Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Contestants/Participants 'Monal Gajjar' - Full Details, Controversies, Photos 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu 4

Views: 8705  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2020, 09:39 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Monal Gajjar likely to get evicted from the show

Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 is set to eliminate a contestant a week before the finale.
As per the latest reports, Monal Gajjar is likely to get eliminated from the show in tonight's (December 13) episode. An official confirmation is expected in the episode though.

Monal was one of those contestants who was expected to get eliminated in the previous weeks. A section of fans on social media have even alleged that Team Bigg Boss was biased towards her.
On the other hand, Monal upped her game and has even won the golden mic in the recent dancing marathon task.

Monal grabbed attention with her equation with Akhil and Abhijeet. What was projected as a love triangle between her and Akhil, Abhijeet initially, took many ugly turns during the course of the show. While Abhijeet chose to stay away from her, Akhil remained her strongest pillar of support in the house. She had her share of differences and arguments with other contestants like Avinash, Ariyana, Lasya and others as well.

While Monal was appreciated for her efforts to learn Telugu, communicate despite the language barrier and perform in a challenging environment, she earned flak for her frequent emotional outbursts. A section of netizens even dubbed her as the 'crybaby of season 4'.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-14-2020, 09:50 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4: From BFF Akhil Sarthak to Avinash, a look at Monal Gajjar's major fights in the season

Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 is inching close to its finale. Monal Gajjar is one of those contestants in the BB house who has upped her game lately. From standing up for herself to winning the golden mic, Monal has come a long way which also had major fights with her co-contestants.

Tiff with Gangavva

Gangavva lost her cool when Monal snatched her clothes during the Ukku Hrudayam task. Monal switched on the water supply while Robots switched it off, shoved Ariyana and Lasya.

Monal vs Abhijeet and Akhil

Bigg Boss house has witnessed one of the major fights of the season so far in the nominations task on October 5. Akhil and Abhijeet fought over their personal differences and further Monal was dragged into their argument. Akhil argued that Abhijeet's conversations are portraying Monal in a bad light while Abhijeet further questioned Akhil's right to interfere. This led to Monal having an emotional breakdown and requesting both Akhil and Abhijeet to sort out their differences without tarnishing her reputation.

Cold war with Abhijeet

Their equation started off on a positive note with each other talking about love and relationships. It was initially projected as a love triangle between her, Abhijeet and Akhil. However, it took some ugly turns over the course of the season. They tried to patch up but it didn't turn out as expected and their cold war continued even till date.

Love-Hate relationship with Akhil

She claimed that Akhil is her biggest support system in the house. But she was taken by surprise when he nominated her for eviction on November 3. Akhil and Monal had yet another major fight during one of the recent nomination tasks when she had to swap nominations with Akhil. This was the task where she chose to stand for herself and even stated that she plays with heart while he uses his brain a lot. This irked Akhil.

Clash with Avinash

Avinash never left a chance to flirt with Monal but they had one of the major fights with Avinash during the nomination task. While Avinash argued he deserves to stay in the house more than Monal, she tried to put across her point.

Fight vs Ariyana

Monal and Ariyana had their fair share of fights in the house. While Ariyana thought Monal was 'fake', Monal felt she held some 'grudge' on her. A major fight erupted between them when Monal threw Ariyana's doll as a part of testing her patience during the task. This left Ariyana infuriated and she took her revenge later. Monal had a major emotional breakdown and even requested Bigg Boss to send her out.
Old 12-15-2020, 05:48 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4’s evicted contestant Monal Gajjar on finalist Ariyana Glory: She is least deserving; only good at torturing someone

Bigg Boss Telugu season 4 will feature an interesting task where the finalists talk about the contender least deserving to be the winner.
Monal Gajjar, who got evicted on Sunday’s episode, in her recent exclusive chat with ETimes TV, shared her view on the least deserving candidate. She said, “To me, Ariyana is the least deserving to be a winner. She is only good at torturing someone. She was amazing in all those tasks that required to torture someone.”

Elaborating on the same, Monal questions, “She got eliminated in the ticket to finale task and even the eviction free task, too. Give me one task which she performed well besides the Humans vs Devil task. She was truly amazing in tasks like that.”
Monal described Ariyana as a very ‘self-centered’ person. “Yea, she is an amazing ‘gamer’. A gamer who is a very self-centered. Who puts up make up, dances for the wake up song in the morning and go back to sleep?”

Notably, one of the latest teasers of the upcoming episode has a majority of the contestants mentioning Ariyana in a task that required them to name the least deserving finalist to be the winner. Ariyana said that she is glad many took her name as it only implies that she is the strongest contestant.

Monal and Ariyana had their share of ugly fights especially the one during the race to the finale left the former in tears.

Old 12-16-2020, 09:08 AM

Bigg Boss Telugu 4's Monal Gajjar on her BB journey: Crying is not being 'weak'; it's my expression

Monal Gajjar, the talented actress from Gujarat, who appeared in a few noted films in Telugu and other South Indian languages, became a household name; due credits to her BB stint. ETimes TV got the actress, who got evicted on Sunday's episode, talking about her BB journey, challenges and much more...
by Sriram Chelluri

02/12Reasons behind her elimination

I feel Avinash's allegations that I kicked him during the task (round 1, ticket to finale) did some damage to me in the last week. Moreover, I was also feeling low after Ariyana hurt me badly during the task and I was tired of proving myself every week. Maybe the audience felt I'm done.
(Photo: Instagram)

03/12Golden Mic was my achievement

I felt winning the golden mic was my biggest achievement. I was content with my journey. Maybe that's why I could be stable at that moment of elimination.

04/12Crying is not being 'weak'; it's my expression

I feel crying portrays me as 'weak'. It is a very notion. It is my expression, my way of venting out my frustration and coping up with the stress.

05/12I can't lie, cheat or ****er anyone

I knew this game requires to be a certain way. But I can't lie, cheat or ****er anyone for the sake of it. I didn't know how to switch groups or ask favours. I can't be someone who is not me. I just chose to be honest as much as I can.

06/12Unfortunately, Monal was all about learning Telugu

Besides learning the language, I gave my best in almost every task. In the Humans vs Robots task, I woke up Divi, which I regret now, Abhijeet's trick stole the show. I was one of the best performers in the BB Hotel task but again Abhijeet stealing the stars garnered all the attention. Everytime, I got really close but didn't get my due.

07/12Language barrier is a huge thing for me

It may not be an issue for others but the language barrier is a huge thing for me. Every time I had a point to put across, my lack of proficiency in Telugu was a major setback. I intend to say something, I say something and it mostly backfires. Someone tries to correct my language all the time, keeping aside my point and the purpose gets beaten most of the time. I was tired of this.

08/12Fight erupts between Abhijeet and Monal

I admit saying I like him as a person. But I didn't know it was a 'moment' for him and he would discuss with Divi and others. Akhil is a bestie I can't afford to lose any moment. And he is not okay with me trying to talk to Abhijeet despite the latter ignoring me. But I'm someone who tends to forgive easily. Why should we keep carrying the baggage? I never got why Abhijeet had a problem understanding me. I saw a few promos of our "love triangle" and was like, "Acha, aise bhi hua kya?"

09/12Bigg Boss is not all about tasks

Yes, there were people who said I was playing in Akhil's shadow but he nominated me in 8th or 9th week, too. And for anyone who thinks someone favoured me, let me ask you something - why did Meha**** got eliminated? He could give even Sohel and Akhil a stiff competition in any task. Survival in Bigg Boss is not all about performing in the tasks. It is about how entertaining you are as well. If I was retained in the show for some reason, I must be more entertaining than those who were eliminated, right?

10/12My biggest regrets

I should have replied to Abhijeet when I should have and also I should have thought about myself more than the others. I'm an emotional person and once I'm emotionally connected to someone, they mean a lot to me. But Bigg Boss is an acid test for people like me.

11/12I support Akhil, Sohel and Harika

Undoubtedly, my support will be for Akhil, Sohel and Harika. It's easy to provoke Akhil but he deserves to be a winner. Sohel is pure, genuine and a 100% entertainer. He, too, is deserving.

12/12I got good news and bad news too

I missed my sister's wedding and also got to hear that my uncle passed away due to COVID-19. I had mixed feelings after stepping out of the house. I'm grateful for all the love I'm receiving. I want to treasure this love rather than focus on negativity. I sought the blessings of Chilkur Balaji and started working on my work-related commitments.

Tags
1st Episode Bigg Boss Telugu 4, 2020 Bigg Boss Telugu, Bigg Boos 4, bigg boss, Bigg Boss - Season 4, Bigg Boss 4 Telugu, bigg boss telugu, Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Episode 1 Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Live Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Monal Gajjar, Nominations Bigg Boss Telugu 4, Star Maa Live, Star Maa TV, Telugu Bigg boss 4, Watch Live Bigg Boss 4 Telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->