Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Chang to host IPL 2

Views: 2201  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-31-2009, 04:55 PM

Default Chang to host IPL 2

If it’s SET Max then there’s always a heady concoction of cricket and entertainment. The second season of Indian Premier League, to be staged in South Africa, commences from18 April. As we saw last year, Max had no cricket experts but TV and film actors as anchors for the tournament.

This year too it will be no different with Max having made offers to Indian Idol 4 host Meiyang Chang, Veejays Ayushmann Khurrana and Gaurav Kapoor. Bollywood actor Sameer Kocchar, who was among the anchors for the first season, will continue his tryst with IPL.

When contacted, Chang confirmed that he’s received the offer. Says he, “I have received and offer to host IPL 2 but nothing is finalised yet. I’m very keen to be part of IPL 2. After all, I’m a cricket buff and plus this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. The channel is yet to respond to me. So, I can’t confirm to you now.”

Sources though say that Kochhar and Chang are surely going to be in South Africa. Meanwhile, Ayushmann Khurrana and Gaurav Kapoor remained unavailable for comment.

Tags
ipl

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->