Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Biggest Stars STOPPED MEAT due to THIS REASON

Views: 1795  
Old 03-05-2021, 11:40 AM

Default TOP 10 Biggest Stars STOPPED MEAT due to THIS REASON

Bollywood celebrities who gave up meat and turned vegetarian

Vegetarian Celebs
From fashion to fitness, Bollywood celebrities often create trends that people want to follow them. When it comes to health and fitness, these stars always keep themselves in shape and flaunt their body. While exercising is important, diet plays an integral role in keeping their body fit. What stars eat to stay in shape is always interesting for their fans. Although most people believe that they need to eat meat to stay fit, these Bollywood celebs have given up meat to live a vegetarian life. There are numerous celebrities who have been practising vegetarianism for a long-time, including A-list actors like Shraddha Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Sonam Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor and many others. Here is a list of some actors who gave up non-vegetarian food and turned vegetarian or vegans.

Shahid Kapoor
The handsome actor is known for his marvellous acting s****s and sculpted body, but meat has nothing to do with it. Did you know the “Kabir Singh” actor is a vegetarian? He gave up eating meat after reading “Life Is Fair” by Brian Hines, which was gifted by his father to him. He was named Asia’s ***iest vegetarian in 2011.

Sonam K Ahuja
The fashion diva of tinsel town gave up eating meat many years ago but she only turned a few years back. Vegan is a diet that excludes meat, eggs, dairy products, and all other animal-derived ingredients. The “Neerja” actress, who used to love seafood and curd, gave up on everything for better health after hearing that her body was not reacting well to dairy.

Alia Bhatt
Known for her acting s****s, Alia Bhatt revealed in an interview that she has adopted a vegetarian diet to stay healthy. As per a Cosmopolitan India interview, she quit meat because of the heat. She also explained that she was not a hardcore non-vegetarian, which is why it was easier for her to turn a vegetarian.

Bhumi Padnekar
Always in support of climate change, Bhumi Padnekar decided to go vegetarian. According to media reports, she said, “For many years I had the want to go vegetarian but breaking habits are the toughest thing to do. My journey with Climate Warrior taught me a lot of things and I just didn't feel like eating meat anymore. I was never heavy on non-vegetarian, but I took a call in the lockdown. It was actually something that happened organically. It's been six months, and I'm good, guilt-free and feel physically strong as well.

Jacqueline Fernandez
A passionate animal lover, Jacqueline Fernandez, gave up on meat and switched to a vegetarian diet. Media reports suggest that the actress has been on meat and dairy-free diet for several years now.

Riteish Deshmukh
The Housefull actor, who pledged to give up his organs also opened on becoming a vegetarian. He gave up on meat, black coffee and aerated drinks to keep his body healthy and fit.

Shraddha Kapoor
PETA was named Shraddha Kapoor the hottest vegetarian in 2020. Apparently, Shraddha was inspired to quit meat after she came across a cookbook shared by PETA India. She once shared that she is a smart eater and can’t give up on food completely. So, if she eats something, she works out to get rid of the problem.

Tags
stars, top 10

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum