Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Web Series 'Bebaakee' (Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Seasons 1,2,3, All Episodes, Story in Written Update)

Views: 18815  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-01-2020, 11:17 AM

Default Web Series 'Bebaakee' (Star Cast, TOP 10 Controversies, Unknown Facts, All Seasons 1,2,3, All Episodes, Story in Written Update)

Latest Update:
  • Bebaakee is now streaming and the show does after all fall weak at many aspects, yet, manages to sail through. Here's our two cents on this tale of love, hatred, and revenge.
  • ALTBalaji shared the first look defining Bebaakee. "Jab pyaar nidar, dheeth aur pagal bann jaata hai tab usse pyaar nahi, Bebaakee kehte hain! #Bebaakee teaser out tomorrow noon on #ALTBalaji (sic)," their caption read.
  • Pratik Sehajpal is all set to portray a negative role in ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s Bebaakee.
  • Latest name to join the family drama, streaming this July, is the very handsome and versatile actor Karan Jotwani.
Bebaakee is a story of love, passion, and madness between two people, Sufiyaan and Kainaat. With their mutual love for journalism bringing the two together, what follows are a series of events that are a roller coaster ride filled with emotions. Despite destiny bringing them together, they are unable to understand whether their chemistry will be followed by love or hate. While things seem to be pretty plain sailing for the two, life takes an unexpected turn once Sufiyaan’s friend Imtiaz (Karan Jotwani) enters their life takes. While Imtiaz is what every woman wants, Sufiyaan sets out on a mission to ruin Kainaat and Imtiaz after seeing the two getting attached to each other. Amidst all the chaos caused by Imtiaz, one wonders what will happen to him and if Kainaat and Sufiyaan end up together?

Ratings: **stars (2/5)

ALTBalaji shared the first look defining Bebaakee. "Jab pyaar nidar, dheeth aur pagal bann jaata hai tab usse pyaar nahi, Bebaakee kehte hain! #Bebaakee teaser out tomorrow noon on #ALTBalaji (sic)," their caption read.

The story of Bebaakee is based on the lives of Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Abdullah, two contrasting characters with strong personalities. Kainaat is a simple and happy-go-lucky girl who has her goals in mind while Sufiyaan hails from a rich family. Their love for journalism sees their paths collide leading to the pair feeling a high sense of chemistry between themselves. The puzzle arises when the duo simply can’t seem to figure out if this vibe between them is going to be followed by love or hate. What follows next is an unforeseen chain of events that begins to shake Sufiyaan’s close-knit family and their business to the very core.

Image Source: http://www.futurestorysofar.com/2020/06/bebaakee.html

Story, About the Web Series:
The story of Bebaakee is based on the lives of Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Alazi, two contrasting characters with strong personalities. Kainaat is a simple and happy-go-lucky girl who has her goals in mind while the guy hails from a rich family. Their love for journalism sees their paths collide leading to the pair feeling a high sense of chemistry between themselves. The puzzle arises when the duo simply can’t seem to figure out if this vibe between them is going to be followed by love or hate. What follows next is an unforeseen chain of events that begins to shake Sufiyaan’s close-knit family and their business.

While it is evident that the show explores a love triangle, the three people involved here, Kainaat Sahni (Shivjyoti Pandit), Sufiyaan Abdullah (Kushal Tandon), and Imtiyaz (Karan Jotwani) have rather complicated lives. However, just when one thinks it cannot get any more complicated, it does, and that is when the real deal begins. However, if you think that it means an intriguing storyline ahead, then you might be mistaken because it is as predictable as it gets.

Star Cast& Crew:
  • Kushal Tandon as Sufiyaan Alazi
  • Shiv Jyoti Rajput as Kainaat Sahni
  • Sameer Malhotra
  • Saloni Vora
  • Suchitra Pillai
  • Indraneel Bhattacharya
  • Ishan Dhawan
  • Aditi Vats
  • Pubali Sanyal
Digital OTT Rates:
ALTBalaji and ZEE5, The web series titled as Bebaaki is all set to release on Alt Balaji and Zee5 in July 2020, here in the post we are going to tell you more about the series, like star cast, release date, Total No. of episodes, story and many other details about the series.

The series is all set to release on Alt Balaji and Zee5 in July 2020, the series would be available in Hindi audio along with the English subtitles, some of the sources on the internet are saying that the series would be of total 50 episodes, however, there is no official confirmations from the makers.

Trailer:
The official trailer of the series is yet to be released by the makers, the makers are going to release a teaser trailer video of the series on 16th July 2020, You can check the Video on Alt Balaji Youtube channel, if you haven’t seen yet, have a look at it.

TOP 10 Unknown Facts:
  • Bebaakee on ALT Balaji and Zee5 is one show that feels like everything done and dusted, and yet, makes you want to stay hooked until the very end. While the story promises to take you on a rollercoaster ride, this one is definitely not one that only goes up my friend. And so, let's get you to have a closer understanding of what the show stands for.
  • After auditioning 120 talents the makers had locked in on two girls before finalising her. The auditions for the lead girl started in March 2019 and the hunt finally ended in July with Shivjyoti finally bagging the lead character of Kainaat Sahni.
  • The particular web-show was tentatively titled ‘United’. However, as mentioned by us it is now changed to Bebaki or 'Bebaakee'
  • This show is based on a Muslim backdrop and is a 50 episodes series which will revolve around two big families.
  • Kushal Tandon and Karan Jotwani will play the lead roles. The actors will be seen playing brothers in the series.
TOP 10 Interesting Facts:
  • Giving the viewers a sneak peek of what’s in store, ALTBalaji and ZEE5 are all set to entertain the audience with a romance-drama 'Bebaakee' in July. Starring the likes of Kushal Tandon, Shiv Jyoti Rajput and Karan Jotwani in the lead roles, the web-series is all set to launch next month.
  • Actors like Erica Fernandes, Aneri Vajani, Mugdha Chapekar, Ruhi Chaturvedi, Krishna Kaul, Akash Jagga amongst others have taken to their social media pages to share what Bebaakee means to them.
Negative Reviews:
  • Cinematography and location is good, Shooting done in Manali which shows very good in this series. Apart from that story is average and it is one time watch and can be avoid if not much in drama.
  • Initially you feel you are not attached to this series but if you cross one episode then definitely you will finish entire series in one go. Nicely present the love of brothers and friends. Shiva Jyoti is backbone of this series and she acted really well. Conclusion it is normal drama series but worth watching, it is not so long, cinematography and location are awesome.

Positive Reviews:
  • This one is amazing story is different.Show shows all emotions at the same time whether it is friendship relationship brotherhood or anything else which makes the show more fantastic nd the cast are too good or I should say best according to their roles.
  • People's say that ALT balaji didn't create good content but i love the content and about bebaakee its really amazing and wonderful series
None the less, not taking away the credit from where it is due, Kushal as Sufiyaan is one of those guys that makes you fall in love with him. For more reasons than one, you love him for being the angry-young man, and yet, you hate him a little. Shivjyoti and Karan, on the other hand, manage to do a fair job, however, it feels like a drag for more reasons than one. The trio along with an interesting supporting cast really tries hard to save the day for this one, and yet, somehow, you don't feel very happy about how the narrative progresses.

Meanwhile, something that is also a positive for the show is the chemistry that the trio keeps up. While there is constantly a sense of tension that exists for various reasons, it feels really smooth as to how things move ahead in that sent. If we were to sum up what the show feels like, we'd say it does not have too many highs, but as opposed, doesn't have too many lows either, barring some rather bizarre moments of course.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-11-2020, 06:58 AM

Default Star Cast of Web Series 'Bebaakee'

Speaking about the show, actor Kushal Tandon said, “I chose to be a part of Bebaakee since it gave me the chance to be part of an ALTBalaji show for the second time. What really stood out was Ekta Ma’am telling me that it’s a very crazy character with grey shades and one of the best-written roles in a fictional web series. I still remember that I was in Thailand undergoing my training in martial arts when she told me that you have to do this to which I agreed immediately. I can relate so well to my character because 75% of Sufiyaan is what Kushal is in real life. Sufiyaan’s one of the most exciting roles I’ve ever played and I am sure that my fans will absolutely love it.”

Kushal was the first runner-up of Grasim Mr. India contest held in 2005. He has acted in Star Plus's daily show Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai. Tandon participated in Nach Baliye 5 along with Elena Boeva. Kushal Tandon is participating in the seventh season of the reality television show, Bigg Boss where he has publicly proposed to co contestant Gauhar Khan.

The latest newcomer to join the bandwagon is Shivjyoti Rajput who hails from the capital of India, New Delhi. She will be seen romancing Kushal Tandon in ALTBalaji and ZEE5's upcoming romance drama 'Bebaakee'. She will be seen essaying the character of Kainaat Sahni which was a coveted role. After auditioning 120 talents the makers had locked in on two girls before finalising her. The auditions for the lead girl started in March 2019 and the hunt finally ended in July with Shivjyoti finally bagging the lead character of Kainaat Sahni.

Kainaat is the eldest daughter of the Sahni family. While she may be extremely soft-spoken and respectful, she simply cannot stand injustice or people playing their way to power. She is a strong feminist believer and has sacrificed her teenage years to be the mother to her younger siblings and is the breadwinner of her family along with her father. Kainaat doesn’t believe in casual relationships and doesn’t feel like she needs a man in her life. With her dad being her role model, Kainaat knows that if she wants a partner, it has to be just like her father.

"I play a very interesting character named Kainaat who is unlike the sophisticated society women and is very honest, down to earth, and direct. She considers self-discipline her strong suit and not a flaw. She is very thorough in forming her opinions and lives with her high principles. She is an ambitious girl who simplifies the complexities around her. She is a dream merchant and a go-getter".

Karan Jotwani is an actor, known for Aapke Aa Jaane Se (2018), Suhani Si Ek Ladki (2014) and Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan (2014).

Karan Jotwani. The actor will be seen playing the character of Imtiyaz Alkazi, a man who strives to be a perfect son, brother, friend, and a professional. He is generous, caring, blunt, honest, practical, and sincere and exemplifies each of these qualities in his work and relationships. He loves and respects his parents, his siblings, and tries to keep the bad habits of his best friend Sufiyaan (Kushal Tandon) in check by being a friend in need. He is a complete package which any girl would fall for.

“I am thankful to Ekta ma’am for giving me yet another opportunity to work with her again. Bebaakee, the name itself, sounds very profound. My character Imtiyaz is very intriguing and different from my earlier characters. He may not have many layers himself, but shows his complex nature when it comes to the relationship dynamic between Kainaat and Sufi. I am very grateful to work in the show and hope it does wonders for the team."

Kruttika Desai was born on February 23, 1968 in India. She is an actress, known for Uttaran (2008), Buniyaad (1987) and Insaaf (1987). She was previously married to Imtiaz Khan.

Known for her power-packed performances across television and films, Krutika has earned respect and recognition over the years as a very hardworking and talented artist. With Bebaakee, she will be seen exploring the digital space by playing a very pivotal role in the series. A simple, loving, traditional, and pragmatic woman, Rashida is one who loves her son Sufiyaan with all her heart and is completely devoted to her husband Aadil.

Speaking about the series, Krutika Desai quipped, “I am delighted to be part of a web series knowing that they, nowadays, are made on the same big budget of a feature film. We’re seeing delicate and intriguing subjects and stories, which were not spoken about and shown on TV and films, now see the light of day on the webspace. Bebaakee is one such series that’s been made on a large scale and I’m really happy to be a crucial part of the show. We’ve made Bebaakee with all our heart and sincerity and I hope that fans will enjoy me as Rashida along with the show.”
Old 06-12-2020, 08:11 AM

Default karan Jotwani on ALTBalaji-ZEE5 'Bebaakee': My character Imtiyaz is very intriguing and different from my earlier characters

ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s upcoming web series Bebaakee is fast becoming the talk of the town owing to its unique title. With the hype around the show’s star cast being at a high, the latest name to join the family drama, streaming this July, is the very handsome and versatile actor Karan Jotwani.

What’s in a name you say? A lot considering ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s upcoming web series Bebaakee is fast becoming the talk of the town owing to its unique title. With the hype around the show’s star cast being at a high, the latest name to join the family drama, streaming this July, is the very handsome and versatile actor Karan Jotwani. The actor will be seen playing the character of Imtiyaz Alkazi, a man who strives to be a perfect son, brother, friend, and a professional. He is generous, caring, blunt, honest, practical, and sincere and exemplifies each of these qualities in his work and relationships. He loves and respects his parents, his siblings, and tries to keep the bad habits of his best friend Sufiyaan (Kushal Tandon) in check by being a friend in need. He is a complete package which any girl would fall for.

Speaking about the show, actor Karan Jotwani quipped, “I am thankful to Ekta ma’am for giving me yet another opportunity to work with her again. Bebaakee, the name itself, sounds very profound. My character Imtiyaz is very intriguing and different from my earlier characters. He may not have many layers himself, but shows his complex nature when it comes to the relationship dynamic between Kainaat and Sufi. I am very grateful to work in the show and hope it does wonders for the team."

The story of Bebaakee is based on the lives of Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Alazi, two contrasting characters with strong personalities. Kainaat is a simple and happy-go-lucky girl who has her goals in mind while the guy hails from a rich family. Their love for journalism sees their paths collide leading to the pair feeling a high sense of chemistry between themselves. The puzzle arises when the duo simply can’t seem to figure out if this vibe between them is going to be followed by love or hate. What follows next is an unforeseen chain of events that begins to shake Sufiyaan’s close-knit family and their business.

Stay Tuned to ALTBalaji & ZEE5 for more updates!
Old 06-25-2020, 10:50 AM

After a Host of reality TV shows, Pratik Sehajpal is all set to portray a negative role in ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s Bebaakee

Having made a name for himself as a host of reality shows, Pratik is all set to foray into the world of acting with Bebaakee. Filled with promise and raring to go, he will be portraying the role of Raahil Abdullah, stepbrother of Kushal Tandon’s character Sufiyaan.

With one successful show after the other, India’s homegrown OTT giants ALTBalaji and ZEE5 are keeping up with their promise of delivering engrossing content and entertainment during this lockdown with different kinds of shows. The two leading platforms have added to the viewer’s excitement by roping in the dashing and debonair actor Pratik Sehajpal to play the role of the antagonist in their upcoming show Bebaakee.

Having made a name for himself as a host of reality shows, Pratik is all set to foray into the world of acting with Bebaakee. Filled with promise and raring to go, he will be portraying the role of Raahil Abdullah, stepbrother of Kushal Tandon’s character Sufiyaan. His character is filled with grey shades who manipulates and creates situations leading to people getting trapped. He depends on his brother, Sufiyaan for everything, including bailing him out of trouble. While he’s sweet and childish on the outside, one gets to see his horrible side come into play when he doesn’t get what he wants.

Speaking about the series and his role, Pratik Sehajpal quipped, "When I gave an audition for Bebaakee, it was to play a different character. I was later told that Ekta Ma’am liked me for the role of Raahil, who I didn’t know was actually the main villain of the show. I've been fond of heroes but villains take my excitement to the next level. I was so excited to play Raahil especially after knowing that Ekta Ma’am especially wanted me to play the part. I am blessed to get Bebaakee as my first web series and working with an amazing cast that features Kushal Tandon as my brother, Sameer Malhotra as my father and Ananya Ma’am as my mother. I am really thankful to the entire team and my director Muzammil Sir, who helped me grow as an artist.”

The story of Bebaakee is based on the lives of Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Abdullah, two contrasting characters with strong personalities. Kainaat is a simple and happy-go-lucky girl who has her goals firmly set in her mind, while Sufiyaan hails from a rich family. Sufiyaan’s stepbrother Raahil who is a troublemaker not only does he get into trouble but manages to pull others in the same situation. Sufiyaan has always had Raahil’s back and helps him get out of trouble. What follows next is an unforeseen chain of events that begins to shake Sufiyaan’s close-knit family and their business.
Old 07-17-2020, 04:19 PM

ALTBalaji and Zee5 finally make the big reveal ahead of upcoming show Bebaakee’s release!

The big reveal defines the word Bebaakee as Nidarta, Dheethta aur Paagalpan…

What’s in a name? A lot we’d say, as fans kept racking their brains to understand the meaning behind ALTBalaji and ZEE5’s upcoming show Bebaakee. Well, the wait is finally over as the two streaming platforms are finally out with the big reveal. Turns out, the meaning of the word Bebaakee is Nidarta, Dheethta, and Paagalpan. With the cat finally out of the bag, one can’t wait to see these themes being highlighted as the much-awaited teaser is all set to be launched tomorrow on 17th July. Starring the talented actors including Kushal Tandon, Shiv Jyoti Rajput and Karan Jotwani in the lead roles, the web-series is all set to launch next month.

Excitement for the show is certainly at its peak as the television actors included the likes of Shabir Ahluwalia, Sriti Jha, Surbhi Chandana, Erica Fernandes, Dheeraj Dhooper, Shraddha Arya, Aneri Vajani, Mugdha Chapekar, Ruhi Chaturvedi, Krishna Kaul, Akash Jagga amongst others took to their social media pages to share what Bebaakee means to them. And if you thought that was it, content czarina Ekta Kapoor, too, was bitten by the Bebaakee buzz as she revealed, “For me, Bebaakee is Ravie and the Rains!” She further added, “It’s something that is wild, that’s ‘dheet’, which does not follow the norm and is untamed in its purest form! There’s no other word for this kind of love...but Bebaakee.”

Having created a lot of buzz online about what all it is about, ALTBalaji and ZEE5 have finally revealed the true meaning of Bebaakee. With a little less than a month to go for the show’s launch, we can’t wait to see how things unfold in this family drama that’s high on emotion and drama. Like all shows on ALTBalaji and ZEE5, rest assured that Bebaakee is going to keep us hooked to our screens!!!
Old 08-19-2020, 03:31 PM

Default Bebaakee trailer: Kushal Tandon, Karan Jotwani and Shivjyoti Pandit bring a tale of love with a tinge of madness

The trailer of Bebaakee came out today and this show is sure to bring about a new touch to this story of a love-triangle.

Right now, the ongoing wave of OTT content is definitely one that has been overwhelming and also bringing yet another show with a cast and story that are both impeccable are ALT Balaji and Zee 5. Kushal Tandon, Karan Jotwani, and Shivjyoti Pandit are all set to come to our screen on August 30 with Bebaakee, and the trailer came out today.

For starters, the show does look like a very typical story of what love triangles look like, however, what follows is something that keeps us hooked to the trailer until the very end. How sons of two fathers become friends as they replicate that relation is adorable, however, there is someone who wishes to pull them apart and that is when a girl enters their life, a girl they both fall for, but has she made the choice?

Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Abdullah, played by Shivjyoti and Kushal, respectively, come across each other, however, they don't hit it off to a great start, but what follows is the turning of the angry-young man to a lovelorn one, however, Imtiyaz, played by Karan, too falls in love with her, and that is when things take a new turn.

The trailer takes us through an overview of everything that follows with glimpses of romance, some tensions, and of course, pain. However, what does keep you hooked is the way these three are all so different and yet so similar, but in their journey to find love, things will turn crazy, and how this madness unfolds is what will be the USP of this show, we feel.

Check out the trailer of Bebaakee here:

Old 08-27-2020, 11:50 AM

Default Sometimes I can be really stubborn and a Bebaak like my character Sufiyaan", reveals Bebaakee actor Kushal Tandon

Kushal Tandon is all set to be seen in web show Bebaakee and here's him, talking about the character. Read on to know more.

Many times do we, avid watchers of movies and shows, see that there is a striking resemblance between the actor’s reel and real-life persona. That certainly seems to be the case with handsome actor Kushal Tandon who essays the role of Sufiyaan in ALTBalaji and ZEE5 Club’s upcoming drama Bebaakee. Filled with a lot of twists and turns, here is a love triangle that you’ve never seen before. All set to make his fans drool over his charming, yet intense looks, Kushal recently revealed that there are many personality traits of Sufiyaan that he relates.

When asked if Kushal is the same as Sufiyaan in real life, the actor said, “Sufiyaan in Bebaakee is absolutely fearless. He’s a guy who is extremely passionate and can go to any extreme to get what he desires. If you ask my mother, I am dheet (fearless). I would say that I am 75% like Sufiyaan. But in terms of love, I am not a controlling type, I let people go when they want to. But sometimes I can be really stubborn and a Bebaak.”

The story of Bebaakee is based on the lives of Kainaat Sahni and Sufiyaan Abdullah, two contrasting characters with strong personalities. Kainaat is a simple and happy-go-lucky girl who has her goals in mind while Sufiyaan hails from a rich family. Their love for journalism sees their paths collide leading to the pair feeling a high sense of chemistry between themselves. The puzzle arises when the duo simply can’t seem to figure out if this vibe between them is going to be followed by love or hate. What follows next is an unforeseen chain of events that begins to shake Sufiyaan’s close-knit family and their business to the very core!
Old 08-31-2020, 12:28 PM

Default Review - Kushal Tandon saves the day for the tale of love, revenge and hatred that Bebaakee claims to be

Bebaakee is now streaming and the show does after all fall weak at many aspects, yet, manages to sail through. Here's our two cents on this tale of love, hatred, and revenge.

Bebaakee on ALT Balaji and Zee5 is one show that feels like everything done and dusted, and yet, makes you want to stay hooked until the very end. While the story promises to take you on a rollercoaster ride, this one is definitely not one that only goes up my friend. And so, let's get you to have a closer understanding of what the show stands for. While it is evident that the show explores a love triangle, the three people involved here, Kainaat Sahni (Shivjyoti Pandit), Sufiyaan Abdullah (Kushal Tandon), and Imtiyaz (Karan Jotwani) have rather complicated lives. However, just when one thinks it cannot get any more complicated, it does, and that is when the real deal begins. However, if you think that it means an intriguing storyline ahead, then you might be mistaken because it is as predictable as it gets.

Interestingly, the saga of love and hate that seems to evolve over the few episodes that there are in season 1, seems to be rushed, and yet, you feel like there is so little you know. If there has to be one thing that is sure to keep you hooked, it is the grandeur that comes along with a show, and it feels aesthetically pleasing to watch. In fact, the creatives as well as the stylists have done the finest of jobs, one of the best in the team, if we were to say.

None the less, not taking away the credit from where it is due, Kushal as Sufiyaan is one of those guys that makes you fall in love with him. For more reasons than one, you love him for being the angry-young man, and yet, you hate him a little. Shivjyoti and Karan, on the other hand, manage to do a fair job, however, it feels like a drag for more reasons than one. The trio along with an interesting supporting cast really tries hard to save the day for this one, and yet, somehow, you don't feel very happy about how the narrative progresses.

Meanwhile, something that is also a positive for the show is the chemistry that the trio keeps up. While there is constantly a sense of tension that exists for various reasons, it feels really smooth as to how things move ahead in that sent. If we were to sum up what the show feels like, we'd say it does not have too many highs, but as opposed, doesn't have too many lows either, barring some rather bizarre moments of course.
None the less, you might still want to watch it if you are just looking to pass your free time while at home and not want something serious!

Ratings: **stars (2/5)
Old 09-02-2020, 03:31 PM

Default Be it reel or real, there’s no stopping the brotherly bonding between Bebaakee’s Kushal Tandon and Karan Jotwani

Kushal Tandon and Karan Jotwani have gotten along well it seems and that shows not just on-screen, but off-screen as well.

Such is the vibe on the set of an ALTBalaji and ZEE5 club's show that it takes absolutely no time for two actors to end up as the best of buddies. With Karan Jotwani and Kushal Tandon being the talk of the town ahead of the upcoming romantic drama Bebaakee, fans simply can’t get enough of their camaraderie seen in the teaser and trailer. The duo will be playing the role of Imtiaz and Sufiyaan respectively who are shown as best friends. Always seen around each other and living their best life, the bond of Imtiaz and Sufiyaan is so strong that one will just feel like they are brothers. It so turns out that both actors share an incredible bond in real life as well. When the pair are together, it is like the set is on fire as they make sure that the people around them do not have a single dull moment.

Speaking on their bond, Kushal said, “Jotwani, what I call Karan lovingly, is really a fabulous person. It’s a different aura when he is around since we got along really well right from day one. Just like what one sees on the show, our friendship in real life is very much the same. We go out, chill and party. Whenever I have any doubt in my mind, he is the first person who I go to for help. So many people say that we are brothers from another mother. I really hope our chemistry remains the same throughout life.”

Talking about his best bro, Karan quipped, “We share a warm relationship as karan and Kushal, correcting each other even on creative differences, so that the product looks great. He’s a good-hearted, caring, nice guy, who’s created a huge following for himself, and it’s good to see him donning the Sufiyaan Cap. I wish the best for him.''

Bebaakee is a story of love, passion, and madness between two people, Sufiyaan and Kainaat. With their mutual love for journalism bringing the two together, what follows are a series of events that are a roller coaster ride filled with emotions. Despite destiny bringing them together, they are unable to understand whether their chemistry will be followed by love or hate. While things seem to be pretty plain sailing for the two, life takes an unexpected turn once Sufiyaan’s friend Imtiaz (Karan Jotwani) enters their life takes. While Imtiaz is what every woman wants, Sufiyaan sets out on a mission to ruin Kainaat and Imtiaz after seeing the two getting attached to each other. Amidst all the chaos caused by Imtiaz, one wonders what will happen to him and if Kainaat and Sufiyaan end up together? The answers are just a few days away as Bebaakee launches on August 30 on ALTBalaji and ZEE5 Club.

Tags
ALT Balaji, Bebaakee, Bebaakee 2020, Bebaakee 2021, Bebaakee All Episode, Bebaakee All Episodes, Bebaakee All Seasons, Bebaakee Download, Bebaakee First Episode, Bebaakee in English Written update, Bebaakee Indiaforums, Bebaakee Lead, Bebaakee on ZEE5, Bebaakee Online, Bebaakee Season 2, Bebaakee Show, Bebaakee Star Cast, Bebaakee Story, Bebaakee Watch free, Bebaakee Written update, Bebaakee Zee5, Bebaki, Bebaki real, Bebaki release date, Bebaki star cast, Bebaki story, Bebaki web series, bebaki web series release date, Hindi web series list, Karan Jotwani, Kushal Tandon, Shiv Jyoti Rajput, tv shows, Upcoming Web Series, Upcoming web series on ZEE 5, web series, web series 2020, zee5, ZEE5 Web Series

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->