Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

2022: Bengali TV actors Biggsest Dreams

Views: 537  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 01-02-2022, 04:35 AM

Default 2022: Bengali TV actors Biggsest Dreams

It’s 2022. After a rollercoaster year, people across the world are looking forward to some hope and happiness. Our very own Bengali TV stars aren’t an exception. (Photo: Facebook)

Payel De

“Last two years have been very difficult for my family and friends. We have lost our loved ones. I hope the new year brings good days for everyone. We already have suffered a massive loss. I just hope, everything becomes normal and we continue to lead a very normal life without a mask or sanitizer,” says Payel. (Photo: Facebook)

Arka Jyoti Paul Choudhury

Arka Jyoti is currently busy with his show ‘Amader Ei Poth Jodina Sesh Hoy’. The actor is ready to welcome the new year with hope and happiness. “I hope, 2022 would bring new hope and happiness in everyone’s life. Last year was a roller coaster one. I would like to start this year on a happy note. Adopting good habits and getting rid of bad ones will be my priority. I stay awake till late at night and my parents keep complaining about it (laughs). So, I will be an obedient son and try to have a balanced lifestyle,” says the witty actor. (Photo: Facebook)

Rishi Kaushik

Rishi is looking forward to 2022. With a new show in his kitty, good work and personal growth are on the top of his list. He says, “Workwise, I am looking forward to betterment. Fitness has been an integral part of my life. So it is always a priority.” (Photo: Facebook)

Samm Bhattacharya

2021 has been quite eventful for Samm who made his debut on television. In 2022, self-development will be his top priority. “In 2022, I will focus on good things and try to become a better person. I will try to adopt good habits and get rid of bad ones. I would also like to balance work. I will learn guitar too,” says Samm aka Rudra of ‘Mon Mane Na’. (Photo: Facebook)

Pallavi Dey

“I always look forward to a new year. It has always been a special moment for me as we bid goodbye to the old one and welcome another year with hope. It will bring new opportunities, new beginnings. There will be good memories as well as bad ones. But I always look forward with hope,” says Pallavi, who plays the lead role in 'Mon Mane Na'.

Adrija Addy Roy

The bubbly actress, who is busy with ‘Mou Er Bari’ show, loves to live life to the fullest. Family, work, and happiness are her top priority. “I am looking forward to spending the first day of the year with my family. I would like to sleep till late (laughs) because the last few days have been hectic. Working hard, spending time with my family, and being happy are my top priority,” she says.

Tags
Adrija Addy Roy, Amader Ei Poth Jodina Sesh Hoy, Arka Jyoti Paul Choudhurym, Bengali, Bengali TV Stars, Pallavi Dey, payel de, Rishi Kaushik, Samm Bhattacharya

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->