Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM Payroll Forum

Topic 16: Control Record

Views: 43470  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 02-19-2009, 12:01 PM

HI

I tried this ,only the first time the date is changing, next time only Run is increasing

is it correct? YES

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryakp View Post
Hi Trainer,

I tried this ,only the first time the date is changing, next time only Run is increasing

is it correct?

and i'm getting an error message

"subsequent period missing 01,2008 in payroll period table T549Q"

01,2008 is my start date

i gave payrol period 12,2007

earliest retro 12,2007

Regards
Anish
Old 02-19-2009, 12:05 PM

Hi

Run the 2 Payroll Periods before start date and make some 20+ year end date.

Please check all your payroll period, I think you may missed some year that was the reason asking for 549Q table.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryakp View Post
Hi Trainer,

is it correct?

and i'm getting an error message

"subsequent period missing 01,2008 in payroll period table T549Q"

01,2008 is my start date

i gave payrol period 12,2007

earliest retro 12,2007

Regards
Anish
Old 02-19-2009, 02:02 PM

Default Hi Trainer

Hi Trainer,

Thank you,

its working now, i did n't save my payroll period in payroll step,now its showing dates in table 549Q

Regards
Anish

Quote:
Originally Posted by welcomewiki View Post
Hi

Run the 2 Payroll Periods before start date and make some 20+ year end date.

Please check all your payroll period, I think you may missed some year that was the reason asking for 549Q table.

Thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Award Winner

Payroll Area

A payroll accounting area (which is often abbreviated to payroll area) is an organizational unit containing all of the employees for whom the payroll runs at the same time.
Use

The payroll usually runs for payroll accounting areas. Each payroll accounting area determines the specific dates for which the payroll runs, the earliest payroll period for which retroactive accounting is possible, retroactive accounting recognition, and the periods for which the payroll runs.

Last payroll period

Last payroll period.
Payroll Year

This field contains the year of the payroll period.
A payroll period is uniquely identified by the period modifier, the number of the payroll period and the payroll year.

Sort field for control record

This field stores the current payroll run.
You can run payroll accounting several times for each payroll period and area. This may be necessary if master data has been corrected. Each payroll run in a period increments the payroll number by one.

Earliest retroactive accounting period

Retroactive accounting in payroll can begin on the start date of this period at the earliest.
If changes relevant for retroactive accounting have been made before this date, the system does not take these into account in the current retroactive accounting run or in future retroactive accounting. However, the system triggers a retroactive accounting run up to this period.
Note

If the earliest personal retroactive accounting date differs from the earliest retroactive accounting period, then it will be backdated to the later date.

Earliest possible year for which retr.acc. can be performed

Definition

Retroactive accounting in payroll can begin on the start date of this period at the earliest.
If changes relevant for retroactive accounting have been made before this date, the system does not take these into account in the current retroactive accounting run or in future retroactive accounting. However, the system triggers a retroactive accounting run up to this period.
Note

If the earliest personal retroactive accounting date differs from the earliest retroactive accounting period, then it will be backdated to the later date.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesaphr View Post
To Create Control Record need Payroll Area.

As you already seen one method of creating Payroll now we will see second method. Which also important.

Payroll Accounting Area

The payroll area is an organizational unit in the Human Resources department, which can be defined for a unified payroll accounting area.

According to Hyderabad Agrichemicals Limited, the payroll areas are defined as:

S.NO
Payroll area
Code
Payroll Area for HACL
P1
Payroll Area - Dummy
P2
I have not been able to understand the concept of Dummy Payroll Area so far. Please explain why it is required how it helps and what are the advantages. Thanks.

Latest News in SAP HCM Payroll Forum