Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

OMG Ieshaan Sehgaal is a Bis*xual, Gay, NOT straight guy

Views: 594  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 10-21-2021, 04:32 AM

Default OMG Ieshaan Sehgaal is a Bis*xual, Gay, NOT straight guy

• Ieshaan Sehgaal clarifies he is ‘straight guy’ amidst his fight with Rajiv Adatia; latter says “Mera munh mat khulwa” Not all have been in favour of Ieshaan Sehgaal ever since his friend Rajiv Adatia entered the show as a wild card. Now, the upcoming episode is going to witness a huge fight erupt between the two friends. Ieshaan trying to sort things out with Rajiv. However, things take an ugly turn when the latter refuses to listen and blames Miesha Iyer for the change in Ieshaan’s behaviour towards him. He is also seen talking to both Ieshaan and Miesha. During their conversation, Rajiv mentions that he is ‘very close’ to the former. Meanwhile, Ieshaan requests him to not mix things up and keep both his relationships separately. Their argument turns so nasty that Shamita Shetty, who is Rajiv’s Rakhi sister is forced to get involved. As she tries to make Ieshaan understand the situation, the model-actor clarifies that he is a straight man and Rajiv’s statements about him are affecting his image. “I’m a straight guy and it is looking like there is something….”Raged out by the environment, Rajiv exclaims that he knows Ieshaan for two years. He further warns him to not instigate him and make him make some big revelations. “Mera munh mat khula,” Rajiv states. This is not the first time that Rajiv and Ieshaan locked horns in the house. Both of them were seen discussing their issues and trying to clear out their misunderstandings in the last episode too. Stay tuned to this space for more updates from Bigg Boss 15.
  • Ieshaan Sehgaal opens up about his ex-girlfriend after Miesha Iyer asks if he is bis*xual:Miesha Iyer and Ieshaan Sehgaal are facing trust issues. The couple has already proposed to each other. But, now they are getting to know each other better and solve each other’s insecurities. Miesha asks him to tell her about the incident where he said, “If you go out, you might get to hear about something.” While Ieshaan shrugs off saying it is not important and doesn’t matter, he assures her that he is not a wrong person for her. However, Miesha tells him, “You mentioned, playing around. So define ‘playing along’.” Ieshaan narrates about a ‘friend’, who might also be Miesha’s friend and he says, “He was threatening to ruin my reputation and also publish negative articles about me before I entered the house. So I had to play along to sustain. Everyone does that at some point of the time. This is how it works. Aise logo k saath aise hi kaam nikalna padta hai. He was creating problem. And that’s why I said, he might try to do the same once we come out. I don’t have any scene but he creates a major scene. I don’t know if he is your friend or not. You think I am bi? He was playing around with me.” He also narrated, “There was a time I wouldn’t get time to meet my ex-girlfriend because every night she would go to a hotel.One night, things went out of hand and we had a huge fight after I called her. Then she threatened me saying, ‘I will see who gives you work’. That apart, there’s only one person from whom you might get to hear negative things about me.” Miesha says, “I will let go off this topic. But you have to promise me nothing like this will happen henceforth.”

Tags
Bigg boss 15, Ieshaan Sehgaal, Miesha Iyer

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->