Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Payroll Forum


Topic 39 : Schema Process


Reply
Views: 9587  
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
  #21  
Old 11-27-2009, 06:53 AM
Preeti_Nandan8 Preeti_Nandan8 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Default topic 39 screenshots not showing

Helo Trainer,
Some of the screen shots are not showing graphics and there is a red cross .........Can you plz send this topic 39 with screenshots on my mail id.
Thanks & Regards,
Preeti Nandan
Email- preety.preeto@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
  #22  
Old 11-27-2009, 04:31 PM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,945
Hi

Can you please provide the link (Which page)

And please refer are we added any attachement in any page, becasue if this happen beforeto any one so that case we were added attachement, Please check and revert.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preeti_Nandan8 View Post
Helo Trainer,
Some of the screen shots are not showing graphics and there is a red cross .........Can you plz send this topic 39 with screenshots on my mail id.
Thanks & Regards,
Preeti Nandan
Email- preety.preeto@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
  #23  
Old 11-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Preeti_Nandan8 Preeti_Nandan8 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4
Default topic 39 screenshots not showing

Hi Trainer,

Following are the links of the pages where screen shots are showing a red X :

http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthre...?t=4768&page=7
http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthre...?t=4768&page=5
http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthre...?t=4768&page=4

Thanx & Regards,
Preeti Nandan
Email- Preety.preeto@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
  #24  
Old 11-30-2009, 01:19 PM
welcomewiki welcomewiki is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: India
Posts: 82,945
Hi

We are able to view the screenshots, any way we will send you email with attachments today.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preeti_Nandan8 View Post
Hi Trainer,

Following are the links of the pages where screen shots are showing a red X :

http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthre...?t=4768&page=7
http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthre...?t=4768&page=5
http://www.wikinewforum.com/showthre...?t=4768&page=4

Thanx & Regards,
Preeti Nandan
Email- Preety.preeto@gmail.com
Reply With Quote
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
  #25  
Old 03-19-2010, 10:23 AM
ashyl76 ashyl76 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3
Default Screen shots are not visible

Screen shots are not visible for the same pages. please check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

We are able to view the screenshots, any way we will send you email with attachments today.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
Reply

Latest News in SAP HCM Payroll Forum


Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.