Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 23959  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-05-2020, 08:15 AM

Courtesy : Iwmbuzz

Over the years, there has been a range of characters that are either iconic in themselves or are made iconic owing to the portrayal of them by the respective actor. However, when it comes to an epic like Mahabharata, there has always been a mixture of both these things. It is no secret that the role of Shakuni Mama is as iconic as anything can get and is pretty much the catalyst in the culmination of Mahabharat indeed.

And this role has been masterfully played by Gufi Paintal in the old epic and modernized in the perfect manner by actor Praneet Bhatt in the 2013 Mahabharat too. Now, Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn is all set to introduce the Mahahbharat track as we know already and hence, that will enable the entry of some pivotal characters who were important in the process, one of them being Shakuni Mama.

None other than actor Sai Ballal has been roped in to play the role in the show. Ballal needs no introduction when it comes to his body of work and is best remembered for being the main antagonist in Colors' long runner, Udaan.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:23 AM

Kinshuk Vaidya's new avtaar in Star Bharat show RadhaKrishn!

Kinshuk Vaidya (Arjun) will be seen in his new avatar for the initial episodes of Radhakrishn.

Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn will open up a new track of Radhakrishn – Krishn Arjun Gatha post lockdown. It has already been reported in the media that Kinshuk Vaidya has been roped in to play the character of Arjun. Kishuk's look as Arjun is already out in the media but the actor will soon be seen in a new look in the show. Kinshuk Vaidya (Arjun) will be seen in his new avatar for the initial episodes in the show

The look will be worn as the Kauravas had tried to burn the Pandavs in Lakshyagrah. They somehow managed to escape and were in hiding in Kampilya for a couple of years disguised as Brahmans. Have a look at the picture.

Sumedh Mudgalkar’s aka Krishn will also be seen in a new look in this upcoming track.
Old 07-11-2020, 07:04 PM

Two More Entries in the Mahabharat Track in 'RadhaKrishn'

Actors Resha Konkar and Via Roy Choudhary have been finalized to play important roles in the show. Konkar, who is best known for her roles in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Aapke Aa Jaane Se among others has been finalized to play the role of Kunti while Roy Choudhary, who is best known for her role in Maati Ki Banno will be seen playing the role of Gandhari.

In times where shows are planning their return and we are indeed just over a couple of days away with some of the most leading shows making their return and some others still planning their tracks.

One of the leading shows and probably the best rating grabber for Star Bharat over the years has been RadhKrishn. The show has been on-air for a long time and is the one show that continues to make an impact as and when.

The show is all set to now introduce the Mahabharat track in the show where the introduction of a range of actors is being planned The likes of Sai Ballal, Ansha Sayed, Zuber Ali, Ujjwal Sharma, and Manoj Jaiswal and others have already been roped in and now, two others have joined the list too.
Actors Resha Konkar and Via Roy Choudhary have been finalized to play important roles in the show. Konkar, who is best known for her roles in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and Aapke Aa Jaane Se among others has been finalized to play the role of Kunti while Roy Choudhary, who is best known for her role in Maati Ki Banno will be seen playing the role of Gandhari.

The show's Mahabharat track has already been the talk of the town and fans cannot wait for the show to start airing fresh ones.
Old 08-12-2020, 02:45 PM

Default Actor Vinit Kakar is all set to play a double role in the mythological show 'Radhakrishn: Krishn- Arjun Gatha'.

Vinit Kakar roped in for a double role in 'Radhakrishn: Krishn- Arjun Gatha'

Vinit Kakar has enthralled the viewers with his brilliant acting s****s over the years. The Actor who will play the role of Ashwatthama in the mythological show 'Radhakrishn- Krishn-Arjun Gatha' is all set to play yet another role in the show. As per the latest media report, Vinit will play a double role in the show and has been roped in to play the role of Takshaka as well.

Speaking to the Times of India, Vinit shares that Mahabharata is one of the epic and most loved mythological stories and each character of the story has it's own importance & value. He added that he is lucky to have the opportunity of exploring two different characters at the same time in the same show.

Talking about his character, Vinit revealed that Takshaka is a completely negative role and he was the king of snakes, who lived in the city named Takshasila. It was the territory of the Kuru family but was illegally taken by the snakes. He mentioned that both his characters were influenced by Shakuni for the benefit of Duryodhana.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:55 AM

Default Sumedh Mudgalkar to take on a double role in upcoming track for RadhaKrishn

It looks like all the fans of the show and the actor are in for a treat as they will get to see Sumedh in a double role.

Sumedh Mudgalkar, has managed to keep his fans hooked to his show, RadhaKrishn for a while now. With the ongoing pandemic, the actor has been in Umbergaon and is shooting, which is why he has not been able to pay a visit home. On talking about his plans to go home anytime soon, the actor says that there is no chance of getting a holiday since they have been shooting continuously.

And now, for the track ahead, the actor will take on a double role. Currently playing Krishna, he is now going to be seen as Paundraka Vasudeva, king of Pundra. Talking about it, the actor said, "The Bhagwat Purana has a story of Paundraka, who used to hate Lord Krishna. Paundraka imitated him and claimed that he is the real Krishna. This is an extremely challenging task because I will have to switch between the two roles throughout the entire day.."

He further adds how he will be playing two roles that are quite opposite, and the emotions too will need to be changed along with costume and makeup. He adds that it is going to be a challenge for him. About the track, he adds that the show will continue focusing on Lord Krishna and not Paundraka, and will explore Krishna's friendship with Arjun from Mahabharat.
Old 09-05-2020, 04:01 PM

Default Star Bharat’s RadhaKrishn achieves another feat as it completes 500 episodes

RadhaKrishn has been doing very well with the fans and it has now successfully managed to complete 500 episodes.

The cast of Star Bharat’s Radhakrishn is in a celebratory mood. And why not? The show has completed a journey of 500 episodes. Siddharth Kumar Tewary's magnum opus RadhaKrishn is one of the masterpieces on television, being the first mythological love story ever to gain immense popularity amongst the audiences.

The show has struck a chord with audiences across all age groups, as well as the chemistry of actress Mallika Singh, who plays Radha, and actor Sumedha Mudgalkar who plays Krishn, has been well received by the audiences. Star Bharat with its second chapter also taught viewers the untold facets of Krishn and Arjun.

The show's upcoming track is going to have many more interesting events as well, the makers have decided to focus on these special event reaching us all. Soon we will get to enjoy Poundrak Vadh as well as Subhadra's Swayamvar. Not only this, but viewers will also get to see Jarasandh Vadh soon. Following the security guidelines and social distancing, every scene is being shot closely as regular intervals and the actors have shown complete dedication and perseverance to their work.

Speaking about the milestone, Sumedh Mudgalkar who essays the role of Krishn shares, “Being a part of the show and now completing the milestone of 500 episodes it gives me immense pleasure and joy to celebrate even more. It was all only possible because of the constant support and appreciation and support. I got to essay an array of roles along with being Krishn. The most recent one being Paundraka Vasudev. I feel blessed to have been a part of this journey of 500 episodes.

Speaking about the milestone, Mallika Singh who essays the role of Radha shares, “From being nervous during the auditions to almost losing hopes for bagging the role and finally getting it was all a rollercoaster ride for me. If someone told me then, that our show would win million hearts and I would get such warm welcome from the audience for essaying an elegant role of Radha, I would have not believed it then. I feel I have grown as an actor and a performer and this journey of 500 episodes have been more than a pleasant one.

Kinshuk Vaidya who essays the pivotal role of Arjun in the show shares, “I have been a part of this show since a few months now but the happiness that I feel today as the show completes 500 episodes’ mark is beyond anything. It has been really great to be a part of a show of this caliber and I would thank Swastik Productions and Star Bharat channel to trust me with an iconic character like Arjuns’.

I****a Ganguly who essays the pivotal role of Draupadi in the show shares, “Draupadi’s role is really close to my heart as I have always dreamt of playing a role of such strong principles. With the recent storyline and the upcoming track of the show I am even more excited. The show completing 500 episodes and being even for a few months makes me elated as I will be able to now celebrate it with even welcoming co-stars and our makers. I feel absolutely blessed to be a part of an epic show like ‘RadhaKrishn.’”

Kudos to team RadhaKrishn for achieving this milestone of 500 episodes!
Old 09-12-2020, 05:15 PM

Default I****a Ganguly Sustains Injuries Shooting Cheer Haran in 'RadhaKrishn'

The iconic cheer haran scene was recently shot in the show, and Ganguly went on to sustain some injuries while shooting for it. Foe now, she has taken a day off to take rest and recuperate.

Time and again, we come across multiple instances and cases of how actors get injured while shooting and while, at times the injury isn't too serious, sometimes it does get more serious than one can anticipate.

Fortunately, it the case of the former with actor I****a Ganguly who plays the role of Draupadi in Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn.
The iconic cheer haran scene was recently shot in the show, and Ganguly went on to sustain some injuries while shooting for it. Foe now, she has taken a day off to take rest and recuperate. In an interview with Bombay Times, Ganguly said, “It was an exhausting sequence, shot in a span of three days. I was completely drained out by the end of it. I lived the journey of

Draupadi, as she was dragged by Dusshasan from her room to the sabha (Hastinapur assembly). My wig came off four-five times, and I sustained injuries on my legs and left shoulder. Not just me, even my co-actor Ankit Gulati, who plays

Dusshasan, got injured. I was so immersed in the character that I retaliated to Dusshasan’s assault, and he sustained nail injuries. With all the safety protocols being followed (owing to the COVID-19 pandemic), the shoot became even more challenging.”

She added, “Of course, the production house had taken all precautions for the shoot. I was wearing knee-pads, but I guess this is what happens when you shoot for a sequence so passionately. I couldn’t even walk by the end of the scene.”

She, however, is surely not complaining as she said, “It’s every actor’s dream to re-enact such iconic sequences, and I am fortunate that I have been chosen for the part. I am grateful to the producers — Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Tiwari — for granting me this opportunity. My injuries are a small price to pay, because the scene has turned out so well. Everyone has worked hard for it.”
Old 10-22-2020, 06:44 AM

Default Veera fame Bhavesh Balchandani in RadhaKrishn RadhaKrishn has witnessed a couple of new entries and the latest is none other than Veera actor Bhavesh

Star Bharat's RadhaKrishn is being quite well-received by the audience and the makers of the show have introduced 'Gita Saar' as a part of the upcoming track of the show, which will witness the return of Krishn to Golok. Also, the audiences will witness their favorite pair together once again in the show.

As a part of the ongoing track, the makers have introduced many actors to be a part of the show. The latest name that will join the show is that of Bhavesh Balchandani, who rose to fame with Star Plus’ Veera. The actor was last seen in SAB TV's Tenali Rama and has been roped in to play Krishna's son, Anirudh. Bhavesh is quite active on social media and makes sure to keep posting his latest pictures to keep all his fans up to date. This piece of news is sure as exciting as ever, isn't it? Drop your comments in the section below.

Tags
Krrip Kapur Suri, RadhaKrishn, RadhaKrishn All Episodes, RadhaKrishn All Leads, RadhaKrishn Download mp3, RadhaKrishn Future Story, RadhaKrishn IndiaForums, RadhaKrishn Latest News, RadhaKrishn Lockdown, RadhaKrishn New Star Cast, RadhaKrishn New Story, RadhaKrishn Songs, RadhaKrishn Songs MP3, RadhaKrishn Star Cast, RadhaKrishn TellyChakkar, RadhaKrishn Who played, star bharat, tv shows, Zalak Desai

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: