Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Health and Food Forum

TOP 10 Juices to fight for Constipation

Views: 4594  
Old 01-15-2021, 01:23 PM

Default TOP 10 Juices to fight for Constipation

Suffering from constipation? 5 delicious juices to improve bowel movements

Looking for ways to get rid of constipation? Here are 5 juices that can help get rid of the problem.

Constipation is a common problem that we don’t exactly like to discuss, but it is one problem that needs immediate attention. Why? Because it is discomforting and can lead to health problems such as haemorrhoids, anal fissures, colonic conditions and urologic disorders. So, if you shy away from broaching the issue of bowel movements with your doctor, then you can try these juices to relieve constipation. However, this doesn’t mean that these home remedies are, in any way, substitute for the treatment offered by a professional doctor.

Some of the common causes of constipation include not drinking enough water, not eating enough dietary fibre, irritable bowel syndrome, sedentary lifestyle, pregnancy, certain medications, stroke, diabetes and more. It is best to consult a doctor to know the exact cause affecting you. With that said, here are some natural ways to get rid of constipation.

Pineapple Juice: Pineapple is one fruit that is loaded with properties that helps improve your digestive health. It contains an enzyme called bromelain, which can help improve bowel movements. It contains fluids and water that help create a smooth passage for stool to pass through properly.

Apple Juice: An apple a day can keep constipation away. This wonder fruit is high in fibre, minerals and vitamins that can help prevent constipation. Mix apples (sans seeds), half a teaspoon of fennel powder and half a cup of water in a blender. Drink the juice to combat the problem. Fennel contains dietary fibre that helps retain water in the stool and facilitate smooth bowel movement.

G****s Juice: Take fresh g****s and toss them in the blender after removing the stems. Now, add g****s, ginger and water to a juicer and give it a spin. Pour it in a glass and drink. This works because g****s are high in fibre and contain water, which helps hydrate the body and bulk up the stool.

Orange Juice: This small delight is high in vitamin C, minerals and dietary fibre – all of which helps retain water and helps stimulate bowel movement. All you need to is blend one roughly chopped oranges and add a pinch of black salt to the juice to get relief from the problem.

Lemon Juice: Lemons are a great source of vitamin C and fibre, both of which are great for constipation. Moreover, it is also an excellent remedy that can be used to boost immunity. For the juice, take the juice of half a lemon, honey and cumin powder, and add it to a cup of warm water. Blend well and drink. Adding cumin powder to the mixture is extremely helpful in maintaining digestive health.

Tags
Are eggs good for constipation, Can fruit juice Constipate, Can juicing cause constipation, Do you fart a lot when constipated, health, How can I cleanse my stomach and intestines naturally, How can I clear my bowels every morning, How can I empty my bowels daily, How can I empty my bowels everyday, How do I empty my bowels, How do you induce a bowel movement, How do you relieve severe constipation, How do you stimulate a bowel movement quickly, How much apple juice should I drink for constipation, Is banana good for constipation, Is Orange Juice Good for constipation, Is tea good for constipation, Should I keep eating if constipated, tips, top 10, What are the symptoms of a blocked bowel, What can I eat to relieve constipation immediately, What drink is best for constipation, What foods are bad for constipation, What is a lazy bowel, What is a natural laxative, What is a natural stool softener, What relieves constipation

Latest Health Tips in Health and Food Forum