Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Star Plus TV Show - Anupamaa Latest News, Future New Story, New Star Cast

Views: 36835  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-31-2020, 01:04 PM

Default Anupamaa: Are the shortcomings of a child a mother's fault? Here's what is about to follow ahead

It looks like Anupamaa is going to bear the brunt of more things than just one, and Vanraj, will have to answer some uncomfortable questions in the track ahead.

Being a mother is very difficult. It's not just a 24*7 role, but it sometimes takes a mother on an emotional and mental ride. Imagine struggling with the question "Am I doing enough?", to someone blaming them that they are not good enough, a mother, and her challenges are never-ending. Something similar is going on in Anupamaa's life these days.

Rajan Shahi through his heartwarming show Anupamaa is not just representing the story of a homemaker but is also answering those unanswered questions they face in their day to day life. In recent episodes, the audience witnessed Vanraj's emotional side as a father and how heartbroken he was when his son left their home. His equation and relationship with his colleague Kavya, is also being questioned. And despite all this drama, Anupamaa tries her best to mend his relationship with their son Paritosh. However, as always she is criticized.

She is being accused of the shortcomings of their kids, she is being blamed for anything and everything that is going wrong in their lives. And this is that one question that every mother faces, if not always, then at least once in their life they are being held responsible for anything that goes with their kids.

Will Anupamaa have an answer to this? Also, how will she react when their daughter Paakhi will question Vanraj about his relationship with Kavya. Don't forget to watch the upcoming episodes for this emotional twist. Anupamaa features Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Paras Kalnawat, Aashish Mehrotra, Nidhi Shah, and Madalsa Sharma. Co-produced by Rajan and his mother Deepa Shahi under their banner Shahi Production Pvt Ltd
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-03-2020, 05:46 AM

Default Anupamaa: Will Kavya's guilt overpower her love for Vanraj?

Anupamaa has been bringing about interesting twists and turns and here's what the viewers can expect in the episodes ahead.

Rajan Shahi's "Anupamaa" has created a lot of buzz since it's a debut. The show also keeps the audience intrigued with the extramarital affair angle of Vanraj and Kavya. The last few episodes have been full of emotional turmoils for the Shahs, and looks like Vanraj won't be getting any peace soon. While his brother-in-law caught him red-handed with Kavya at a restaurant. His daughter questioned him about his relationship with her. She asked if it is ok to bring his friend at home, for any special occasion, or for festivals, when she can't even have a male friend drop her. Not just him, she even questions Kavya about her relationship with Vanraj.

She tells her that if she can understand that they are just friends, then why can't her father believe her that she can also have male friends. She even says that though Kavya and her father are close friends, Kavya never broke her mother's trust. This makes Kavya realize that Anupamaa has been so good to her all this while, and she is still breaking her marriage. This realization makes Kavya feel guilty, and she decides to part ways with Vanraj. It will be interesting to see how Vanraj will handle this new drama in his life. Don't forget to watch the upcoming episodes to witness the new drama. Co-produced by Rajan and his mother Deepa Shahi under their banner Shahi Production Pvt Ltd, "Anupamaa" features Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Paras Kalnawat, Aashish Mehrotra, Nidhi Shah, and Madalsa Sharma.
Old 09-05-2020, 03:58 PM

Default A face off between Anupamaa and Rakhi, what will happen next?

The upcoming track of Anupamaa will see an interesting track ahead and here's what we know about it.

Rajan Shahi's "Anupamaa" is bringing out a new drama with every new episode. Anupamaa's life has been full of painful twists, she has been struggling to keep everyone happy and has tried her best to bring a smile on their faces. And now, for her son, she will for the first time have a face-off with Rakhi.

In the last few episodes, the audience saw that Kinjal's mom, Rakhi, created a huge ruckus in her and Paritosh's love life. After a lot of drama, Vanraj has now given an ultimatum to Anupamaa to sort out the mess, otherwise he will handle it his way. Fearing that things might go wrong, Anupamaa meets Rakhi in a restaurant and warns her to approve of Kinjal and Paritosh's wedding otherwise she will have to face her.

Rakhi who has her own plans of humiliating Anupamaa outside her comfort zone, leaves no stone unturned in insulting her, and even says she will not let the wedding happen. The upcoming episode will be a big milestone in "Anupamaa" as it will show whether it's a win for a mother, or that of a stubborn-rich woman, who is too proud of her status. Don't miss out the upcoming episodes to witness the new drama.

"Anupamaa" features Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu Pandey, Paras Kalnawat, Aashish Mehrotra, Nidhi Shah, Tassnim Sheikh and Madalsa Sharma. Co-produced by Rajan and his mother Deepa Shahi under their banner Shahi Production Pvt Ltd, the show airs Monday to Saturday at 10 p.m. on Star Plus.
Old 09-08-2020, 04:26 PM

Default Anupamaa: Kavya arrives at Vanraj’s house leaving everyone in shock

Anupamaa is about to witness some more drama ahead in a rather interesting set of twists and turns. Read more here.

Star Plus show Anupamaa has been one of the most popular shows since it started. The makers have been trying to keep the audiences hooked to the show with twists and turns. And the recent promo is all set to have the audiences gear up for a shocking twist. It is already seen in the episode how Kavya (Madalsa Sharma) gets insecure seeing Vanraj (Sudhanshu Pandey) and Anupama's (Rupali Ganguly) strong bonding. However, Vanraj clears to Kavya that he loves her and Anupama has a place for being the mother of kids.

Now, the makers of the show have released a new promo, where Kavya makes a storming entry in Vanraj’s house. Kavya is seen knocking at Vanraj’s main door late in the night. Samar opens the door to see Kavya badly beaten up and injured. Kavya runs towards Vanraj and hugs him. She tells Vanraj that she will not leave him now and wants to be with him. Vanraj remains speechless while Anupama gets a big shock.
Old 09-11-2020, 04:59 PM

Default Rupali Ganguly aka 'Anupamaa' on How She is Scared To Touch Her Son

From taking about the struggles of noe being able to be with and hug her seven-year old son, Rudransh, she opened up.

Courtesy : Newslagoon

The fact that these times of coronavirus continue to get crazier with every passing day is a mild scare in itself. And amidst all this, having to shoot is indeed a bigger challenge. Actor Rupali Ganguly is also facing the same and she recently opened up on the same in a long interview with ETimes TV.

From taking about the struggles of noe being able to be with and hug her seven-year old son, Rudransh, she opened up. "I am scared to touch my son, The moment I return from the shoot, I take a shower and then immediately wear a mask and go to my room where I am living in isolation. And after I leave for shoot in the morning, my room is properly sanitized. All this new normal is very strange for me," shared Rupali getting all emotional, adding, "Not a single day in the past seven years of Rudransh's birth has it happened that he has slept away from me. I am so used to having him by my side. But I can't do that now. And in fact, whenever I get all emotional and want to physically hug or kiss him, I give a kiss on his feet, even in that I have a fear. So such is life now-a-days," she said.

Another thing that is bothering up quite much too is that his son is not watching the show. "It is for the first time that I am not with Rudransh for so many days and when he sees me in the serial with kids calling me mom, he thinks I have another set of family and it is really difficult to convince him to watch my show. Though before the lockdown I did made him sit with me and watch Sarabhai... which he loved," she shared.

We hope situation does get better soon and he actor is able to be with her son just like before.

Tags
Anupamaa, Anupamaa Articles, Anupamaa Awards, Anupamaa Forum, Anupamaa Future Story, Anupamaa Gallary, Anupamaa IndiaForum, Anupamaa Interview, Anupamaa Latest News, Anupamaa Latest Update, Anupamaa Leads, Anupamaa New Star Cast, Anupamaa Photos, Anupamaa Pictures, Anupamaa Post Lockdown, Anupamaa Shocking News, Anupamaa Social Media updates, Anupamaa Spoiler, Anupamaa Star Cast, Anupamaa Stars, Anupamaa Story, Anupamaa Story sofar, Anupamaa Today Episode, Anupamaa Tomorrow Spoiler, Anupamaa TV Show, Anupamaa Videos, Anupamaa Written update, Anupamaa Yesterday Episode, star cast, star plus, Star Plus Anupamaa, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->