Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Life After Winning Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Azeem

Views: 652  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-28-2023, 02:13 AM

Default Life After Winning Bigg Boss Tamil 6 Azeem

Latest Updates:
  • New Projects
  • Bigg Boss Tamil 6 winner Azeem, went LIVE on his social media handle and interacted with his fans, as well as expressed his gratitude to them, Bigg Boss Tamil 6, recently ended up with its grand finale. Azeem was crowned as the winner of this season. Vikraman and Shivin were runner-ups. Recently, title winner, Azeem went LIVE on his Instagram handle to interact with fans. He spoke about the other contestants and his journey in the house. Answering a fan query about the contestant with a fake face, he named Rachitha. He was also asked about contestants who showed attitude and who maintain the fake face to which he took Rachitha and Maheswari's names.
  • Azeem said, "Maheswari has a lot of attitudes, as she fights for everything during every task. She would never listen to anyone. She wants things to go only her way, otherwise, she createx a big ruckus. At one point, we all left her alone, thinking that she would never listen to any of us, and we just let her do her thing." When asked about the contestant who is quite 'interesting', he said, "ADK is the most interesting contestant. Also, he behaves with everyone the same way." Fans asked him about the participant who his favourite contestant to which, Azeem said, "Manikandan is my most favourite contestant in BB house.”
  • Fans also asked him about what he missed inside the BB house and outside the house. Azeem replied, “ Inside BB house, I missed my phone and family. Outside the house, I really miss Bigg Boss’ voice.” Meanwhile, Azeem thanked fans for all the love and support. "Thank you very much for showing me love and affection. I am really happy about the lifted Bigg Boss Tamil 6 trophy. He added, the trophy is not mine it’s us," he said.
  • Bigg Boss Tamil 6 winner Azeem to fulfil his promise of donating half of his prize money
  • Bigg Boss Tamil 6 title winner Azeem shared a video on his social media platform expressing his gratitude to fans.The sixth edition of Bigg Boss Tamil recently concluded by crowning Azeem as the winner. Vikraman was the runner-ups.
  • Azeem won Rs 50 lakhs in Bigg Boss Tamil 6 and he is going to donate half of it to charity. “As I promised, half of my winning amount of Rs 25 lakh will be contributed to the education of children who lost their parents during Covid-19. This is just the start of me, giving back to society the love you gave me. Forever I will be grateful to all of you.”
  • He added that he will start an account and update the details regarding the same on social media. Fans are wishing Azeem for his noble nature.
  • He also added, "Thank you very much for showing me love and affection."I am going to give back all the love that I have that received. To all those fans, who sent me messages on WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, I read every message, and I thank you so much for standing by my side.”
  • Azeem also congratulated all his co-housemates of Bigg Boss Tamil 6. Talking about Vikraman, he said, “You are one of my favorite persons in the house, and also we both fight N number times. If at any certain point, I hurt you or raised my voice. I am apologizing for that."
  • Meanwhile, Azeem also announced that soon he is planning for a greet and meet with fans.

Tags
Azeem, Bigg Boss Tamil 6, tamil, Tamil TV Stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->