Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > Tech Forum & Tutorial > SAP Forum > SAP HR Forum

SAP HR software download

Views: 18068  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 02-15-2010, 06:53 AM

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for giving PW. Thank you so..... much.

I saw your materials & really very excellent for self studies. But attachement is not here.

Explained my situation. Please understand me & if i make any mistake i will correct it.

1. I have no internet connection in my home. Using this trg in office. If you send attachment file I will download and practice this in my home at night only. Because I am working now. I am free only after 8:00pm only. I will practice everyday & it's not a problem to me.

If you not send attachment no use to me. Bcoz I will use this in my home after 8:00pm. everyday write cd and use it at home. or give me atleast copy & paste option please.

Please, please request you to this any one option to me in every day. This is more use ful to my studies.

or

If any other option please tell me. I will take forward.

I am waiting for your reply.

yours truly

shanshen

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

Okay we will send you to your email ID

Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 07:35 AM

Default shanshen

Hi Sir,

I tried to pay for this course. But Paypal account is not working in india. Some error msg is coming again and again. I tried yesterday night also. But not working.

I will join this Batch. Please what will I do? I am ok for DD or some other way for pay to you.

Please update to me. I am ready to join this batch. But Paypal account is not working.
Hi shanshen can you please tell me what to do ? as you had the same problem

regards
anu

Last edited by bholus10; 02-15-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 AM
Award Winner

yesss paypal is not working in india,
PayPal notified users on Saturday, through another blog post, that personal payments to and from India, as well as transfers to local banks, had been suspended. Customers can still make commercial payments to India, but merchants can't withdraw funds in rupees to local banks, the company said.

By Tuesday, PayPal said customers should be able to withdraw funds to a local bank within a few days

Quote:
Originally Posted by anuroy View Post
Hi Sir,

I tried to pay for this course. But Paypal account is not working in india. Some error msg is coming again and again. I tried yesterday night also. But not working.

I will join this Batch. Please what will I do? I am ok for DD or some other way for pay to you.

Please update to me. I am ready to join this batch. But Paypal account is not working.

regards
anu

Old 02-15-2010, 01:42 PM

Hi

Don't worry we are just started the batch, we will provide the password without payment for time bring.

Once the problem solved please trasfer the fund.

Or meantime we will try to give any bank a/c details so that you can trafer the fund.

Password will reach you today night 10.30 (IST)

Thanks
Wiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by anuroy View Post
Hi Sir,

regards
anu

Old 02-15-2010, 05:52 PM

Default Software Installation

Hello Sir,

I've already registered in your training program,and its really useful to know sap system on a easy language.Sir I want the practical part also.I am base at Ahmedabad,India.I want software Installation in my laptop.

So,Please help me out for that.I don't know anybody in ahmedabad who can provide me SAP Installation.

Regards,
Dips

Latest News in SAP HR Forum