Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

'Excuse Me Madam' Season 2 'May I Come in Madam?' - Star Cast, Story, All Episodes, All Seasons

Views: 14002  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-10-2020, 09:08 AM

Default 'Excuse Me Madam' Season 2 'May I Come in Madam?' - Star Cast, Story, All Episodes, All Seasons

Latest Update:
  • Excuse me Maadam to visit Goa to shoot for their upcoming track? Now the twist in this track is will Sanam's wife Kranti aka Sucheta Khanna allow him to go along with his Madam or will she also tag along.
  • Last Episode was telecasted on 10th Dec 2020 (Episode 67): Sanam asks Kranti for help so that Mithu can hide from Amar. Sanam and Mithu are delighted to finally be free from each other. While they pretend to still be attached, Amar places them under arrest.
  • Anup Upadhyay has been roped in for yet another exciting project. The Actor will be seen in the show titled Excuse Me Madam. Nyra Banerjee and Renee Dhyani have been sealed to play the roles of the ***y Madam and Kranti respectively in the show. Adaa Khan To Star in 'May I Come In Madam Season 2'?

Story, TV Show is about:
  • Second season of 'May I come in Madam?' which is titled as 'Excuse Me Madam'.
  • Sajan Agarwal is mentally tortured by his mother-in-law and Bhupesh. He falls in love with his new boss, Sanjana.(Madam) who is very straightforward and mysterious. She is friend of Sajan's wife, Kashmira and calls her "Kash" and often bullies Sajan
Season 2:
  • As per the latest reports, the makers have signed on seasoned actor Rajesh Kumar to play the lead role in the second season of 'May I come in Madam'. Adaa Khan To Star in 'May I Come In Madam Season 2'
Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • SAB TV's one of the most popular shows, 'May I Come in Madam' was recently was in news for coming back with its second season. As per the reports of the Times of India, the makers are planning for season 2 which will be even better than the previous one.
  • The makers have signed on seasoned actor Rajesh Kumar to play the lead role. The actor is known for his character as Roshesh from ‘Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai’, Rajesh was last seen in the show ‘Maharaj Ki Jai Ho!. The portal also reported that Rajesh was signed for the show even before the lockdown and the show was originally scheduled to go on floors by March-end.
  • But due to the nationwide lockdown, the project had to put on hold. Rajesh Kumar was also a part of Producer Benafir Kohli's Bhootwala Serial which was a decade ago. This is the actor's second show with the production.

Season 1, Positive Reviews:
  • The story lies around the Sajan Agarwal and his boss Sanjana. sajan has huge crush on sanjana. Although he is married to Kashmira he always finds his way to get special naughty attention from sanjana. Sandeep Anand who plays the role of Sajan Agarwal always come up with different idea to impress sanjana and its always funny to watch the way he implant his plan and the way sanjana handle him to find the truth. sajan's key dialogue "Tu Lemon chus le" always makes funny reactions whenever he is in trouble.The best friend of sajan named "Khiloni" always been trouble maker for him whenever he needs help.all the cast are well suited for the role and gave justice to the role in every manner. Each and every episode is funny, filled with comedy humor and stomach tickling acting and facial expressions. The main thing is the level of comedy and humor in this comedy serial, each comedy punching dialogue has sans of humor and maturity which you will love as you go along with few episodes and characters nature. which is very rare nowadays most other comedy serial gives Headache with his comedy level, but this doesn't. if you are bored with typical Indian comedy serials then try this, I'm sure you will love it.
Season 1, Negative Reviews:
  • A story of a s e xy boss and her worker Saajan who fantasizes his boss, this comes as a new concept. This has a number of good actors like Sapna and Anup who add humour with their witty roles. Also the chemistry between Saajan and his boss is portrayed on a ***y note. And Yes the comical mix of Sapna and her mother is humurous and hilarious. What this series fails to do is add content and rather trying sufficing by adding the ***y moments alone to fulfill the gap. This makes it repetitive. Also the storyline is more or less same with little differences. This was a bold attempt but a little improvisation can greatly add to the series.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 06-10-2020, 09:10 AM

Default Star Cast

Neha Pendse is an actress, known for Devdas (2002), Dreams... Do Come True (2009) and Swami (2007).
Old 07-06-2020, 04:46 PM

Adaa Khan To Star in 'May I Come In Madam Season 2'?

Reports also suggest that actor Rajesh Kumar, who is popularly known as Rosesh is being considered to play the male lead of the show, which was earlier played by Sandeep Anand.

It certainly seems that during these testing times of recovering from coronavirus, there are some specific things and projects that not just the fans but also everyone else will be looking forward to. There is already a range of new shows that are still in the pipeline but on the go-ahead, however, some projects might make it to the tube sooner than one can anticipate.

For the past couple of days, talks about the second season of May I Come In Madam? has been gaining a lot of mileage. Producers Binaifer and Sanjay Kohli are planning to have the show on-air soon.

Reports also suggest that actor Rajesh Kumar, who is popularly known as Rosesh is being considered to play the male lead of the show, which was earlier played by Sandeep Anand. Now, the latest reports suggest that actor Adaa Khan is being considered to play the female lead in the show. Yes! That's right. Khan also knows no introduction where she has been on Naagin and was a part of the currently on-air Khatron Ke Khiladi 10 is in the front-running for the role. We contacted Khan multiple times for her take on the same but she remained unavailable.
Old 07-29-2020, 05:07 PM

'May I Come In Madam 2' Ropes in Nyra Banerjee & Renee Dhyani

Nyra Banerjee and Renee Dhyani have been sealed to play the roles of the ***y Madam and Kranti respectively in the show.

There is already a range of new shows that are still in the pipeline but on the go-ahead, however, some projects might make it to the tube sooner than one can anticipate. For the past couple of weeks, talks about the second season of May I Come In Madam? has been gaining a lot of mileage. Producers Binaifer and Sanjay Kohli are planning to have the show on-air soon.

Reports also suggest that actor Rajesh Kumar, who is popularly known as Rosesh is being considered to play the male lead of the show, which was earlier played by Sandeep Anand. And now, there has been another update in terms of the casting where two more entries have been confirmed to be a part of the show. Actors Nyra Banerjee and Renee Dhyani have been sealed to play the roles of the ***y Madam and Kranti respectively in the show.
While Banerjee was last seen in Divya Drishti, Dhyani was last seen in Star Plus' Nazar.
Old 08-04-2020, 09:04 AM

Anup Upadhyay roped in for 'Excuse Me Madam'

Anup Upadhyay has been roped in for yet another exciting project. The Actor will be seen in the show titled Excuse Me Madam.

Anup Upadhyay has enthralled the viewers with his phenomenal performances in shows like Jijaji Chhat Par Hai, Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai, Lapataganj amongst many others. The Actor is all set to entertain the viewers once again with yet another show.

Anup Upadhyay has been roped in for yet another exciting project. The Actor will be seen in the second season of 'May I come in Madam?' which is titled as 'Excuse Me Madam'.

Talking to IANS, Anup shared that this show has come to him as the most unexpected surprise as the character lets him explore yet another facet of comedy. He also mentioned that he is excited to play this role and added that he has been waiting for an opportunity like this where he gets to explore another shade of his acting s****s.

What do you guys think of the above news? Are you guys excited to see Anup in 'Excuse me Madam'? Do let us know your views on the same in the comments section below.

Tags
Excuse me Maadam, excuse me madam cast, May I Come in Madam, May I Come in Madam 2, May I Come in Madam 2020, May I Come in Madam new, May I Come in Madam New Star cast, May I Come in Madam Season 2, sab tv, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->