Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Zee TV's Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 10213  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-31-2020, 01:37 PM

Default Savi Thakur roped in as the new male lead of Zee TVís Guddan Tumse Na Payega

The leap is all set to bring another interesting and intriguing track between the young Guddan and the new hero of the show. Innocent and clumsy, just like her mother, Choti Guddan carries her mother’s name and holds a mantra of living a carefree and simple life. Having inherited great cooking s****s from her father, she now runs a restaurant on her own.

Savi Thakur is set to make a grand entry in a new avatar on the show Zee TV’s popular fiction show ‘Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega’, has been a favorite amongst TV viewers with its unique and never-seen-before concept revolving around the country’s youngest Saas, younger than the bahus of the household she marries into! Having intrigued and entertained the viewers with interesting stories around Guddan and Akshat’s love life, the show is all set to witness a 20 year leap with the upcoming episodes of the show showcasing the tragic death of Akshat Jindal (Nishant Singh Malkani) and Guddan (Kanika Mann) as they attempt to save their only daughter. While Durga Bahu (Shweta Mahadik) will be seen taking over Guddan’s responsibility of raising her daughter, Choti Guddan , there comes another proverbial twist in the tale where television actor Savi Thakur will be seen entering in as the new male lead of the show, essaying the character of Agastya Birla. Meanwhile Kanika Mann who flawlessly brought alive the character of Guddan on-screen, will now also be seen playing the role of her own daughter, Choti Guddan post the leap.

The leap is all set to bring another interesting and intriguing track between the young Guddan and the new hero of the show. Innocent and clumsy, just like her mother, Choti Guddan carries her mother’s name and holds a mantra of living a carefree and simple life. Having inherited great cooking s****s from her father, she now runs a restaurant on her own. On the other hand, Agastya is a flawed character but also sharp and flirtatious and knows how to manipulate the world with his charm. He rarely seeks the opinions of others and believes in following the dictats of his own heart. Residing with a joint family, Agastya is a father to a 6-year old daughter that he had from his first wife who is no more.

Excited about making an entry in the show, Savi Thakur said, “I am really excited to be associated with the show, I have worked with the same production house before and this show is already doing great. My character name is Agastya Birla, he is an app developer and a classy flirt, who manipulates people with his charm. I am really looking forward to do it. This is my third collaboration with Zee TV after Jamai Raja (cameo role) and Seth Ji. Of course, There is a lot of pressure, it is always there when an actor starts a new project, but once you understand your character it becomes fun to play it.” He further added, “We all are hating this pandemic, we can’t do anything about it but take all the necessary precautions. We cannot stay home for life, we need to work for our life for our families, I hope this ends soon. All I know we have to work with all the safety measures and move on in life with it.”

Well, viewers are in for an unexpected and captivating twist with this new entry post leap!
Old 09-01-2020, 01:46 PM

Default Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega: Shweta Mahadik looks all things classy and gorgeous in her post leap look for the show

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega is in the news for a while now and the new look for actress Shweta Mahadik is impressive.

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega has been definitely keeping the audiences hooked with the upcoming twists and turns that it promises ahead. Things that lead to the show being in the headlines once again is the generation leap that is to follow on the show and so, fans have been keeping a close eye for all the updates that it has in store.

And now, what might come across as a pleasant surprise for the fans is Shweta Mahadik's post leap look for the show. From what one can see, she is going to be seen flaunting some classic sarees with a touch of fancy blouses and other accessories, for starters. Her makeup sure looks on point while her hairdo suits her well and goes along with the outfit as well.

The show also saw Nishant Malkani bid adieu to the show, and it turned out to be a rather emotional moment for everyone in the team. The actor is reportedly going to be seen in Bigg Boss. Well, Savi Thakur is going to take on the show as the new lead while a child actress in the form of Myra Singh, too, promises a funfilled journey ahead.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:33 PM

Sehrish Ali Quits 'Guddan: Tumse Na Ho Payega'

Joining the list of ones quitting the show post leap is actor Sehrish Ali, who plays the role of Laxmi. Recently, while shooting she posted a video of a cake cutting ceremony which mentioned that the set was not just a set for her but a home.

Courtesy : Bollyy

The post leap decision of Guddan: Tumse Na Ho Payega has certainly brought in an array of changes as one would usually expect out of it. From leading man Nishant Malkani quitting the show to several other new entries and exits, it will definitely be a relatively newer look to the show.

Joining the list of ones quitting the show post leap is actor Sehrish Ali, who plays the role of Laxmi. Recently, while shooting she posted a video of a cake cutting ceremony which mentioned that the set was not just a set for her but a home. In the same post, actor Shweta Mahadik is seen with tears in her eyes mentioning how much she loves Ali.

Ali shared, “I got a family after entering the show and that is what I am feeling as I am leaving them all. I feel a lot of strength too. Everyone loved me so much and gave me so many good wishes and I feel overwhelmed. But I would like to say this that every new beginning is some beginning’s end."

Well, indeed the fans of the actor and the show will miss her a lot and at the same time, wish her luck for allbhee future endeavors.
Old 09-04-2020, 07:11 AM

Default Kanika Mannís new look post leap in Zee TVís Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega is quite the revelation

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega has undergone a leap with changes in storyline and of course, a change of looks as well. Here is Kanika Mann's new look.

Zee TV’s popular fiction show Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, has been a favourite amongst TV viewers courtesy its unique and never-seen-before concept revolving around the country’s youngest saas. Having intrigued and entertained the viewers with several interesting twists and turns in Guddan (Kanika Mann) and Akshat’s (Nishant Singh Malkani) love life, the show is all set to witness a 20-year-leap in the upcoming episodes of the show which showcases the tragic death of Akshat and Guddan as they attempt to save their only daughter. Post the leap, Durga Bahu (Shweta Mahadik) will be seen taking over Guddan’s responsibility of raising Choti Guddan. However, there is another proverbial twist in the tale with television star Savi Thakur entering the show as the new male lead - Agastya Birla. On the other hand, Kanika Mann, who flawlessly brought alive the character of Guddan onscreen, will now be seen playing the role of her own daughter - Choti Guddan post the leap.

Transforming her look and personality to step into a new character, Kanika will be seen donning a rather cute and adorable avatar. The actress, who was earlier seen clad in shimmery sarees with elegant jewellery to match her look, will now be seen in vibrant kurtis and leggings with her hair tied in a neat ponytail. However, a striking feature of Choti Guddan’s look that everyone will love is the round spectacles that perfectly match the innocent and childlike personality of the character.

Ecstatic about her new look, Kanika mentioned, “Just like Guddan, her daughter too lives a very colourful life and hence we maintained a vibrant look for her. In fact, her look is very similar to how I dress in real life as well and hence, I am super excited for getting into this avatar every day. However, unlike her mother, Choti Guddan is a little naive and often keeps her thoughts to herself. That is unlike me and it will be slightly challenging for me, especially to bring out the innocence associated with her look. We've also tried to make her look as a sweet and innocent by adding a pair of round spectacles, which I really love. Everyone calls me chashmish on the set now, but I am in love with my new avatar.”

While we are sure Kanika Mann will win over the audience with her adorable Choti Guddan avatar, wait till you see the new twists and turns that will come in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega after the leap with Savi Thakur's entry.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:02 PM

Default Post Qutting 'Guddan..', Sehrish Ali Roped in For 'Apna Time Ayega'

It has only been a few days but Ali has bagged her next show already in the form of Apna Time Ayega, produced by Ved Raj. Interestingly, Raj is also the producer of Guddan and while actors Anushka Sen and Fahmaan Khan will play the lead roles in the new show, Ali has been roped in to play an important role.

The fans of Zee TV's Guddan: Tumse Na Ho Payega were certinly in for quite a big shock recently when it was confirmed that actor Sehrish Ali had decided to quit the show. We reported about the same where she even talked about the show's cast and crew is like a second family to her and she will miss them immensely.

Now, it has only been a few days but Ali has bagged her next show already in the form of Apna Time Ayega, produced by Ved Raj.

Interestingly, Raj is also the producer of Guddan and while actors Anushka Sen and Fahmaan Khan will play the lead roles in the new show, Ali has been roped in to play an important role. Reports suggest that Ali will will be playing a daughter in the show where the show in itself revolves around a royal family based in Jaipur. Ali's character will be called Nandini who is a princess.
Old 10-23-2020, 10:39 AM

Shweta Mahadik talks about quitting Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega has witnessed a couple of changes recently and now, the latest is Shweta Mahadik having quit the show.

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega makers have been trying their level best to entertain the audience. And recently, the show has taken a leap with Kanika Mann playing the lead while Nishant Malkhani who is currently seen in Bigg Boss 14 left the show, and stepping in was the new lead, Savi Thakur.

And now, the media has reported about Shweta Mahadik quitting the show. Post the leap, Shweta as Durga Bahu was seen in the role of a mother and also raising Choti Guddan, played by Kanika Mann. Confirming the news to a leading portal, Shweta told that she has put down her papers and it was a good two years and the show has given a lot but she wants to explore new avenues. And thus, she decided to quit the show.

Shweta had no issues with the leap as the character underwent a full makeover but now, she wants to try new things in her career.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:23 AM

Default Savi Thakur says reports of Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega going off-air are just rumours

Reports suggest that Guddan Tumse Na Ho Paayega has been given an ultimatum for one-month and here's what Savi Thakur has to say about it.

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega witnessed a leap recently and entering the show was Savi Thakur along with a 'Choti guddan.' While the track changed for good and brought about newer topics, it looks like the changes haven't done very well for the show and it has in fact, been given an ultimatum. Reports suggest that the TRPs of the show are dipping and hence the show might be pulled off-air if it does not gain momentum in a month's time.

While these reports are doing the rounds, we got in touch with the male lead, Savi, and asked him if there is an update on the same. The actor rubbished these rumours and added, ''The response to the show is good. The off-air news is just a rumour to my knowledge. My audiences are loving the show"

The show also features Kanika Mann in the lead role, and saw a replacement when Nishant Malkhani decided to exit the show. The actor was then seen in Bigg Boss 14, and was evicted earlier this week.
Old 11-26-2020, 07:59 AM

Kanika Mann dons Maa Durga’s avatar in Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega

While Kanika as Guddan had once flawlessly brought alive Kali Maa’s avatar in the show to protect Akshat, the actress will now be seen taking Durga Maa’s avatar.

Zee TV’s popular fiction show, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, has received immense love from the audience courtesy its unique and intriguing storyline. Following a 20-year leap that showcased the ups and downs in Choti Guddan’s (Kanika Mann) life, the show has once again brought in a rather captivating twist to its narrative. Choti’s mother aka the original Guddan, who was seen facing a tragic death with Akshat has once again returned to protect her daughter from Pushpa (Anahita Jahanbaksh) and Nia’s (Maera Mishra) evil intentions. In an attempt to do so, she takes the most ferocious avatar which is definitely going to the leave the viewers surprised.

While Kanika as Guddan had once flawlessly brought alive Kali Maa’s avatar in the show to protect Akshat, the actress will now be seen taking Durga Maa’s avatar to do the same for her daughter. Having once portrayed a Goddess’s avatar, Kanika decided to revisit the time and experience to bring back the same magic for this role. Donning a red saree with a golden mukut, the actress was seen drawing all her energy during the shoot to bring out her best for this character.

Talking about her experience, Kanika shared, “I distinctly remember the time when I had to portray an avatar of Kali Maa, I was excited but really nervous too because playing a mythical character has its own challenges and a method to follow. Thankfully, that came out really well and this time too, when I was told to depict Durga Maa, I just decided to keep the same process in mind while bringing out her avatar. While there was no heavy look to depict, unlike Kali Maa, I was required to bring in an immense amount of energy to depict the ferociousness of this avatar. The initial first takes seemed a bit challenging and I had to put myself in a mood that would reflect the anger on my face. However, recalling my earlier experience really helped in essaying this role. I hope our viewers will be delighted at Guddan’s return and will enjoy this episode.”

Appearing as Maa Durga, Pushpa, Nia and Saraswati are convinced that Guddan’s spirit is haunting them and is out to seek revenge against their malicious acts towards Choti Guddan. Will they ever find out the truth about Guddan’s return?

Tags
Guddan, Guddan - Tumse Na Ho Paayega, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega, guddan tumse na ho payega 2019, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 2020, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 2021, guddan tumse na ho payega 8 january 2020, guddan tumse na ho payega 9 january 2020, guddan tumse na ho payega aaj ka, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Ending, guddan tumse na ho payega episode 1 youtube, guddan tumse na ho payega kal ka episode, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Last Episode, guddan tumse na ho payega natak, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Post Leap, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Post Lockdown, guddan tumse na ho payega song, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega Star Cast, guddan tumse na ho payega story, guddan tumse na ho payega wiki, Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega working from home, guddan tumse na ho payega written update, Guddan Tumse Na Payega, Guddan:Tumse Na Ho Payega, Search Results Web results Watch Guddan - Tumse Na Ho Payega, Tumse Na Ho Paayega, tv shows, voot app guddan - tumse na ho payega serial, zee tv

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: