Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Siddharth Shukla dating model Alicia Raut?

Views: 2342  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-31-2010, 02:14 PM
Award Winner

Default Siddharth Shukla dating model Alicia Raut?

Last December, Alicia Raut made headlines for her troubled marriage and painful divorce. After a successful career on the ramp, the pretty lady tied the knot with Russian economist, Alexander Yanovskiy and relocated to Russia.

Unfortunately, very soon trouble started brewing up in their paradise as her husband started abusing her physically. Apparently, she was almost put under house arrest during her pregnancy. After bearing it for a while, the model stoop up for herself and left her husband, along with her three year old son, Mark. A divorce followed later. But seems like Alicia has decided to put the past behind her and has moved on in life.

Apparently, the model has fallen in love all over again with TV actor Siddharth Shukla. Both are obviously in a denial mode. Shukla is currently seen in STAR One's Jaane Pehchaane Se ye Ajnabbi.

Informs a source, “Alicia is dating Siddharth for quite some time now. They are very happy with each other and extremely serious about their relationship. The only trouble is at Siddharth’s end as being the only son of the family, her mother doesn’t approve of this relationship. Siddharth has had a colourful past and has been linked by all his co-actors but seems like this time he is indeed serious.”

Apparently, Shukla wasn’t shooting for his soap citing ill-health for two weeks only to return to shoot two days ago. But our source had spotted him holidaying with Alicia in Jodhpur during the same time. When we asked Shukla about it, he said, “I haven’t been to Jodhpur since a year.”

When asked about his equation with the model, Siddharth replied to us saying, “No, your sources are misleading. I am not dating her. This is crazy and I would appreciate if you don’t publish it.” The actor even called this reporter to say that the story involves a kid and shouldn’t be published, which left us wondering if it is not right for a single mother to fall in love all over again.

When contacted, it looked as if Alicia jumped off her seat hearing Siddharth’s name and asked us – “What about Siddharth?” (We think Siddharth had already informed her by then). When asked if she is dating Siddharth, she said, “Kindly cross check the news with your source.

This involves a kid and I have not yet come out of the traumaof domestic violence that I had been through and everything is still fresh on my mind. It will take me sometime to recover and fall in love all over again. Siddharth is a colleague who I have worked with like any other friend from the industry and that’s about it.”

We will wait for them to accept and acknowledge it!

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-03-2021, 09:29 AM

wow cool!

Tags
alicia raut, siddharth shukla

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

-->