Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Ashutosh, Debojit, Zulfi Sayed & Rahul: From Bigg Boss to Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Views: 1841  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-13-2009, 04:39 PM
superman

Default Ashutosh, Debojit, Zulfi Sayed & Rahul: From Bigg Boss to Jhalak Dikhla Jaa

Most of the former contestants of Bigg Boss 2 had a dream. A dream of wanting to participate in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3. But unfortunately not all of them could realise this dream. Barring Monica who is a participant this year most of them have had to face disappointment.

A source informs, “Most of the Bigg Boss 2 contestants like Payal Rohatgi, Zulfi Sayed, Alyna, Rahul Mahajan, Ashutosh, Ahsaan Qureshi and Debojit wanted to participate in Jhalak… Rahul Mahajan was once asked if he would participate but after the obnoxious amount of money that he demanded we were not interested in him. But he was keen on participating and wanted us to sign him. A few of them have been approaching us time and again.”

But despite it all things did not fructify for the Bigg Boss gang and the final list is now out. And here are some of the dejected few talking on what went wrong.

Refuting this Bigg Boss winner Ashutosh said, “I was keen on participating in Jhalak… but it is they who had approached me. The reason for me not doing the show is probably the fact that I have recently done Comedy Circus – Chinchpokli To China on Sony and can’t do one more show with the same channel.”

Contradicting his statement our source insisted, “He is the one who kept approaching us to participate in Jhalak…

Whereas Debojit said, “It is true that I wanted to participate in Jhalak… but I did not approach any one.”

Zulfi Sayed however confesses that he was not approached to do the show.
And with this we bring the curtains down on those who made it and those who didn’t. Now its time to sit back and enjoy the show as it soon goes on air.

Tags
bigg boss 2, jhalak dikhla jaa 3

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->