Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG WikiLeaks Rakhi Sawant's TOP 10 Secrets

Views: 3157  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-22-2020, 10:54 AM

Default OMG WikiLeaks Rakhi Sawant's TOP 10 Secrets

​Exclusive - Bigg Boss 14's Rakhi Sawant's mysterious husband Ritesh on hiding their marriage: Was scared that haters might troll us, especially due to the Deepak Kalal spoofs

Rakhi Sawant, who is currently seen in Bigg Boss 14, has been claiming to be married to a UK-based businessman Ritesh. But neither she nor her hubby have ever revealed his identity. However, after her entry in the reality show, the Main Hoon Na actress' marriage has been making headlines. Rakhi's husband Ritesh has finally decided to talk to the media about their marriage and her performance on the show. In an exclusive telephonic conversation with ETimes TV, Ritesh for the first time shares that he is ready to face the camera and tell the entire world that he is Rakhi Sawant's husband. The businessman also shared that he doesn't mind coming on Bigg Boss 14 and revealing his identity. (Photo: Instagram) by Vijaya Tiwarireadmore

​I kept my identity under wraps because of my selfish motive

I think it is totally my fault and mistake and my selfish nature that I kept my identity under wraps. I always had this fear that after revealing my relationship and identity in front of everyone because of bad humour, my shares can get affected. This was my selfish nature. But through this interview I want to tell everyone that she has done a favour on me by coming into my life and marrying me. I or my family can never repay that thing. She has been really a true wife and companion. She understands everything about me and it was my request to keep the marriage under wraps and she has supported me in all possible ways. I cannot repay the favour at least in this lifetime. I am very proud of her and I am thankful that she kept my word. I have decided finally that if I get a chance now, I will come in front of the camera and reveal my identity. Now, I don't care about the profit and loss and I want to tell everyone about our marriage. (Photo: Instagram)

​Was scared that the haters might troll us, especially due to the Deepak Kalal spoofs

I was scared that the haters might troll us and especially because of the spoofs she had done in the past with Deepak Kallal, people started not taking her seriously, but I like Rakhi and don't care about it. I am ready to take that hit now. Now, I feel I should come and reveal my identity. I had two-three defence projects in the past and I could not reveal my identity. It would have hit me very badly. We got married all of a sudden, we met, liked each other and got married. We had not planned anything. Now, I am prepared and can openly tell the world that Rakhi Sawant is my wife. I feel nothing is more important to me than Rakhi at this point of time. Hence, I am ready to take this risk.(Photo: Instagram)

​I am ready to go inside the Bigg Boss 14 house and reveal my identity

Yes, if the Bigg Boss team connects with me and wants me to come on the show during the family round or for any other thing else. I will definitely go inside.(Photo: Instagram)

​Rakhi did spoofs with Deepak Kalal for money

She had told me about her spoof with Deepak Kalal and everything about her life in detail. She has even told me everything about the Deepak Kalal episode. He had asked for a favour from Rakhi because he had some kidney problem and told Rakhi that he will die and before dying, he wants to get famous. Rakhi helped him emotionally. She doesn't think about herself and did all this for Deepak. She told me clearly that she did everything for money and did not do it for free.(Photo: Instagram)

​We are planning to have baby by next year

Yes, next year we are planning to have a baby. This year because of COVID we couldn't meet. But next year we are thinking of taking our relationship a step ahead. I want her to win the Bigg Boss 14 trophy. I know she has the potential to win it. She deserves to win the show.(Photo: Instagram)

​What have Nikki Tamboli and Manu Punjabi done in their career to get a chance to do Bigg Boss?

I would say she is playing good based on the fans feedback and I feel she’s doing good. But the comments that were made on the show, I was not happy hearing them. I don’t agree with the selection procedure followed by the makers for the show. If you see Rakhi’s work she has done so many projects in her 15 years career but Nikki Tamboli and Manu Punjabi have done nothing in their career.(Photo: Instagram)

​Nikki was physically targeting everyone

Nikki and Manu have been accusing Rakhi of using cheap language. I want to understand what cheap language she has used. You have to understand from where everything started. I don’t watch Bigg Boss but since Rakhi is there I am watching the show. It all started from the duck task where Kashmera (Shah) and Arshi (Khan) were blocking Nikki’s way but she started pulling, pushing Rakhi and her duck prop. She was physically targeting everyone. Rakhi was not there in the picture, so any person who is not harming you if you mess with that person in anger he or she might abuse you. It was their strategy and if you are playing a game just because you are not winning you won’t start fighting and snatching things right?(Photo: Instagram)

Nikki Tamboli is behaving in the house as if she’s sweet sixteen

Nikki Tamboli has been fighting with everyone. She doesn’t get along well with Arshi Khan, Kashmera Shah, Rahul Vaidya. Her comments like 15 saal se aapne kya kiya hai, this statement is not acceptable. Just look at Rakhi Sawant’s work profile and you will get to know what all she has done. If you look at Nikki’s profile she has done only two films till now. I don’t know how she got the chance to do Bigg Boss when she has done nothing in life. She’s behaving in the house as if she’s sweet sixteen, she can’t shame people for their age. Her comment ‘apni izzat lutwa ke aayi hai was a very weird comment.' How can she talk about a woman like that? I still believe that it all started from the duck task. If Nikki had not gone physical during the task and it all started from there.(Photo: Instagram)

I can file a case against Nikki Tamboli for saying, 'Rakhi apni Izzat lutwa ke aayi hai'

The serious statement that Nikki has passed against Rakhi, "Izzat lootwa ke aayi hai'. I can file a case against Nikki Tamboli for it, but I am not taking any serious action as it is a game show. I took it as a game and I don't want to do anything. I know that mistake has happened from both the sides but Nikki has made some really derogatory comments. Being a woman how can she make such comments against another woman. When Nikki says things like this it shows her maturity.(Photo: Instagram)

​On Manu Punjabi asking Rakhi her aukat - Rakhi's revenue is 1.3 million USD and mine is 6 billion

I feel the most weird game is being played by one contestant that is Manu Punjabi. He only does gossip and does 'idhar ki udhar' so that people fight. Manu Punjabi's comment on Rakhi Swant's aukat was very demeaning. Through your interview I want to ask Manu Punjabi what his aukaat is. I feel 'kisi bhi insaan ki aukat uske kaam aur unki personality se banti hai'... If he thinks aukat means money, I would like to tell him that Rakhi's aukat is 1000 times more than him. Her revenue is 1.3 million USD and mine is 6 billion. It is huge and Rakhi is known in all the parts of the country. If you travel to any part of the country and ask who Rakhi Sawant is, people will know her. But if you ask about Manu Punjabi I doubt people would know about him. You can love her, hate her but can't ignore her. In terms of work also she has done much more than Manu. I agree two years ago, she was not that great financially as she went bankrupt. She got cheated and went bankrupt as she was not educated. But without being educated and any Godfather she has managed to make it big in the industry. She speaks in English, writes the language and I think she can be a role model for many. She looks after her entire family.(Photo: Instagram)

​I believe that Rakhi should not be in Arshi's company

Yes, I believe that Rakhi should not be in Arshi and Kashmera’s company. They both are influencing her and she is coming out as a bad person. I feel Arshi and others are trying to influence Rakhi in a wrong way so that she loses her plot. She is a soft hearted person and doesn't understand planning and plotting. If someone starts praising her she does feel that they are genuine. I feel she should play her game and not get influenced. We all only worship God, but she follows him. She doesn't have maturity. I definitely agree with it. If people abuse each other in English, housemates don't have a problem, but if someone in anger and frustration abuses anyone in Hindi, they are called cheap.(Photo: Instagram)

​Rakhi should continue playing how she was doing in the first three day

I feel Rakhi should continue playing how she was doing in the first three days. See at present there are many people in the house, till the time she is good to everyone, she has the chances to survive the nominations. I feel when people start getting eliminated and only a few are left then she should have started her real game. She should have not got into fights and ugly arguments. She knows the real politics, she has experienced it in real life. She should have developed the leadership quality in her, which she already has. She could not encash the same thing.(Photo: Instagram)

Tags
Bigg Boss 14, Rakhi Sawant', tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->