Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022-2023 Telugu TV Show Dance Ikon Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Spoiler, Winner

Views: 177  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 08-05-2022, 06:44 AM

Default 2022-2023 Telugu TV Show Dance Ikon Latest Update, Contestants, Participants, Elimination, Spoiler, Winner

Latest Update:
  • Famed TV host-producer Ohmkar's recently launched dance reality show 'Dance Ikon' is facing a few initial hiccups.
  • Latest reports reveal that the first shoot schedule of the show which was initially planned on Wednesday was called off as actor Vijay Deverakonda, who was the expected guest of the premiere episode, has tested positive for COVID-19. However, an official confirmation is awaited at the moment.
  • Close sources reveal that only a few portions of the first shoot schedule had been shot before the makers decided to call off the schedule as the actor tested COVID-19 positive.
  • On the other hand, further details about the resumption of Dance Ikon shoot are awaited.
About the Show:
  • The show was launched in June by a leading Telugu OTT platform. It will feature participants between the age of 5-50 years.
  • The show's host and producer, Ohmkar, said, "I was excited about my debut when I was offered this opportunity, which was an absolute delight. I have designed many dance shows previously; however, this dance show will be unique, and confident that it will be an iconic show. Therefore, we have titled the show 'Dance Ikon'. We have designed it so that this show will turn the lives of the choreographers and the participants. The winner's choreographer would get to choreograph a song for Tollywood's top hero, and that would be something we would announce at the finale. If you have the talent to dance, this stage belongs to you, and I'm eagerly waiting to meet all of you."
Judges:
  • If insider reports are to be believed, ace choreographer-TV personality Sekhar Master was approached for judging the show.
Host:
  • Famed TV host-producer Ohmkar

Tags
Dance Ikon, Dance Ikon 2022, Dance Ikon Contestants, Dance Ikon Dance TV Show, Dance Ikon Episodes, Dance Ikon Host, Dance Ikon Participants, Dance Show, Dance Show Dance Ikon, Ohmkar, reality shows, Sekhar Master, telugu, Telugu Dance Show Dance Ikon, Telugu TV Shows, Vijay Deverakonda

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->