Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Bigg Boss Telugu 4 - Akhil Sarthak (New Films, New TV Shows)

Views: 17704  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-10-2021, 07:43 AM

Akhil Sarthak celebrates BFF Syed Sohel Ryan's birthday in advance; gifts him a watch

(Photo: Instagram)

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak celebrated BFF Syed Sohel Ryan's birthday (April 18) well in advance as he will not be around on that day. Akhil will be shooting for his upcoming project in Karnataka next week which makes him unavailable for Sohel's birthday.

He took to his Instagram handle to share a few pictures and videos from the ******** pre-birthday celebrations. In the video, Sohel can be seen proudly flaunting Akhil's birthday gift - a new wrist watch. Sohel also adorably asks Akhil to come down from Karnataka for his birthday and the latter promises to try. The video is nothing but love.

Akhil and Sohel were inseparable since their Bigg Boss days and their pictures and videos on Instagram prove the same. Akhil recently shared a video of going on a drive with Sohel on his new cruiser bike and wrote, "Bike ki Oka seat una we still adjust to sit ala ney life lo anni kastalu ochinaaa I’ll never leave you jaan ! @syedsohelryan_official ❤️✨ #sokhil #sokhilians #akhilians (sic)"
Akhil had earlier gifted Sohel a pair of his favourite sneakers as well.

On the career front, Akhil went on to emerge as the runner up of Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 while Sohel had quit the show in the finale after accepting the offer of Rs. 25 lakhs. Sohel got busy with his upcoming film while Akhil shot for a music video, web-series and is now heading to the shoot of an upcoming project.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-21-2021, 10:06 AM

Happy Ram Navami 2021: Akhil Sarthak, Indraneel and other celebs send out best wishes to fans

On the ninth day of the auspicious festival of Chaitra Navaratri, Srirama Navami or Ram Navami is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of Lord Rama. The festival is celebrated across the country with much fervour and cheer and the surge in COVID-19 cases hasn't limited the celebrations but not its spirit.
Noted Telugu TV celebs have sent out their best wishes to fans on social media.

BB Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak, who is currently shooting for his upcoming film, took to his Instagram handle to share a couple of videos in which he wished fans a happy Srirama Navami and also urged everyone to follow COVID-19 protocols and stay safe.

Actor Indraneel posted a lovely picture with his BFFs from industry Vishnupriya, Sidharth, Priyatham, Manasa, Mahi Shivan, Shivanag and others and wished fans on the auspicious occasion.

Popular actress Vishnupriya shared a picture with hubby Sidharth and son Ayaash to wish fans a happy Srirama Navami.
Trinayani actress Ashika Padukone shared an adorable video from her show and wished everyone a happy Srirama Navami. BB Telugu 2 winner Kaushal Manda wished fans on Instagram with an adorable picture with wife Neelima.
Old 05-13-2021, 08:17 AM

Akhil Sarthak wishes BFF Monal Gajjar on her birthday with an adorable post; says, "I heard stories about queen but saw her in my real life"

Actress Monal Gajjar of Bigg Boss Telugu 4 fame turned a year older today (May 13). Her BFF Akhil Sarthak took to his Instagram handle to wish Monal on her birthday with a lengthy and adorable post.
He shared a few pictures of them together and expressed his love for her in this post.

"I heard stories about queen but saw her in my real life and thats you @monal_gajjar words might fall short about you to describe how beautiful soul you are and for me , thanks for bigg boss for giving a such a pure soul like you , hey queen HAPPY BIRTHDAY I wish you all d success and happiness ahead , ab bhohaat hogaya chal come down from cloud 9 haha and remember am always there for you , let it be whatever d situation is ,I’m there ! Lots of love Jai Sri Krishna and Jai Sri ram ✨❤️���� #HBDMonalGajjar (sic)," reads his Instagram post.

Monal quickly thanked Akhil for his sweet birthday note. Monal's Bigg Boss Sohel also sent out birthday wishes to her. On the work front, Monal is currently seen judging the dance reality show Dancee+ along with five other judges. Akhil, on the other hand, is currently busy with his upcoming film featuring him as the male lead. He has launched the first look of his film and the shoot schedule of the film in Goa concluded recently.
Old 01-23-2022, 03:19 AM

Akhil Sarthak on his Dhee 14 stint: I don't want to be embarrassed dancing in front of the extraordinarily talented kids

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak, who made his anchoring debut recently, is currently entertaining fans in the ongoing 14th edition of the popular dance series 'Dhee'. He never ceases to surprise fans with his choice of work and makeovers. In a freewheeling chat with ETimes TV, the handsome hunk got candid about his new hairstyle, stint in Dhee and much more.

I groom myself when I feel low

When I feel low or disturbing, I try to groom myself - be it my beard or hair. It's been so long I got a new hairdo, too. It will also help my upcoming project, too. I'm glad my fans are also liking this new hairstyle. I'm liking those cartoon edits they are making. (Photo: Instagram)

Being emotional is not weak

I'm an emotional person. Being emotional is not weak but controlling your emotions and anger is also required. I'm still working on controlling my emotions and being. My anger issues have subsided, too, over the years. I also have a fun side which only my close friends get to enjoy. I had a small guilt that I couldn't showcase this fun side of mine in the BB house. This is why I'm planning my projects that give me scope to flaunt this as well.(Photo: Instagram)

I prefer to hang around with older people

I find strength within myself. Lately, I'm thinking why should I worry or panic about anything too much when I don't think about it in the next 5 years. I have taken a few situations in life to the heart and years later, those things aren't affecting me so much. So, I've realised that I'm only spoiling my inner strength by overthinking and worrying about anything. I think friendship with people older than you will help you alot. You get to learn a lot of life lessons from them. So, I prefer to hang around them alot.(Photo: Instagram)

I don't have friends in the industry

Honestly, I don't have friends in the industry. Not that the industry is bad but maybe, I'm just happy with the friends in life. I don't mingle with people here much. Once I wrap up my shoots, I'm back to my world.(Photo: Instagram)

About Pradeep Machiraju, Aadi and others....

On this note, I'd like to tell something to my admirers who've been complaining about Aadi's one-liners. It is okay. It's my job to deliver what the show requires and we must be ready to take some punches at times. At the end of the day, I'm happy if I can see someone smile. We are here to entertain and put a smile on your face. Nothing personal. I told the same to Priyamani garu also.(Photo: Instagram)

On his admirers complaining about Aadi's punches

On this note, I'd like to tell something to my admirers who've been complaining about Aadi's one-liners. It is okay. It's my job to deliver what the show requires and we must be ready to take some punches at times. At the end of the day, I'm happy if I can see someone smile. We are here to entertain and put a smile on your face. Nothing personal. I told the same to Priyamani garu also.(Photo: Instagram)

I don't want to be embarrassed dancing in front of them

Bigg Boss Telugu 4 runner up Akhil Sarthak, who made his anchoring debut recently, is currently entertaining fans in the ongoing 14th edition of the popular dance series 'Dhee'. He never ceases to surprise fans with his choice of work and makeovers. In a freewheeling chat with ETimes TV, the handsome hunk got candid about his new hairstyle, stint in Dhee and much more.
Old 07-14-2022, 04:45 AM

BB Non-Stop runner up Akhil Sarthak surprises Gangavva with his sudden visit; says, "Thank you universe for giving me avva"
Bigg Boss fans are quite aware of Akhil Sarthak and Gangavva's adorable relationship. Bigg Boss Telugu 4 brought them together and they are now inseparable.

Akhil has given his favourite 'Avva (grandmother)' a surprise visit today. He spilled the beans about his visit in his recent Instagram stories but the doting grandson shared a video with Gangavva and expressed how much the trip and meeting her means to him. Akhil's video has left his fans falling in love with him all over again.

Akhil and Gangavva's bond both inside and outside the BB house is widely admired. Though both of them are busy with their respective lives, they don't miss a chance to meet and spend some quality time together.

Tags
Akhil Sarthak, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Life After, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->