Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

Increased number of Female Investors

Views: 392  
Old 12-30-2021, 04:43 AM

Default Increased number of Female Investors

CoinSwitch Kuber, one of the biggest crypto exchanges in the country has revealed some data about how Indians did in the field of crypto in the year 2021. The exchange has released a year-end report stating that over 14 million Indians used CoinSwitch to learn, buy, trade, or sell crypto assets. At the beginning of the year, CoinSwitch reported just over 1 million users.

Growth in transaction volume
The manifold increase in user base also led to growing transaction volumes. CoinSwitch has claimed that they registered a 3500% rise in transaction volumes. However, not every new user ended up transacting on the platform. The most traded cryptocurrency assets that were traded on the platform included Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Polygon, and Cardano.

The platform revealed that many users turned to Coinswitch to learn about the relatively new asset class. The report suggests that an average user spent 27 minutes per day on the app to buy, trade, and sell crypto assets and read articles on the platform. Comparatively, this was a sharp rise from 13 minutes at the beginning of the year. The company claims that Kuberverse, a learning platform by CoinSwitch contributed to the increased number of learning hours.

Increased number of Female Investors

Additionally, the platform has reported a rise in the number of women users as well. Crypto adoption saw an encouraging growth among Indian women. As of today, 15% of our total user base comprises women. Furthermore, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna became the early crypto adopters, according to the report.

CoinSwitch claims that nearly 60% of their user base is less than 28 years old. The section that normally trades in stock market is also gaining interest in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The report suggests that 45-year old plus stock market enthusiasts are experimenting with this high-risk, high reward asset class.

Old 06-10-2022, 03:57 PM

For anyone who studies ways to earn money in cryptocurrency, I advise you to read the article 5 Ways to Earn Free Cryptocurrency in 2022 learn about ways to get free money in cryptocurrency without investing a single dollar. If you manage to master these ways of earning, then you will be able to get rich using not only mining and trading, but also staking and other methods. Don't stop in your development!
Old 07-04-2022, 01:47 PM

I'm thinking about getting into the crypto market, but I understand that I won't be able to come up with a working strategy right away, and I'll lose a lot.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:25 PM

Don't you think it'll be better for you to use a reliable platform to profit without worrying about the strategy? There are many of them on the internet, and personally, I've been working with*SingularityDAO. You can check out Infos SingularityDAO and decide whether it's for you or not, but this automated platform will help you save effort in searching for strategies, and the algorithms of this application will look for the most profitable solutions for you, so it's worth giving a try since you're interested.

Latest News in General Discussion

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: