Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Winner of 2020 - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13

Views: 2213  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-30-2020, 12:00 PM

Default Winner of 2020 - Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 winner: Yesaswi Kondepudi lifts the trophy and prize money of Rs 5 lakh

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa season 13 - The Next Singing Icon has finally come to an end. In an eventful climax, 25-year-old Yesaswi Kondepudi was crowned as the winner of the season.
Actor Rana Daggubati, who graced the grand finale as a special guest, presented the trophy to Yesaswi along with the prize money of Rs. 5 lakh. The young talented singer from Kakinada has been popular ever since his ‘Life of Ram’ performance went viral on social media. That performance was lauded by actor Sharwanand on Twitter as well. His performances on the show were widely appreciated and his loyal vote bank has played a vital role in his victory, reports suggest.

Sharing his feelings on the victory, Yesaswi said, “The feeling of being declared as the winner of the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa – The Next Singing Icon is yet to sink in while I feel honoured. I was true to myself throughout the show and gave my best. As I recount the moments, I must add that this wouldn’t have been possible without the never-ending support and love from the esteemed judges, my mentors, fellow contestants and the public who helped turn my dream into reality. I’m taking back the trophy home, and with it, some fond memories and musical guidance that I will cherish my whole life.”
Meanwhile, Bharat Raj emerged as the runner up of the season with his performances being one of the critics favourites, too.

While Yesaswi started off as a keyboard player in an orchestra in Kakinanda, Bharat Raj is a trained singer who has even sung in the 2014 Telugu film Manam as a child singer.

The grand finale was a star-studded event with actor Nithiin, eminent singers Sunitha, Kalpana, the popular mentors of the show and others in attendance. A portion of the grand finale was reportedly shot LIVE. The LIVE performance of Sid Sriram, Baba Sehgal and others left fans mesmerised.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu - The Next Singing Icon hosted by Pradeep Machiraju was launched in August, 2020, post lockdown. Auditions for young talented singers below 25 years were conducted online and 5 contestants - Pawan Kalyan, Chaitanya, Pragna Nayani, Bharat Raj and Yesaswi eventually emerged as the finalists.

Season 13’s winner Yesaswi plans to keep continuing his training in music while he has already sung in over 10 yet-to-be-released films and has won an opportunity to work with Bollywood composer Monty Sharma of Saawariya and Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela fame.

1/9Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13 finalist Yesaswi Kondepudi: This sudden fame feels surreal and difficult to handle

Right Arrow

• True talent always finds its audience and young Yesaswi Kondepudi from Kakinada is the latest proof. Right from his stellar rendition of ‘Life of Ram’ from Jaanu that actor Sharwanand appreciated to his recent mesmerizing one, Yesaswi shot to fame with his performances in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 – The Next Singing Icon. Ahead of the grand finale, Yesaswi, in a candid chat with ETimes TV, opened up on his journey to the prestigious stage from a small town, dealing with the sudden fame, his plans ahead, and much more.

Read more

• I was shocked to see Sharwanand garu's tweet on Life of Ram performance. My mom got very emotional. I sang so many songs before but nothing got viral like this. Even Ashwini Dutt garu called me, took me home, and appreciated.
    (Photo: Instagram)

• It feels surreal and shocking. Being habituated to a normal life, this sudden fame is a tad difficult to handle. I often read the comments on YouTube. There are many who compare me with legendary singers and some say I'm not worth the hype. When there's positive, there's negative, too. You should be able to take both positive and negative comments alike.

• One day when a keyboard player wasn't available, I had to step into his shoes and finished the 3-hour-long show. I kept training and later I was introduced as the keyboard player of our orchestra on Children's Day with a show in Balaji Cheruvu, Kakinada. Initially, I kept singing though my voice wasn't mature enough. But the appreciation nurtured my interest in singing.

• One day when a keyboard player wasn't available, I had to step into his shoes and finished the 3-hour-long show. I kept training and later I was introduced as the keyboard player of our orchestra on Children's Day with a show in Balaji Cheruvu, Kakinada. Initially, I kept singing though my voice wasn't mature enough. But the appreciation nurtured my interest in singing.

• I'm a bit fearless while singing in front of the crowd as a part of the orchestra. But singing in a reality show in front of judges and amid cameras is a different experience altogether. I used to get conscious and uncomfortable in front of the cameras. Initially, I used to be very tensed while performing; I'm better now.

• Besides practicing the song for the finale, I'm working on my body language. I always want to smile while singing but it is just not happening (laughs). I find myself stoned while performing. You need to perform rather than being just bothered about getting the song right.

• Finale has all kinds of rounds but I'm training more for the classical round. I have no training in classical music. So, I'm putting that extra effort into it. I like SP Balasubramanyam garu and Karthik. I focus on the feel of the song more. My mother listens to the song first and gives me the lyrics. She corrects my grammar before my voice trainers. I have a problem with diction which I've been working on.

Read more

• I've already sung in 10 films and have a Bollywood offer. I'm waiting for those releases. I want my work to do the talking.

Share this on: FacebookTwitterPintrest

End of the article

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 Grand Finale: From Sid Sriram's LIVE performance to crowning the winner, here's what to expect from the climax episode

The 13th season of music reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa - The Next Singing Sensation is going to end its journey soon. The season will crown its winner on Sunday (March 21) and here's what to expect from the grand finale.
Rana Daggubati and Sid Sriram as special guest
Eminent actor-TV personality Rana Daggubati and sensational playback singer Sid Sriram are some of the many celebrities who are expected to grace the grand finale on March 21 (Sunday).

Sid's special performance
Sid Sriram will add to the musical high with his special LIVE performance on the grand finale night. He is expected to entertain with a medley of his chartbuster songs and also a few other popular numbers.
Other performances to look forward to
Singer Sunitha, who played a cameo on the show as a special judge for a few episodes, will mesmerize music lovers with her performance. Popular singers Kalpana and Baba Sehgal are also expected to dish out some special performances. Besides, singers Geetha Madhuri, Ramya Behera, Krishna Chaitanya along with the mentors of the show, will also perform in the much-anticipated finale.

LIVE climax
Unlike the routine, the makers of the show are gearing up to LIVE shoot the climax sequence of crowning the winner of the season. The finale episode is likely to have a few pre-recorded performances as well.

Finalists and finale
Five finalists - Yesaswi Kondepudi, Pragna Nayani, Pawan Kalyan, Chaitanya and Bharat Raj have emerged as the finalists of the season. The grand finale is set to go on-air at 6PM.

1/10Music and the show helped me overcome my fears and anxiety: S a Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13 finalist Pragna Nayani

Right Arrow

• Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu season 13 is inching close to its grand finale. Pragna Nayani, a 25-year-old young talent from Mahabubnagar, proved yet again that marriage is not a limitation for a true aspirant and married women are not meant for the kitchen alone. With big dreams in her eyes and the support of her family, this Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13 finalist is prepping up for her final test in the season. In a candid chat with ETimes TV, this B. Pharm graduate opened up about her interest in music, bigger challenges she faced during this musical journey and much more.

Read more

• It was indeed my mom's dream to be a singer. So, she was compelled into training in music. A friend sent me the audition link for the show. I never thought I would crack the auditions but here I am in the finale. My mom, in fact, cried over my shoulder when she first came to terms with the fact that I made into the finale.

• My 'Preminche Premava...' performance earned me fame and also comparison with the great Shreya Ghoshal. It was in fact very tough to handle. They are calling me 'Junior Sunitha' and performing in front of her (in one of those episodes) was indeed very special.

• Everyone back home is very supportive. I was never made to feel like a typical married woman. Just like my parents, my husband and in-laws were like 'leave everything, forget about these typical wifey things and just focus on the show'. My husband and father are getting calls appreciating their encouragement for me.

• Overcoming my anxiety was the biggest challenge in this journey. I didn't come out all these years due to anxiety. In my case, beyond competition with other contestants, I feel I have a bigger battle with my fears and anxiety because it used to affect my hard work. I used to cry a lot before my performances. I used to take a break, go to the washroom, cry for sometime and relax and then get back to the performance.

• Not everyone understands anxiety. Many had no clue why I was crying. They were like she's crawling up the performance chart. What is this girl crying for? Some thought I was doing it purposefully to gain sympathy.

• I really had a tough time on the set. But, right from my vocal trainers to mentors and judges, the entire team of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, my family and everyone pushed me to overcome my fears and give my best. I'm forever indebted to them.

• There is a song for every mood. Ilaiyaraja Garu's songs set my mood. Everytime I feel low and quit, I would imagine what pain these great composers and musicians went through in creating such masterpieces. It inspires me to push myself to try something.

• It will be a bumpy ride initially. But performing in front of such a stage like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is worth all the pain and struggle. If you are talented and hardworking, you might see success someday. If you have anxiety, please find a way to handle it and work towards realising your dreams.

• I regret wasting all these years. I should start training in music as soon as the show ends.

End of the article

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 03-05-2021, 11:21 AM

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13 Final Fury round: Actor Naveen Polishetty leaves everyone in splits with his imitation of Udit Narayan

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu season 13 is inching close to its finale. While the upcoming 'Final Fury' round will witness the finalists of the season, what grabbed everyone's attention in the teaser of the episode was undoubtedly actor Naveen Polishetty.
Naveen along with his co-star Faria Abdullah graced the final fury round as special guests. The Chichchore actor, who is known for his exceptional comic timing, has left everyone in splits with his impeccable imitation of noted playback singer Udit Narayan. Naveen imitated Udit Narayan's style of singing a Telugu song and he gave it a hilarious twist by adding how the latter's style remains unchanged whatsoever.

Meanwhile, fans can expect some exceptional performances from contestants Yeshaswi and others. As per the latest reports reveal that the makers are planning to shoot the grand finale episodes in the third week of this month. However, an official confirmation is awaited at the moment.
A few contestants like Yeshaswi, Yuthi and Lakshmi Prathima have reportedly bagged a chance to work with ace Bollywood composer Monty Sharma of Black, Devdas and Ram Leela fame.

Pradeep Machiraju is hosting the ongoing 13th edition of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu. Koti, SP Sailaja and Chandrabose are seen judging the season while Sunitha appeared on the show as a special judge for a few episodes. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 was launched in August, 2020.

End of the article
Old 03-12-2021, 02:19 PM

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13 grand finale to air on March 21

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu season 13 is inching towards the finale. The grand finale of the ongoing season will be held on March 21 (Sunday).
Bharat Raj, Pawan Kalyan, Pragya Nayani, Chaitanya and Yesaswi Kondepudi have emerged as the five finalists of the season, hosted by Pradeep Machiraju. The five talented finalists will compete for the prestigious trophy in the grand finale. As per the latest reports, a few celebrities will grace the event as special guests and the climax portion of the grand finale event is expected to be shot LIVE on March 21. However, an official confirmation on this is awaited at the moment. Public voting is also going to play a key role in determining the winner, sources suggest.

While fans on social media are already rooting for their favourite finalists, a few contestants like Yesaswi, Yuthi and Lakshmi Prathima have reportedly bagged a chance to work with ace Bollywood composer Monty Sharma of Black, Devdas and Ram Leela fame.
The final fury round had actors Naveen Polishetty and his co-star Faria Abdullah gracing the show. Naveen entertained with his signature one-liners and his hilarious imitation of eminent playback singer Udit Narayan. Naveen imitated Udit Narayan's style of singing a Telugu song and he gave it a hilarious twist by adding how the latter's style remains unchanged whatsoever.

Pradeep Machiraju is hosting the ongoing 13th edition of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu. Koti, SP Sailaja and Chandrabose are seen judging the season while Sunitha appeared on the show as a special judge for a few episodes. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 was launched in August, 2020.

End of the article
Old 03-19-2021, 12:44 PM

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 finalist Venkata Chaitanya: I didn't want to get back to my software job; it was my biggest motivation to perform

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 finalist Venkata Chaitanya: I didn't want to get back to my software job; it was my biggest motivation to perform

He was any other Bangalore-based techie who had a distinguished talent, bigger aspirations yet a mundane job to do until one of his random song performances on social media showed him the path ahead. Meet Venkata Chaitanya, a software engineer by profession and a passionate singer, who made it to the finale of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa season 13 set to air on March 13 (Sunday). In an exclusive chat with ETimes TV, Chaitanya shared that the fear that he has to get back to the tech world is what motivated him to push himself and perform. Excerpts...
by Sriram Chellurireadmore

02/11Watching the judges was enough

I didn't expect myself in the finale. Coming to the show and watching the judges was enough for me. I made it to the finale only with the support of my voice trainers, mentors, family and all the love I received all through this journey.

03/11It is my motivation to go forward

I think every performance as my last performance. It is my motivation to go forward in the contest. Every time I step onto the stage, I remind myself of my software background. I tell myself, 'If you gonna stop here, you will have to go back to that world' which I didn't want.

04/11I loved dancing

Though I used to sing in school and college, I never took singing seriously. I loved dancing but I hardly had time for dance while working. So, I used to randomly sing and post videos on social media. Somehow, my Aasa Paasam performance reached singer Anurag Kulkarni who appreciated me. That's when I took singing seriously.

05/11Singing here is completely different

Singing outside and posting videos on social media is different. There is none to judge you there. But singing in front of legendary judges like Koti garu, SP Sailaja ma'am and Chandrabose garu on a prestigious platform like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa is something else. It's just the difference between giving a seminar in the class and giving an interview with a panel of experts.

06/11I should be confident that I don't need my job

I'm loving the stage, the attention I'm getting. Everybody is recognising me even with my mask on (smiles). I feel like I should be here and be popular enough that I don't need my job anymore.

07/11My client encourages me

Besides my family, friends and mentors, I have the support of my company as well. In fact, my client supports me. She keeps asking about my journey on the show and encourages me to perform well.

08/11Deepu Anna's advice for me....

I always feel my performances are lacking perfection. Deepu Anna always advised me to own the stage, to feel like this is your moment, your song and sing like there's none around. I took time and the right song to understand it. Guess I could achieve that in my Aasa Pasam performance and it was my turning point in the show, too. My father like my Telusa Manasa performance alot. He made me sing in front of him, too (laughs).

09/11My music icons...

SP Balasubramaniam garu is my icon and I also look up to Anurag Kulkarni. I always believe a singer should be complete excelling in every genre. He/She shouldn't limit themselves to one genre or form of music.

10/11Preparation for finale...

If I've learnt something in this journey, it is to be confident. I should rather focus on performing confidently than the big finale ahead.

11/11Post finale plans...

I should take a break first. It has been hectic for me so far. Also, guess I'm the only one with zero background and training in music. I should learn music first.
Old 03-22-2021, 01:17 PM

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 winner: Yesaswi Kondepudi lifts the trophy and prize money of Rs 5 lakh

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa season 13 - The Next Singing Icon has finally come to an end. In an eventful climax, 25-year-old Yesaswi Kondepudi was crowned as the winner of the season.
Actor Rana Daggubati, who graced the grand finale as a special guest, presented the trophy to Yesaswi along with the prize money of Rs. 5 lakh. The young talented singer from Kakinada has been popular ever since his ‘Life of Ram’ performance went viral on social media. That performance was lauded by actor Sharwanand on Twitter as well. His performances on the show were widely appreciated and his loyal vote bank has played a vital role in his victory, reports suggest.

Sharing his feelings on the victory, Yesaswi said, “The feeling of being declared as the winner of the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa – The Next Singing Icon is yet to sink in while I feel honoured. I was true to myself throughout the show and gave my best. As I recount the moments, I must add that this wouldn’t have been possible without the never-ending support and love from the esteemed judges, my mentors, fellow contestants and the public who helped turn my dream into reality. I’m taking back the trophy home, and with it, some fond memories and musical guidance that I will cherish my whole life.”
Meanwhile, Bharat Raj emerged as the runner up of the season with his performances being one of the critics favourites, too.

While Yesaswi started off as a keyboard player in an orchestra in Kakinanda, Bharat Raj is a trained singer who has even sung in the 2014 Telugu film Manam as a child singer.

The grand finale was a star-studded event with actor Nithiin, eminent singers Sunitha, Kalpana, the popular mentors of the show and others in attendance. A portion of the grand finale was reportedly shot LIVE. The LIVE performance of Sid Sriram, Baba Sehgal and others left fans mesmerised.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu - The Next Singing Icon hosted by Pradeep Machiraju was launched in August, 2020, post lockdown. Auditions for young talented singers below 25 years were conducted online and 5 contestants - Pawan Kalyan, Chaitanya, Pragna Nayani, Bharat Raj and Yesaswi eventually emerged as the finalists.

Season 13’s winner Yesaswi plans to keep continuing his training in music while he has already sung in over 10 yet-to-be-released films and has won an opportunity to work with Bollywood composer Monty Sharma of Saawariya and Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela fame.

1/9Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13 finalist Yesaswi Kondepudi: This sudden fame feels surreal and difficult to handle

Right Arrow

• True talent always finds its audience and young Yesaswi Kondepudi from Kakinada is the latest proof. Right from his stellar rendition of ‘Life of Ram’ from Jaanu that actor Sharwanand appreciated to his recent mesmerizing one, Yesaswi shot to fame with his performances in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 13 – The Next Singing Icon. Ahead of the grand finale, Yesaswi, in a candid chat with ETimes TV, opened up on his journey to the prestigious stage from a small town, dealing with the sudden fame, his plans ahead, and much more.

Read more

• I was shocked to see Sharwanand garu's tweet on Life of Ram performance. My mom got very emotional. I sang so many songs before but nothing got viral like this. Even Ashwini Dutt garu called me, took me home, and appreciated.

• It feels surreal and shocking. Being habituated to a normal life, this sudden fame is a tad difficult to handle. I often read the comments on YouTube. There are many who compare me with legendary singers and some say I'm not worth the hype. When there's positive, there's negative, too. You should be able to take both positive and negative comments alike.

• I'm a bit fearless while singing in front of the crowd as a part of the orchestra. But singing in a reality show in front of judges and amid cameras is a different experience altogether. I used to get conscious and uncomfortable in front of the cameras. Initially, I used to be very tensed while performing; I'm better now.

• Besides practicing the song for the finale, I'm working on my body language. I always want to smile while singing but it is just not happening (laughs). I find myself stoned while performing. You need to perform rather than being just bothered about getting the song right.

• Finale has all kinds of rounds but I'm training more for the classical round. I have no training in classical music. So, I'm putting that extra effort into it. I like SP Balasubramanyam garu and Karthik. I focus on the feel of the song more. My mother listens to the song first and gives me the lyrics. She corrects my grammar before my voice trainers. I have a problem with diction which I've been working on.

Read more

• I've already sung in 10 films and have a Bollywood offer. I'm waiting for those releases. I want my work to do the talking.

End of the article

Tags
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Telugu 13, South TV Shows, telugu

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->