Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Zee TV's Brahmarakshas 2

Views: 4221  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-01-2020, 01:49 PM

Default Zee TV's Brahmarakshas 2

Brahmarakshas 2: Sasural Simar Ka fame Nikki Sharma to play the female lead?

The season 2 of Brahmarakshas has been in the news for a while now and as it turns out, we may see Nikki Sharma take on the lead role.

A lot of the original shows returned to our screens during the lockdown and while fans have been eagerly waiting for a couple of shows, many are also coming up with a second season. And as it turns out, a show that has been popular and also in the news off lately is Zee TV show Brahmrakshas coming with a season 2. While new updates regarding the show keep coming in, there are further updates on the show.

There have been reports that the likes of Gaurav Bajaj, among others, have been approached for the show to take on the lead roles. While we also keep hearing new names, the latest we hear is that Sasural Simar Ka actress Nikki Sharma might be playing the female lead in the show and has been finalised after all.

According to the reports, the actress had also auditioned for the role along with a few others and Sharma has managed to win the makers with her audition and has now been locked in. Meanwhile, there have also been reports that Adiba Hussein has also been roped in to play the childhood character of the female lead.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 09-02-2020, 03:33 PM

Default Leenesh Mattoo confirms being approached for Brahmarakshas 2: Talks are on right now

Reports about Brahmarakshas season 2 continue to keep coming in and now, here's the latest piece of information we have.

There have been reports in the media about Ekta Kapoor planning to bring season 2 of Supernatural fiction thriller Brahmarakshas. While the show has fans excited, it is also known that the new season will feature a new star cast. There have been many names that have been reported in the media about the star cast, however, a confirmation is still underway.

Among the recent names, that of Sasural Simar Ka fame Nikki Sharma taking on the role of the female protagonist is what the latest reports suggest. And now, there is also an update that Ishqbaaaz actor Leenesh Matto has been in talks with the makers to play the lead in season 2, and the actor has confirmed being approached for the show.

When India Forums got in touch with Leenesh to get a confirmation on the same, the actor went on to say, "Yes, I have been approached for the show but talks are still on and nothing is finalized yet. It's a 50-50 thing now."

The show is expected to go on floors by mid of September.
Old 09-07-2020, 05:01 PM

Default Brahmarakshas 2: Pearl V Puri talks about doing his third supernatural show, Nikki Sharma gets taking about playing a lead

A season 2 of Brahmarakshas is all set to go on-air soon and it will witness none other than the TV heartthrob Pearl V Puri along with Nikki Sharma.

Ekta Kapoor is all set to bring Brahmarakshas season 2 and well, there have been regular updates regarding the show, however, it looks like Pearl V Puri and Nikki Sharma will be taking the lead on it after all. Both of them have a few words to say as they are going to take on the show soon and also talked a little about their characters.

Pearl went on to say, ''This is my third supernatural show. I am really looking forward to playing the character of Angad as it comes with its own quirks and he seems to be quite the ladies' man. The character is quite different from my earlier roles.'' The actor was last seen in Bepanah Pyaar co-starring I****a Dutta.

Nikki Sharma, who will be playing the role of Kalindi, expressed her excitement around the show and said, "Playing a lead is a first for me and the fact that this opportunity comes with my first thriller fantasy show is all the more exciting. Fantasy shows are among my favourites as they come with a lot of scope to experiment with characters which I believe is always a treat for an actor's soul.''

She further added, "While I do relate with Kalindi in a lot of ways, I believe this role does come with its own set of challenges and will require a blend of emotions to bring out the right essence of the character. From all the interesting and intriguing experiences that I have heard about shooting for supernatural dramas, I am really excited and eager to venture onto this journey. I'm looking forward to this.''
Old 10-08-2020, 02:04 PM

Brahmarakshas 2: Neel Motwani to join Pearl V Puri and Nikki Sharma

Zee TV is all set to bring Brahmarakshas 2 to the viewers featuring Pearl V Puri and Nikki Sharma in the lead roles, and now, Neel Motwani has joined the cast.

Pearl V Puri and Nikki Sharma will be sharing screen space for the upcoming supernatural thriller, Brahmarakshas 2. The Zee TV show's first season saw Aham Sharma and Krystle Dsouza in the lead roles and the second season has been in the news constantly. While new cast members continue to join the show, we have another update on the same.

According to the latest reports, actor Neel Motwani will join the show in a pivotal role and. The actor, who was last seen in Haiwaan, will now take the role of the main pandit's son on the show. While that is the only detail we know just yet, there is no further information about it just yet.

Meanwhile, other cast members who will also be a part of the show include names like Roma Bali, Manish Khanna, Ashish Kaul, and a few others. With the supernatural genre prospering on Indian television, do you think this will be another welcome addition to the daily soaps? Drop your comments in the section below.

Tags
Brahmarakshas, Brahmarakshas 2, Brahmarakshas 2021, tv shows, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->