WWE during this time and choosing WWE to take your mind off these difficult times. I wanted to let everyone know how I felt, and I’m so glad we kept that in the show. I wasn’t sure if it would be edited, because I really meant it.”

Trending

Meanwhile, Drew defeated Brock Lesnar to win WWE Championship at Wrestlemania 36. The event was split into two nights.

Android & IOS users, download our mobile app for faster than ever Bollywood & Box Office updates!

The post Wrestlemania 36: Drew McIntyre Did THIS Huge Mistake After Scoring A Victory Over Brock Lesnar appeared first on Koimoi.

More...

Tags
Drew McIntyre, drew mcintyre 2010, drew mcintyre 3mb, drew mcintyre age, drew mcintyre face turn, drew mcintyre finisher, drew mcintyre height, drew mcintyre injury, drew mcintyre instagram

Latest News in Sports News Forum