Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Tips to get rid of the Oily Skin

Views: 1960  
Old 05-05-2020, 04:58 PM

Default TOP 10 Tips to get rid of the Oily Skin

Do You Have Oily Skin? Eat These Foods to Deal With it

Oily skin can make you look dull. Here is how to get rid of the oiliness.

If your skin is oily, summers can be very tough for you. Excessive oil secretion can lead to acne and other issues. Here are some foods that can help you deal with this problem.

Image credit: Representational Image Lentils

Being rich in proteins and amino acids, lentils can potentially regulate oil secretion.

Image credit: Representational ImageGreen Veggies

Green vegetables including broccoli, cabbage, and spinach can clear oil from your skin and prevent the onset of pimples.

Image credit: Representational ImageOranges

Oranges are rich in vitamin C, which is a detoxifying nutrient that can remove extra oil from skin.

Image credit: Representational ImageCoconut Water

Coconut water is packed with vitamin C that can flush out excess oil and prevent occurrence of acne breakout.

Image credit: Representational ImageCucumber

Containing various antioxidants, cucumber can keep your skin hydrated and provide cooling effect.

Image credit: Representational ImageFish

Omega-3 fatty acids present in fish can improve skin quality by preventing excessive oil secretion from skin.

Tags
Can I rub lemon on my face, Can Lemon remove pimples overnight, Do it yourself face mask for oily skin, Does drinking water help acne, How can I control my oily face, How can I fix my oily face, How can I stop oily skin, How do I stop my face from being so oily, How do you get rid of oily skin fast, How do you get rid of oily skin naturally, How do you make pimples go away overnight, How get rid of a pimple overnight, Is Aloe Vera good for oily skin, Is Lemon Juice Good for oily face, Is milk good for oily skin, Oily Skin, tips, top 10, What can I put on a pimple overnight, What does oily skin look like, What food helps clear skin, What foods cause oily skin, What foods reduce oily skin, What is good for oily skin, Which face mask is best for oily skin, Why is my nose so oily

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum