Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 7058  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-16-2020, 11:50 AM

Default Promo: 'Ishq Mein Marjawan' 2 Is Here & Helly Shah Looks To Do a Character She Has Never Done Before

Owing to the guidelines, the shoot of several shows will be starting soon and that has led to Colors revealing the promo of its much-awaited Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 starring Helly Shah, Rrahul Sudhir and Vishal Vashistha.

Firstly, we cannot feel more normal than now as we finally have promos of new and upoming shows hitting the web again. Owing to the guidelines, the shoot of several shows will be starting soon and that has led to Colors revealing the promo of its much-awaited Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 starring Helly Shah, Rrahul Sudhir and Vishal Vashistha.

After a hugely successful first installment of the show starring Arjun Bijlani and Aalisha Panwar (initially), the show is now back with its revenge thriller genre and had a new story too/

The promo reveals the saga about Riddhima (Shah), Kabir (Vasistha) and Vansh (Sudhir) where Riddhima and Kabir are in immense love with each other can do anything for each other even. However, Kabir, who is a cop has an ardent enemy in the form of Vansh and the latter has the quintessential 'bad man' image where a thrill in the promo also showcases him pushing a girl of a height. The plot is revealed only later in the promo when Kabir asks RIddhima if she can go close to her enemy only to settle scores with him and defeat him. Of course, nothing about that foes as planned and wrath ensues.

Have you seen the promo? What did you think about the same? Leave in your comments below.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-06-2020, 12:39 PM

Default Aalisha Panwar of 'Ishq Mein Marjawan' Fame Undergoes Dental Surgery

The actor had to undergo a minor dental surgery recently and owing to being in acute pain because of that, she won't be able to speak for the next 10 days.

Courtesy : Naidunia

Actor Aalisha Panwar, just like any of us was limited to her house and was having the best of the lockdown period too. And at times, the most unanticipated of things happen during such instances and that is also what happened to Panwar.

The actor had to undergo a minor dental surgery recently and owing to being in acute pain because of that, she won't be able to speak for the next 10 days.

Opening up on the same with ETimes TV, Panwar mentioned, “Usually because of shoot, I do not get time for anything like this but now making use of the spare time and taking care of myself and health. It was a minor dental surgery as there was some problem according to my dentist and we had to take care of it. It was done with full precautions. I also had a Covid-19 test just before it and after the negative reports we proceeded. Doctors were also wearing full PPE kits and everything was sterilised and sanitised.”

Talking about not being able to talk, smile or do anything for the next 10 days, she mentioned, “For 10 days I can’t talk or smile or chew… as stitches are there and dressing has been done. So, I will also not be very active on social media. And it’s literally not easy to stay absolutely quiet and not even smile as we’ve been doing it through our whole life... but processing it and practising it. And for me the worse is I’m on liquid diet and I’m a big foodie."

We wish the actor recovers at the soonest.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:13 AM

Default Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 producer Mamta Yash Patnaik: It’s challenging to air show seven days a week

Work might have slowed down everywhere due to the current Covid-19 situation, but now in Mamta and Yash Patnaik’s Ishq Mein Marjawan 2. The show has been airing seven days a week, since the 4th of October.

Work might have slowed down everywhere due to the current Covid-19 situation, but now in Mamta and Yash Patnaik’s Ishq Mein Marjawan 2. The show has been airing seven days a week, since the 4th of October. “Many of our shows have been aired all days a week, so we are used to the extensive production and creative planning that goes into it. But this time it is more demanding due to the Covid-19 situation. We are adhering to strict rules to maintain health and proper hygiene on the set, plus we have a great team of cast and crew and a very supportive team at Colors TV. We have been able to maintain a healthy episode bank,” says Mamta.

Actor Rrahul Sudhir, who plays the role of Vansh in the show, has been getting a lot of appreciation. Talking about how he came on board, Mamta says, “The Character of Vansh is extremely layered and I had a very clear image in my mind when I was working on it. We were auditioning many known and popular faces from television. And then suddenly, I saw the audition of Rrahul. I had not seen any of his work till then and I didn’t know of him. But he suited the character bang on. And so, I asked my team to lock him and stop auditioning any more. I somehow was very sure right in the first audition that he is perfect for the job. And he proved it with his hard work and dedication,” she says.

Mamta and Yash’s production house has given some great shows such as Sadda Haq, Kuch Rang Pyaar Aise Hi and this is due to their great teamwork. “We have agreed to disagree on almost everything! Jokes apart! Yash handles the business but he is very creative and artistic. In fact, he is my first bouncing board for all my stories and he is also my best critic. His knowledge in visualisation, production and planning is apt and adds a lot of value to the scripts and grandeur of our shows,” Mamta says, adding, “We complete each other in many ways. We are very different from each other. I am more messy and like my things scattered around while he is very organised. I am not very fond of cooking but he is an excellent cook. We like to laugh on silly things and enjoy our Saturday evenings with Aarav, our dog Jake, his cooking and some wine!”
Old 12-29-2020, 11:55 AM

Ishq Mein Marjawan 2: Ridhima believes Ahana over Vansh?

It looks like Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 is about to witness a lot of drama ahead with Ahana trying to separate Ridhima and Vansh.

It looks like Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 is about to witness some more twists and turns with the entry of Ahana. Even though both Vansh (Rahul Sudhir) and Ridhima (Helly Shah) decide to get rid of Anupama so that they can have a peaceful life, they will witness trouble in the form of Ahana in their lives.

Reports have it that Ahana will manage to get into the New Year party where she tries to reveal a secret to Ridhima, which in turn leads her to believe everything Ahana spews against Vansh in order to break their relationship. As she believes her, she loses trust in Vansh instead, thereby complicating her relationship with Vansh.

With someone like Ahana who wishes to break Vansh and Ridhima with her calculative moves, how will Ridhima and Vansh's love story move forward will be interesting to see. Apart from fighting the enemies, Vansh might have to fight Ridhima as well as she is stuck in between a misunderstanding!
Old 03-15-2021, 11:04 AM

Yash Patnaik on Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 going digital: The digital audience is very expressive

Producer Yash Patnaik gets talking about Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 moving to a digital platform.

Mamta and Yash Patnaik’s hit show Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 has been a big success. From Monday (15th March), the show is going to be on a popular digital platform Voot Select. Speaking on this big movement, Yash Patnaik the creator of the show says, “IMM2 has been a great hit on digital since the beginning. The viewership numbers say it all. So, in my view the shift is natural. I am thankful to the Colors team for their continuous trust in the IP.”
The show became a trendsetter in very little time and the connection between IMM2 and its audience is very organic. Speaking on that Yash says, ''IMM2 has been a great experience for all of us at Beyond Dreams. We took a big gamble with the narrative, characters, and treatment. I am happy it has paid dividends to everyone connected with the show. As a creator, it’s a great feeling.”

According to Yash, digital platforms are very exciting. He explains, ''One gets more freedom and opportunity to play with the content and narrative. The digital audience is very expressive. They accept, reject, and react to almost everything instantly. Unlike television ratings which are drawn from very small data, digital numbers are big and real. The reactions are instant, hence it's interesting for us as makers.”
So what changes can the audience expect in the show from 15th March onwards? “The storyline of IMM2 will continue, however, there will be more thrill, intrigue, and romance. We won’t make drastic changes as there is a large audience who have been watching the show for a long time. Viewers can expect upgraded look, feel, and treatment as we go along. We are also introducing a very interesting track from the 15th. Actor Ankit Siwach is joining the cast and will be playing Vyom, a very interesting character. Vyom will bring a lot of twists and turns to the story.”
Well, with changes and a new platform, the show sure holds a lot in store.

Tags
colors tv, ishq mein marjawan, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 in English, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 in Hindi, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 in Telugu, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Lastet Update, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 News, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Star Cast, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Story, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Videos, Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 Written update, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->