Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > General Discussion

RuneScape - They gave us the ranged T85 weapons

Views: 147  
Old 10-23-2021, 06:58 AM

Default RuneScape - They gave us the ranged T85 weapons

It seems that you won't be able to RuneScape gold choose against Tuska in this Sobend. All of us are fighting Tuska, my guess is that everyone will be required to join the same team against Tuska or form a variety of God teams that can compete against eachother (via PvP with some luck, and perhaps in other ways that aren't PvP) to gain fame and respect but the ultimate goal will remain defeating Tuska. That's how I believe it will play out. It would also be extremely unfair to have all Gods and the godless against Tuska.

They should give Zamorak some spotlight. The Zamorak quest is looking fantastic. It could be funny and serious and may attract additional fans for the God among the big three.

I just wish Jagex will not offer too many ridiculous retarded voting options that are intended to be humorous considering that the RuneScape community will most likely be victorious and turn a game which has the potential to be amazing into a prank.

Ports update They're giving us the Runefest pledge, and trying to pass it off to a new update. They gave us the ranged T85 weapons, but not all of their new T85 weapons.

I hope they can create something exciting with the Wilderness. Everything they've released to bring back Wilderness has failed, like the Crucible. Although Warbands is a great idea, it has only a few success stories and makes the Wilderness only for buy rs 3 gold a short time every day.

Old 10-25-2021, 06:53 AM

Your article was enjoyable to read, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. among us

Tags
Rsgoldfast RuneScape gold

Latest News in General Discussion

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: