Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Latest Updates, New Star Cast, New Future Story, Today Episode Written Update

Views: 23059  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-04-2020, 09:07 AM

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Kartik to take care of his Father!

In the upcoming track of Star Plus famous show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, the viewers will see a heartfelt father-son bond. Kartik will be seen taking care of his mentally unstable father.

Star Plus' Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai has been one of the most loved shows on Television. The fans love the beautiful Jodi of Naira (Shivangi Joshi) and Kartik (Mohsin Khan) in the show. As the fresh episodes of the show has started airing once again on screen, the makers are bringing in more engaging and interesting plot to the viewers.

Recently, a promo was shared by the channel where we can see Kartik taking care of his mentally unstable father. Kartik is seen reminiscing the fond and beautiful memories with his father and is seen taking care of him like a child. Being a responsible son, Kartik takes full charge of taking care of his father in this tough time in his life.

The promo was shared on the social media with the caption that reads, "As we grow older, our parents grow younger. Kartik, we know how difficult this
is for you! #YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai, Mon-Sat at 9.30pm on StarPlus and Disney+ Hotstar."

The new track will surely bring in an emotional touch to the storyline and the fans cannot wait to see Mohsin Khan's heartfelt performance in the same. What do you guys think of the above news? Are you guys excited for this upcoming track in the show? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-24-2020, 01:31 PM

Default Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Sachin Tyagi tests positive for COVID-19 along with few others

Reports suggest that Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Sachin Tyagi has tested positive for the novel Coronavirus while a few others have been too.

With shoots having resumed and everyone springing back to what we call the new normal, there is an immense need to be careful from the Coronavirus. However, it looks like the virus has founds its way into the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai as actor Sachin Tyagi along with a few other members from the cast and crew have tested positive.

Reports suggest that the shoot was underway on the sets until 10 in the morning, however, it came to a halt when the reports of members testing positive for the virus were discovered. The sources told the portal that Tyagi got himself tested when he felt fever and his results came out a day before, following which others also tested themselves, and while some came negative, some are also positive.

Recently, a couple of actors have witnessed symptoms of COVID-19 and Parth Samthaan, in fact, did test positive for the virus. While he is on his way to recovery, reports also suggest that he might be exiting the show soon. Among others, Kushal Tandon also got himself tested for the virus recently, however, the results were negative.

We wish Sachin and others on the sets of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai a speedy recovery!
Old 08-24-2020, 01:57 PM

Default To be associated with a show like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai itself is a great honour : Shehzad Shaikh

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai is indeed one of the finest shows on Indian television right now and actor Shehzad Shaikh has some nice words to say about his association with it.

Actor Shehzad Shaikh who is better known as Naksh from Rajan Shahi’s popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, had a peaceful lockdown phase in the lap of nature and he is happy to resume his work in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. “To be associated with a show like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai itself is a great honour. It is one of the top 3 shows on Indian Television, and this show has taught me a lot. The journey has been great and enriching. I was waiting to resume. I am an actor so the show must go on. The best thing I can do for and stand for is doing my work properly. I have welcomed the opportunity gracefully.” How was the lockdown period for you?“The lockdown period has been a wake-up call for all of us. I re-evaluated myself on what I have done in my life. I think I have utilized this time in a semi-productive way. I was blessed to be in Gir Forest, Junagarh for two and a half months. I believe this stay brought a huge change in me. Hopefully, you should see the results soon.”

On-screen brother and sister Naksh and Naira have had some great memorable moments. Speaking about his co-star Shivangi Joshi, Shehzad says,”It is very nice and we work well together and professionally. When two actors work together on screen, professionalism is the main thing. But the way a daily show is shot, we hardly get any time to gel. We get along pretty well and that’s a breather offscreen. When it comes to the scenes, sometimes I have intense emotional scenes with my sister and Shivangi always helps me.” Shehzad was recently seen in the web series Avrodh where he played the role of a secret service professional. Talking about it he says,” It was a great experience. This was the first time I did a web series. Frankly, I don’t feel actors are required to have different opinions, a different version of themselves on different platforms. I do understand different platforms require different kinds of presentation to the audience, but that's it. Working on OTT platforms was an enriching experience as an actor.” Shehnaz has some ******** scenes in Avrodh and he logically explains his take as an actor. “As an actor of the television show, we all care about our image. That is very important to us. So when the opportunity of Avrodh came and I was asked to do a particular scene I thought of it and asked for some time. I have watched enough world cinema and I believe if nudity and intimacy is going to define my career, then I have not succeeded. Also, I decided to look at my favourite actor's work and realised they have given everything that's required for the role. If I am going to take up a job, I have to accept the character’s journey.”
Old 09-07-2020, 05:10 PM

Default Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai actor Sachin Tyagi tests negative for COVID-19; Yet to start shooting

The reports have it that Sachin Tyagi, who tested positive for the novel coronavirus recently, has now tested negative. However, he might not start shooting right away.

Star Plus' popular show Yeh Rishta Kya Khelata Hai recently was in the news as Sachin Tyagi tested positive for COVID-19. And now, the latest reports according to a leading portal, the actor has recovered and tested negative. A source close to the production house told us, “Sachin’s latest reports have come negative.''

Apart from Sachin, Samir Onkar and Swati Chitnis also tested corona positive along with some crew members. The shooting of the show had to continue without them, as they had to be quarantined at home. The writers of the show are currently focusing on a new track as Sachin will not resume the shoot soon. Sachin will rest and recuperate so that he can start shooting on the sets soon. The show's track was earlier focusing on Sachin Tyagi's character and then after the actor tested positive, the track showed that his character has lost his memory and Kartik is looking out for him. Watch out this space to know more about the same.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:29 PM

Default After Sachin Tyagi. 'Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai' actors Samir Onkar, Swati Chitnis also test COVID negative

Recently media had reported about Sachin Tyagi tested Negative and now latest news is that Swati Chitnis and Samir Onkar have too tested COVID negative after the results of the second testing came out.

The team of producer Rajan Shahi’s well known show Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, were in for a speed bump, when they learnt that three of their actors Sachin Tyagi, Swati Chitnis and Samir Onkar tested positive for the dreaded COVID 19 virus. The three actors were immediately home quarantined and sent under medical guidance.

And recently media had reported about Sachin Tyagi tested Negative and now latest news is that Swati Chitnis and Samir Onkar have too tested COVID negative after the results of the second testing came out.

Samir, who plays the character of Samarth Goenka in the show, is glad to have recovered from it and is glad that he has producer like Rajan Shahi and a cooperative team who supported him through the show.

Samir Onkar says, " I am thankful to the God and to all my well wishers for their blessings and prayers because of whom I got this super speedy recovery without any damage The test for the 2nd time felt like awaiting an exam’s result since I had heard from so many people that it can again come positive even after 2 or 3 weeks. So, I was just praying with my fingers crossed that it must be NEGATIVE. I had followed a required diet followed by juices, coconut water, more of salad and fruits and multivitamins. And almost every day I was getting calls from my co-actors and crew members,” he says.

Samir goes on to add, “Rajan sir and my directors were so worried, and they kept calling and messaging me to know about my health status. I missed going on sets but it didn’t feel like I was forgotten at all. Rajan sir and everyone else called me almost daily and kept updating me about what was happening on the shoot. They are really like a big family for me.” The actor did have a tough time staying quarantined though. “This time I had almost lost my patience because, firstly, I had no symptoms at all as it was asymptomatic or maybe by the grace of god my body has strong tolerance capacity but still I had to be at home because of Covid positive report and secondly, I was missing the shoots a lot and felt irritated sometimes because most of the cast are shooting and I am under house arrest. It was way difficult from the last lockdown when everyone was at home. My sympathy for all the covid patients who are fighting this disease...my God give all of them strength to fight with it,” he says. Well Ye Ristha fans can have a sigh of relief and can continue to watch their favourite show.

Tags
Alka Kaushal, star cast, star plus, tv shows, yeh rishta kya kehlata hai, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 2, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 3, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Articles, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Awards, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Best Episodes, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Forum, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Future Story, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Gallary, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai IndiaForum, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Interview, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Last Episode, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Latest Update, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai New Leap, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai New Star Cast, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai New Story, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Photos, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Pictures, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Shocking News, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Social Media updates, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Spoiler, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Star Cast, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Stars, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Story, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Story sofar, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Today Episode, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Tomorrow Spoiler, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Videos, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written update, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Yesterday Episode

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->