Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Anchor Syamala Husband Case (Voice Recording, CCTV, Message, Bank statements..)

Views: 1332  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-29-2021, 09:53 AM

Default Anchor Syamala Husband Case (Voice Recording, CCTV, Message, Bank statements..)

Topic: Anchor Syamala's husband Narasimha Reddy's arrest.

What is the case about:
  • According to the police, Laxmi Narasimha Reddy had an agreement with complainant Sindhura Reddy (31) in 2017, to invest Rs. 1 crore in a 4-acre land that he claimed to have at Gandipet.
  • The complainant alleged that Reddy failed to show any development in the accused land and further threatened her along with his aide Jayanthi of dire consequences and tried to extort Rs. 50000 from her when she demanded to return her money back.
According to the police,
  • Laxmi Narasimha Reddy had an agreement with complainant Sindhura Reddy (31) in 2017, to invest Rs. 1 crore in a 4-acre land that he claimed to have at Gandipet. The complainant alleged that Reddy failed to show any development in the accused land and further threatened her along with his aide Jayanthi of dire consequences and tried to extort Rs. 50000 from her when she demanded to return her money back.
What happened sofar:

(Photo: Instagram)
  • Telugu TV actor A Narasimha Reddy, 37, who was arrested on Tuesday for allegedly duping a woman, finally broke his silence over the case.
  • His wife-anchor Syamala shared a video on her Instagram handle in which Narasimha can be seen stating that he has been arrested in a 'fabricated case' and promised to meet again with facts. In the video, he also expressed faith in the judicial system and thanked fans for the support.
Fans on social media are extending their support for the actor-businessman.

Speaking about the issue to ETimes TV recently, Syamala said,
Quote:
"We have been married for 10 years now and I know what Narasimha is. I've the support of my family and in-laws. I'm still not aware of the dispute between Narasimha and her (complainant). We have known her for quite some time now. But I'm not informed enough to talk about the issue or about her or her motivation behind filing this case."

Actor A Laxmi Narasimha Reddy (37), who appeared in Telugu TV shows like Karthika Deepam and Meenakshi, was arrested on Tuesday by Cyberabad police for allegedly duping a woman of over Rs 85 lakh by promising to start a business venture with her on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Speaking about the issue to ETimes TV, popular anchor Syamala, wife of Narasimha Reddy, said,
Quote:
"I'm still not aware of the dispute between Narasimha and her (complainant). We have known her for quite some time now. But I'm not informed enough to talk about the issue or about her or her motivation behind filing this case. I'm right now working on getting him a bail after which I will sit with him and then interact with the media."
Quote:
She adds, "We have been married for 10 years now and I know what Narasimha is. I've the support of my family and in-laws. But amid this pandemic situation, I'm all alone trying to look after my kid (Ishaan), my family, and also step out and get bail for him."
According to the police, Laxmi Narasimha Reddy had an agreement with complainant Sindhura Reddy (31) in 2017, to invest Rs. 1 crore in a 4-acre land that he claimed to have at Gandipet. The complainant alleged that Reddy failed to show any development in the accused land and further threatened her along with his aide Jayanthi of dire consequences and tried to extort Rs. 50000 from her when she demanded to return her money back.

Quote:
"The complainant paid Rs 85 lakh in cash and through cheques, to develop a swimming pool, a pub, game zones, and other things in the land of the accused. Even after the amount was invested, the accused failed to show any development on the said land as per the agreement," a police officer told TNN.

Narasimha Reddy Career, Recent projects:
On the work front, Narasimha has recently appeared in popular shows like Karthika Deepam and Meenakshi.

Tags
anchor shyamala husband, anchor shyamala husband arrested, anchor shyamala husband narasimha age, anchor shyamala husband narasimha arrest, anchor shyamala husband narasimha biography, anchor shyamala husband narasimha case, anchor shyamala husband narasimha divorce, anchor shyamala husband narasimha instagram, anchor shyamala husband narasimha serials, anchor shyamala husband photos, anchor shyamala indiaglitz anchor syamala facebook, Anchor Syamala, anchor syamala fb, anchor syamala idlebrain, anchor syamala images, anchor syamala instagram, anchor syamala latest pics, anchor syamala latest pics idlebrain, anchor syamala wiki, bigg boss 3, Narasimha Reddy, narasimha reddy serial actor, saira narasimha reddy case, South tv stars, Syamala, telugu, Telugu TV Stars, tv stars

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->