Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022 TV & Bollywood Stars Celebrations Ganesh Chaturthi

Views: 10322  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-21-2020, 03:15 PM

Default 2022 TV & Bollywood Stars Celebrations Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganesh Chaturthi is back and so is the festive spirit. Several TV celebs brought Bappa home joyfully and decorated the pandal with fresh flowers. Many prepared delicacies to enjoy the celebrations and then got dressed up in bright happy attires to spread cheer. Here's taking a look at some top photos of celebs...

Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar

The newly wedded couple Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar welcomed Ganpati to their home. They both wore sunny yellow colour and looked all sparkly in the traditional attire. (Photo: Instagram)

Shilpa Shetty

Shilpa Shetty her family photo wherein she looked all bright in a festive pink suit. Her daughter wore the same and son was seen in a blue kurta. They were seen relishing the sweets and praying to Bappa. (Photo: Instagram)

Kamya Panjabi

Shakti actress Kamya Panjabi's favourite days are when she gets Bappa to her home. She can be seen elated in a green saree with her husband Shalabh Dang as she looked at her Bappa idol in the pandal. (Photo: Instagram)

Arjun Bijlani

Arjun Bijlani, who is currently seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi 11, shared a special moment with his wife on Ganesh Chaturthi. The two look happy to be celebrating their favourite festival this year as well. (Photo: Instagram)

Urfi Javed

Bigg Boss evicted contestant Urfi Javed wore a pastel green suit as she prayed to Bappa at her home.

Maniesh Paul

Maniesh Paul created a stunning pandal for Bappa's idol. He looked handsome in a black kurta with a floral half jacket. Just like Kamya, bringing Bappa home is a yearly ritual for Maniesh.

Mandar Chandwadkar

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Bhide aka Mandar shared a rare picture with his wife at their home with the Ganpati. He wrote with his photo, "GANAPATI BAPPA MORYA." His colleague from the show Jennifer Mistry Bansiwal, who plays Roshan, also wished him in the comments. (Photo: Instagram)

Deepika Singh

Diya Aur Baati Hum fame Deepika Singh sported a blue saree and posed for the camera with her Ganpati idol set in a freshly decorated pandal.

Devoleena Bhattacharjee

Devoleena, who had been excitedly preparing for the festival, did prayer at home, and even shared videos where she can be seen cooking the dishes herself. On the special occasion, she wore an orange traditional saree. (Photo: Instagram)

Rithvik Dhanjani

The actor had been working on his eco-friendly Ganesh idol for four days prior to this. He made one with a lotus base and posted a reel today where he can be seen paying his respects. He also went traditional and wore a white festive kurta. (Photo: Instagram)

Malav and Priya Rajda

Taarak's director Malav Rajda, his actress-wife, Priya Ahuja were seen with their son, decked up in traditional finery. On her account, Priya had posted photos of bringing her idol home. She looked soaked in the festive cheer. (Photo: Instagram)

Delnaaz Irani and beau DJ Percy

Delnaaz and her beau DJ Percy looked perfectly festive as they stood with their beautifully decorated Bappa idol. Delnaaz captioned her photos as, "On this occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, I wish Bappa visits your home with bags full of happiness, prosperity, love and a whole lot of Modaks! Happy Ganesh Chaturthi everyone." (Photo: Instagram)

Ganesh Chaturthi: Bollywood Celebs Bring Home Ganpati Bappa

Ganesh Chaturthi: Bollywood Celebs Bring Home Ganpati Bappa

The year 2021 has been a tough one all because of coronavirus. Celebrities are not celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi on a grand scale. Day 1 of Ganesh Chaturthi i.e. September 10 is here and celebrities shared pictures with their Ganpati Bappa. Take a look at all the pictures from their festivities.

Sanjay Dutt shares pic with Maanayata Dutt on Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations at Bhushan Grover’s home

Arpita Khan Sharma brings home Ganpati Bappa

Taimur Ali Khan makes a Lego Ganesha

Devoleena Bhattacharjee wish peace and happiness on Ganesh Chaturthi

Karishma Tanna brings Bappa home

Manish Paul’s home decorated with flowers

Neil Nitin Mukesh all set for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

Manushi Chillar brings eco-friendly Ganpati Bappa

Ekta Kapoor and family pose with Lord Ganesha

Karan Tacker and family celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi

Udaan actor Meera Deosthale

Arjun Bijlani’s creative way to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi

Chiranjeevi and family celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi

Sonu Sood’s simple Ganesh Chaturthi celebration

Kamya Punjabi wears a purple saree on Ganesh Chaturthi

As Bappa arrives amid the coronavirus scare, Urvashi Rautela has been praying to put an end to all the miseries, struggles, sufferings, and problems we have faced during this COVID-19 pandemic...

During the 11-day-extravaganza of Ganesh Chaturthi, people get together on the street and dance on drumbeats and Ganesh songs. With colorful processions, massive Ganpati idols are set up in pandals. Sweets and prayers are offered to welcome Ganpati. As the festival celebrates the birthday of Lord Ganesh, there is happiness and excitement unfurled within everyone. During the pandemic, Bollywood celebs are being at home and taking all necessary precautions, but not forgetting to send out their love and blessings for the fans.

Wherein Bollywood celebrity Urvashi Rautela is in Hydrabad and shooting her Telugu Debut film 'Black Rose', Urvashi Rautela said "May Lord Ganesh descend on this Earth and put an end to all the miseries, struggles, sufferings, and problems we have faced during this COVID-19 pandemic. May his arrival to each of our homes mark a new beginning in our lives, filling us with joy, hope, confidence, and courage to march forward successfully. Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi, the festival of Lord Ganesh. Spread the message of honesty, and love through this world."

She further added, "May the grace of God keep enlightening your lives and bless you always. May Lord Ganesha bestow you with power, destroy your sorrows, and enhance happiness in your life."

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-22-2020, 08:01 AM

Default Ankita Lokhande Brings Ganpati Bappa Home, Looks Radiant in Maharashtrian Outfit

Ankita Lokhande looks stunning as she carries a traditional Maharashtrian look while celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi this year.

Ankita Lokhande celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi
Actor Ankita Lokhande brought Ganpati Bappa home on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The actor posted a few pictures on social media in which she could be seen worshipping the idol of Lord Ganesha.

Ankita Lokhande brings Ganpati Bappa home
Ankita carried a traditional Maharashtrian look while doing the traditional Ganpati puja. The actor looked radiant in a yellow-green saree.

Ankita Lokhande wears a traditional Maharashtrian look
She styled her ethnic look with a gajra in a bun, a traditional Maharashtrian nath, and a bindi. Ankita looked absolutely stunning in her simple avatar.

Ankita Lokhande looks stunning in a Maharashtrian saree
India has begun to celebrate the 10-days Ganpati festival from today. Various celebrities like Shilpa Shetty, Neil Nitin Mukesh, Urvashi Rautela among others brought Ganpati Bappa home for the festivity.

Ankita Lokhande's latest pictures
Meanwhile, Ankita is currently fighting to demand justice for Sushant Singh Rajput who died on June 14 under mysterious circumstances.

Ankita Lokhande prays for Sushant Singh Rajput
Ankita has been constantly urging her fans to wish for justice and keep SSR's family in their prayers.

Ankita Lokhande wishes Ganesh Chaturthi
Ankita, along with Sushant's family, also organised a global prayer meet asking people to fold their hands and pray for the truth to come out.
Old 08-22-2020, 08:17 AM

Default Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Dangal actors pray for everybody’s safety and eradication of the virus

Read on to know how they will celebrate this auspicious festival with utmost care.

Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the biggest Indian festivals which commemorates the birth of Lord Ganesha. People celebrate this auspicious festival with a lot of fervor and enthusiasm. Fondly called as Ganpati Bappaor elephant god is considered as the God of beginnings and the remover of obstacles. Many actors also bring home the idol and invite all their family and friends. This occasion is the harbinger of prayers, unity, peace, loads of good food, and warm get-togethers.

The situation this year seems to be different than usual restricting the mass celebration, but in no way has dampened the spirit of the festival and its devotees. Here is a glimpse of how the actors of Dangal Channel are celebrating Ganesh Utsav 2020 by adapting to the new normal.

Dayashankar Pandey – Mahima Shani Dev Ki
Pandemic has taught me the importance of our environment and therefore, for the first time in 12 years, I will be bringing an eco-friendly idol of Ganpati at my place. This year, due to rules and regulations, the height of our idol will be 2 feet instead of 4 feet so that the immersion can happen conveniently within my building premises. We won’t be stepping out for visarjan to maintain social distancing. Usually, Ganesh Chaturthi is a grand celebration at our place, but, keeping in mind the situation, this year we will have a low-key celebration. Only close relatives will be coming home for darshan. Sanitizers and other precautionary measures will be taken care of. I will be personally sending photographs of the idol to all those who won’t be able to visit us. Also, our pandit ji who does the pooja is currently at his hometown in Uttar Pradesh and therefore he will recite the mantras through mobile phone. This year, we will keep our decorations also simple. Packed packets of prasad will be kept for the devotees who visit us to avoid risk factors. The thing that I will miss the most this year is meeting and spending time with my friends during the festival. I pray and hope Lord Ganesha, our Vighnaharta, puts an end to our sufferings due to coronavirus.

Sneha Wagh - Jyoti
Being a Maharashtrian, Ganesh Chaturthi is a big festival for us. It is a festival where the entire family comes together. Generally, Ganpati Sthaapna happens at the eldest member in the family and all the families meet there. However this year things will be very different and dull. This year would be the first-ever Ganpati where the celebration would be so subdued. I will miss the music, people dancing on the streets, the home visits, and overall the entire vibe of the festival. On the other hand everybody is conscious and safety for everyone comes first and therefore there will be no or minimal travel. At the max, one representative from each family would go and pay respect. I would also like to make a sincere request to everybody who celebrates Ganesh Chaturthi in a big way to be extremely careful about their movement which will not only be safe for themselves but also their family members. We should ensure we do not get carried away and be sensible with our devotion to Lord Ganesha.

Aparna Dixit – Pyar Ki Luka Chuppi
I am very excited about Ganesh Chaturthi. But this year we have to be extra careful because of the pandemic situation and should avoid mass gatherings while celebrating this festival. Talking about my memories, when I moved into this city, I saw that people are very enthusiastic about this festival. Feeling that energy, I became very excited to celebrate the festival every year. I make sure I visit every friend's house who brings home the idol even if I am busy with my shoots, But this year I'm going to miss all that. I am sure everyone is going to miss the dhol, dance, and gathering during Ganpati visarjan. But this year I will not encourage this. It is necessary to avoid huge celebrations and gathering as safety comes first. I request everyone to please take care of yourself and be safe. We will celebrate this festival with pure devotion and faith. I wish you all a very happy Ganesh Chaturthi.

Pooja Singh – Aye Mere Humsafar
I have had the good fortune to visit and pray to the very famous Lalbaugcha raja. Over the years I have always visited all my friends who bring Bappa home. I really like the concept of Ganesh Chaturthi and the feeling of festivity which comes with it as it gives everyone, family, and friends an opportunity to take a break from an extremely busy life and visit each other, even though it is just once a year. This year it is going to be different as this is the first time I would be getting Bappa home. When I had first came to Mumbai, I had promised Bappa that when I become an actor and buy my own house I will bring him home. With his blessings, this year that dream has been fulfilled. While I have kept an open invite to all family and friends and as much I would love them to come to visit my new house and meet Bappa I am also very conscious of everyone’s safety. I would also request everyone to be safe and not venture out Pandal hopping. I'm sure Bappa would like us to be sensible and not add to the existing crisis. We should reserve our energies for next year and celebrate with double the enthusiasm. I will be praying to Lord Ganesha that he helps us find a solution to the current situation.

Alan Kapoor – Pyar Ki Luka Chuppi
Every year, I generally visit my friends who bring Bappa home. For some years I had also brought Ganpati home and had one of the most purifying experiences. Other than praying to Lord Ganesha, this festival gives us a reason to meet many friends at least once a year. I really love this occasion and feel this gives us an opportunity to unite with one another. However this year things will be different. Unfortunately, we will not be able to celebrate it with the same zeal and fervor in groups, but the feelings within each individual will remain the same. I would urge all devotees of Lord Ganesha to be conscious and use only eco-friendly Ganesh Idols. Using non-degradable material has a very grave impact on marine life and I’m sure Bappa wouldn’t want us to trouble any other species. I am a huge fan of all people who have been so innovative in making eco-friendly idols and totally support them for their creativity. For all those who are planning to move out at pandals or visit their family and friends, it’s a request to please abide by the safety guidelines and avoid gathering in groups to ensure we celebrate this lovely festival safely.

Rahul Sharma – Pyar Ki Luka Chuppi
Like every year, I will follow the regular rituals of worshiping Lord Ganesha. In fact, back home in Rajasthan, the boys apply henna on this occasion. So even I used to do it till I was around 16 years old. After moving here, I couldn't keep an idol at home as I live alone, but I used to visit all my friends' places and enjoyed the tasty prasad and food after worshiping the Lord. So it was a lot of fun to meet everyone, to visit and see beautiful idols, etc. But this year, of course, that will not be possible. I hope we can meet Bappa next year. To all those who are bringing home the idol, I request y'all to bring eco-friendly idols. It will help the environment and you can also immerse the idol at home which will help you stay safe from the corona. Please take all the precautions and enjoy the festival safely.

Sheetal Maulik – Pyar Ki Luka Chuppi
I will visit my closest friends who bring idols to their place. Whoever I cannot meet I will make sure to take Bappa's darshan through video calls. I will at least try to attend the aarti of the idol brought in my housing society. This year we cannot meet many people. We cannot visit different houses and big pandals for darshan.I will miss the crowd, dhol, dance, visarjan, that entire festive mood, dressing up, going out and so many more things. But I think during this pandemic we have to go with the flow and think about our safety first. I adore this festival a lot. I love to celebrate in a grand way but I will suggest everyone this year to stay at home. It is not necessary to go and meet Lord Ganesha but to try and pray with all the faith. Our prayers will be heard. Please be at home, be safe, and please take care of yourself. I wish you all a very Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!

Hemant Thatte – Aye Mere Humsafar
We bring an eco-friendly idol of Lord Ganesh every year and we will be doing the same this year as well. Initially, we used to go to a near-by artificially pond to immerse the idol, but since last year we like to do it on our own terrace. It is our small step to save the environment. It is one festival we all wait for all year round but I would urge the people to stay home this year and not gather and visit a lot of places. And to take care of themselves. And to all those who bring Lord Ganesh to their homes, I would request them to bring only eco-friendly idols and immerse them in artificial ponds. This will help us take one big step towards a healthier environment.

Well, it is safe to say that nothing can stop one from celebrating this auspicious festival. We hope that prayers are answered by Bappa soon and life resumes back to normal once again. May the blessings of Lord Ganesha always showers upon us.

Ganpati Bappa Morya!
Old 08-22-2020, 01:56 PM

Default Ganesh Chaturthi 2020: Celebs share their low key festival plans, ask Bappa to take away negativity

This year's celebrations are marred by the rising cases of Coronavirus in the country. Though it will be a low key ceremony, celebs are not going to miss out on welcoming Bappa. Here's how they plan to celebrate the grand festival in COVID times.

Its time to welcome Bappa in our homes. The Ganesh Chaturthi festival begins Saturday (August 22) and will continue till September 1. However, this year's celebrations are marred by the rising cases of Coronavirus in the country. Though it will be a low key ceremony, celebs are not going to miss out on welcoming Bappa. Here's how they plan to celebrate the grand festival in COVID times.

Sharad Malhotra: Bringing Ganpati home is a tradition and I was sure that COVID, no-COVID, I won't be missing out this year too. This is my 10th year of bringing Bappa home, and I wanted it to be very special. I wanted it to be grand. But because of COVID we couldn't do much. Ripci and I are doing everything on our own and we will have friends over for puja and arti. I just pray to Bappa that we get rid of this Coronavirus and all the negativity soon, and our lives get back to normal.

Meera Deosthale: I made my own Ganpati this year. I got some organic clay and worked on my idol for three-four days. My fondest memories on Ganesh Chaturthi is all the pujas and pandals we used to visit as a kid and dancing in the visarjan. I can’t share what I will ask from Bappa for me, but I will surely ask him to take away all the vighna and bless all of us with health and prosperity.

Rishina Kandhari: We don't get Bappa home. So I will be visiting my bua and a couple of my close friends, who are taking care of all the safety norms and are keeping social-distancing in mind. Many of them are calling only two guests at a time on a set time, unlike calling everyone at once like every year. I pray to Bappa to bless us with good health and positivity and hope we get a Coronavirus free world soon.

Shashank Vyas: This year the festivities won't be that grand. And though I don't bring Bappa home, I try and visit my friends and seek blessings from their Bappa. This year I will miss visiting pandals too. Looking at the number of COVID cases I will try not to visit my friends too because I don't want to put others at risk. My fondest memory would when I went pandal hoping during my first year in Mumbai. I was tired by the end of the day, but it gave me such happiness and peace. I pray for a world free of COVID virus from Ganpati.

Vijayendra Kumeria: This time the festival will be celebrated differently, but I am sure Ganpati Bappa will take away our sorrows and all the negativity and bless us with joy. Like every year we will do puja and arti at home, the only difference will be that we won't be visiting friends and other pandals. We brought Bappa home for three consecutive years and the artis, bhog and the visarjan can’t be forgotten. This year I ask Bappa to make things normal, take away the negativity and bless everyone with good health.

Vikas Sethi: My fondest memory is Ganpati visarjan. I visit Marine Drive every year to witness this miracle. It's a beautiful sight. I am looking forward to Ganpati season irrespective of COVID, but obviously wth precautions and required pre-requisites. Stay safe and enjoy the Ganpati season!
Jhanvi Sethi: We bring Ganpati home every year with a big bang. Two years ago at visarjan we were all really happy and dancing away all night. It's my favorite memory of Ganpati. Besides this year is different. Let's stay safe and indoors. May Bappa bless all of us abundantly. Enjoy the Ganpati energy!

Mohit Malhotra: Yes it will be a low key ceremony this year. We brought Bappa home like every year, though the celebration won't be the same, we intend to continue with the ritual. This time also it will be a eco-friendly Ganpati. We will have friends and family over to celebrate it but with all the safety and precautions. My fondest memory of this festival is reuniting with friends and families, and ofcourse gorging on the yummiest sweets during this time. Chocolate modaks are my favourite. I will ask Bappa to set us free of this pandemic and to get our lives back to normal.

Pranitaa Pandit: This year Ganpati festival is going to be very low key and we will take a lot of precautions and care. It’s only going to be my family, no friends and relatives will be coming to meet our Bappa this year. Its special as we have a new addition to our family. We tried to make sweets at home and whatever we get from outside we are sanitising it. The decor is very basic and I am sure Bappa will understand the situation we are in and also that we have a new born baby at home so we can’t take any risk. When I moved to Mumbai I decided that the day I have my own house I will keep Ganpati at my place. After I got married the first Ganpati was very special. This year my wish is to make the world Covid free because I really want to get back to normal again. My fondest memory is being with Bappa 24*7, we don’t leave him alone even for a minute but the most special thing was that at night I used to sleep next to him so it was a very good and comfortable feeling, different from our daily life.

Khusbhoo Kamal: Every year I bring Ganpati at my house, but this year I am not bringing him because of this pandemic. I am going to miss Bappa at my house. I will keep the fasting and go to the temple. This year I will ask Bappa to end COVID and whatever lesson we have learnt during this pandemic, I am going to keep that in my mind and will apply it in the future too. My fondest memory is when my family and friends used to come over to my place and do arti.

Angad Hasija: I always keep Ganpati at my place. I remember when I first came to Bombay, I made a special prayer that when I will become famous and get good work, I will bring ganpati at my place. So touchwood that happened, and I have been bringing Bappa home for seven years now. This year I am not in Mumbai so it won’t be possible for me to bring Ganpati. I will pray Bappa to end this pandemic soon so that everyone gets back to their normal life.

Rohit Chaudhary: We started bringing Bappa since last year. Because of the pandemic we are in Delhi now, but we brought him here. We will invite friends in slots and will maintain proper social-distancing. This time we will do artificial visarjan and when it melts we will put it in Tulsi plant.

Shilpa Raizada: Ganpati festival is very important for me. I brought my first Ganpati home three years ago. At that time I was not having any work, I thought that bringing him can bring happiness and his blessings are so magical that in the first year itself I got 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai'. I have not got Ganpati home for the past two years and this year too I couldn't bring Ganpati home due to COVID. I wish that the pandemic gets over soon and our life goes back to normal and he takes away all the negativity from our lives.

Urvashi Upadhyay Sharle: This year Ganpati will be celebrated low key due to this pandemic and taking care of health is very necessary. Ganpati Bappa is Vighnaharata and we bring him home so that he can take away all our problems. Even Bappa doesn't want us to crowd a place and he understands the situation. My fondest memory is that during Ganpati, Gujaratis make ladoo and put a coin in one of them, it is believed that who ever gets it has Bappas blessings. This year I wish Bappa to make the world Corona free.

Aarvika Gupta: Ganpati festival is very special and in Mumbai it is celebrated with a different level of energy. So every year I visit Siddhivinayak and Lalbaug and other pandals. We bring Ganpati at our place for 11 days, we do bhajan and arti. This year due to the lockdown guests won’t be coming at my place. I have made my own Ganpati so it will eco-friendly and we won't have to go any where for visarjan. The best part of the festival is the moment Bappa steps in our home the whole vibe changes and there is something magical in the vibe. I wish Bappa to give strength to everyone and always keep them motivated and also to end Corona.

Rajit Dev: I love Ganpati festival. My love for dancing started when there use to be events during Ganpati near my house in Cholegaon Thakurli (Gaodevi mandir). I’ve grown up dancing in that mandap and used to get money as appreciation from different people. I realised that a prize like a trophy would matter more than money to an artist so I suggested the organising committee to give trophy or any gift to all the kids who participated and they agreed. I miss those days. I always wanted to keep Ganpati at my house. I prayed to Bappa that I will bring him once I buy my own house. So that happened and I brought him home for seven years. But two years ago my parents moved back to Kerala and I live alone in Mumbai, so because of my work commitments it became difficult as there are a lot of religious aspects that needs to be taken care of and not being home was a major problem. I miss getting Bappa home. Unfortunately this year started with a lot of negativity, so I pray to Bappa, the Vighnaharata, to please bring back peace and love and take away all the negativity and bad energy of 2020 and bring our lives back to normal.

Dhruvee Haldankar- Every year Bappa's homecoming brings happiness in my family. We celebrate it with great enthusiasm and goodwill. I am a Maharashtrian and living in Mumbai I witness the grand celebration every year. This year there won't to be any dhol or nagada for the festival, but I will pray with complete devotion and will ask Ganesh Ji for the betterment of the world, for humanity and for the wellbeing of my most dear ones.
Mou Das: 2019 was my first year in Mumbai and I had welcomed Ganpati Bappa in my house and had decorated the house and tried my best to follow all the rituals for it's staphana. We had enjoyed those one and half days while Bappa was blessing us. Unfortunately, this year due to COVID I am stuck at my native place and will not be present in Mumbai to celebrate the festival. However, I will try my best to match up the same at my hometown. This is my 10th year of getting Bappa home. Every year is special but my fondest one has to be last year’s as it was my first time in Mumbai, it was like one long wish which got fulfilled. I pray that Bappa takes away the miseries and depressions spread all around due to this pandemic.

Old 08-23-2020, 12:17 PM

Default PHOTOS: Salman Khan's sisters Arpita Khan and Alvira Khan bring home Ganpati Bappa

Salman Khan’s sisters Arpita Khan Sharma and Alvira Khan Agnihotri also welcomed Ganpati Bappa home.

Salman Khan's sister Arpita Khan Sharma’s Ganpati celebration
Actor Salman Khan‘s sister Arpita Khan Sharma brought Ganpati Bappa home on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi on Saturday.

Arpita Khan Sharma's Ganpati Bappa
Arpita and her sister Alvira Khan Agnihotri welcomed the red-coloured Ganpati at Sohail Khan’s house in Bandra. Salman Khan's sister wore a pink coloured suit as she welcomed Bappa.

Arpita Khan and Alvira Khan bring home Ganpati Bappa
In the pictures, one can see Arpita and Alvira bringing a small and a large idol of Lord Ganesha home.

Salman Khan reaches Sohail Khan’s home to welcome Arpita Khan’s Ganpati

Salma Khan at Sohail Khan’s home for Ganesh Chaturthi

Ganpati Aagman at Sohail Khan's house

Helen at Sohail Khan’s home for Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations

Atul Agnihotri Snapped at Sohail Khan’s Home for Ganpati celebrations

Arbaaz Khan with Georgia at Sohail Khan’s home for Ganesh Chaturthi

Daisy Shah at Sohail Khan’s home for Ganesh Chaturthi

Ayush Sharma at Sohail Khan’s Home for Ganesh Chaturthi

Tags
2020, ganesh chaturthi, stars, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->