Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Raghu out form Roadies and enters films

Views: 2270  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-15-2009, 02:04 PM
itsme

Default Raghu out form Roadies and enters films

Raghu Ram of Roadies fame has caught the attention of film makers. He is being offered several big banner films with roles similar to his manifestation in Roadies.

Now the buzz is that he is being approached to act in films. We get to hear from the horse’s mouth that he was approached by T-Series films, Dharma Productions, Pritish Nandy Communications and few independent film makers.

Raghu informs, “Yes, I am approached to act in films. I have been getting acting offers since the past six months but the problem is that I do not have time. I am quite tied up with a lot of work in MTV so there is no time for acting. May be some day you will see me acting but it is not a career option for me. My job is being behind the scenes, working on the concepts and ideas for shows. I will take up a role only if it interests me and if I take it up I will do it the way I do my other jobs.”

Talking about the kind of roles he is offered, he said, “I am offered different kinds of roles. Some of the roles that I am offered are stereotype roles where my character is that of an abusive person. Such roles do not cater to my interest. Just because I am seen abusing on Roadies, doesn’t mean that it is my personality. There is a motive, a task that I do on the show and people should look beyond my abusive language.”

When asked if he is comfortable with acting, he said, “Earlier I was not comfortable doing the audition segment but here I am. I was not even comfortable with the stunts that I do in the show till I did it. So you never know whether you can do it or not until you try it.”

Tags
mtv, roadies

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->