Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

TOP 10 Controversies of Kareena Kapoor Khan after Expecting Second Child

Views: 4003  
Old 08-13-2020, 12:09 PM

Default TOP 10 Controversies of Kareena Kapoor Khan after Expecting Second Child

Kareena Kapoor Khan, Who is Expecting Second Child, Stuns Fans With Her Glamorous Magazine Photoshoot

Kareena Kapoor Khan, Who is Expecting Second Child, is Glamorous as Always in Latest Magazine Photoshoot.

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhan Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Magazine Photoshoot Goes Viral

Kareena Kapoor Khan, touted to be the most glamorous celebrity of B-town, has impressed her fans and fashion police with her latest fashion magazine photoshoot. Grabbing eyeballs and creating new trend with her stylish and glamorous pictures, she has set the internet on fire. From stunning outfits to sheer shirt looks, she looks mesmerising. Speaking on motherhood, she told Filmfare, 'I am an overprotective mother. I am also a first-time mother. This journey is teaching me something new each day. Taimur is also teaching me the kind of mother he wants me to be. During our dinner time, we battle it out when he becomes fussy about eating anything in particular. He brings out the best in me even the worst, because even I lose patience sometimes.' Meanwhile, Kareena and Saif are expecting their second child.

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhan Kareena Kapoor Khan Kohled-up Eyes And Sheer Blue Shirt Look is Hard to Miss

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Mesmerising in Black

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan Goes Nerdy in Specs

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan’s Bold Look

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Stunning

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan in White

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan Shoots at Her Home Amid Lockdown

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan Glams-it Up

Image credit: Instagram/kareenakapoorkhanKareena Kapoor Khan is a Fashion Icon

Tags
Kareena Kapoor Khan, photos, stars

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum