Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

Colors TV Choti Choti Sarrdaarni (Star Cast, Story, Photos, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 8066  
Old 03-31-2021, 12:24 PM

Choti Sardarni: Shocking twist awaits fans; Meher to die in the upcoming episodes?

Choti Sardarni’s upcoming episodes are going to take a shocking turn with new twists in the upcoming track.
The latest promo of the show has taken the fans of the show by shock as it seemingly shows Sarab performing the last rites of Meher.

Moreover, when their kids are heard asking him about what has happened to their mother, Sarab is heard saying, “So rahi hai, sone do”. And next the audience witnesses the heart-wrenching moment when a teary-eyed Sarab bids final goodbye to Meher.
Check out the promo here:

Meanwhile, it looks like the sudden twist of events have bought Sarab and Meher into a heartbreaking situation. The latest episode witnessed Meher being trapped inside a wall while Sarab learns the truth about Sandhya and her connection with Meher. He runs to save her to finally get into Sandhya’s family and Rajan’s trap along with Kulwant, whom he met on his way to Govindpur.

On the other hand, Sandhya is met by Rajan on her way to her home. He takes her there and that is when she realises that her father and brother Pratap have buried Meher inside the wall. She warns all of them of Sarab and exclaims that he will destroy each one of them. Sandhya is then tied up to a chair in her house and all of them head to stop Sarba from approaching.

Now the upcoming episode will see the drama unfold and reveal if the promo is the ultimate end to Meher’s life or a twist awaits.

Read Also Did you know Bollywood actress Sanya Malhotra got rejected in the audition round of a dance reality show because of Dharmesh?

End of the article
Old 04-06-2021, 01:00 PM

Kratika Sengar to exit 'Choti Sardarni'; Nimrit to re-enter

Sengar made her entry into the Colors barely a few days ago but will now be exiting much sooner than one would have anticipated.

Probably one of the shortest stints for an actor like Kratika Sengar, the lady is now all set to quit Choti Sardarni. That's right. As one would remember, Sengar made her entry into the Colors barely a few days ago but will now be exiting much sooner than one would have anticipated.
However, that was always the plan as the show's original lead, Nimrit Ahluwalia is making her re-entry into the show. Talking about it with ETimes TV, Sengar said, “Yes, I, too, have heard that Nimrit is returning to Choti Sarrdaarni. I joined this show because she was unwell and had to take a break. I am very happy to know that she is coming back soon. This show belongs to her and she is needed to headline it. However, we don't know when she will resume yet. I had a discussion about this with the production house and they have planned something nice for me. I can't reveal the story.”
She added, “I have always been averse to replacing another artiste and I joined this show because the makers needed a known face to fill in for Nimrit till she could resume the shoot. I have immense respect for her. I was roped in for a cameo, which was always the plan. One of the many reasons that prompted me to take up the show was producer Rajesh Ram Singh. I have worked with him before. He had directed me in one of my shows. The people around me, including the production team, the cast and the crew are very nice. I have been having a great time shooting with them.”
The fans would wonder if both Kratika and Nimrit can co-exist in the show somehow, isn't it? After all, it's the Indian TV world and anything can happen.
Old 04-07-2021, 10:44 AM

Choti Sardarni and Udaariyan mahasangam: Sarabjit and Tejo to have a heart-to-heart conversation

Popular television shows Choti Sardarni and Udaariyan have been striking the right chord with the viewers with their entertaining storyline. Taking the drama a notch higher, the shows will have a special Mahasangam episode featuring Udaariyaan’s Tejo (Played by Priyanka Chahar and Choti Sarrdaarni’s Sarabjit (Played by Avinesh Rekhi).
In the upcoming Mahasangam episode storyline, Sarabjit will be seen having a heart-to-heart conversation with Tejo.

Currently, in Choti Sarrdaarni, Sarab is disturbed and cannot be a part of the felicitation ceremony of Tejo. This is when Tejo decides to meet Sarab when he expresses his love for Meher (Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia). Tejo on the other hand gets emotional listening to Sarab talking about his undying love for Meher. Not only this, but Tejo also expresses her thoughts on love and tells him that even though she is getting married soon, she isn’t really in love with the man she is getting married to.
Talking about working with Priyanka, Avinesh Rekhi said, “Priyanka is a gem of a person and a hardworking artist. It has great collaborating with her and our scenes together turned out to be amazing. It’s a very interesting and emotionally charged track in the show where Tejo and Sarabjit discuss what love means to them. My character, with all his experience in matters of the heart, will give a piece of life-changing advice to Tejo as well. I hope that the audience will enjoy the special episode."

Priyanka Chahar shared her experience of working with Avinesh, "I have always admired Choti Sarrdaarni as a show and I was beyond excited to shoot with the cast. The mahasangam episode is filled with double twists and double drama of Udaariyaan and Choti Saardaarni as Sarbjee's advice will give a different perspective to Tejo. Avinesh is a wonderful actor and I not only had fun while shooting but also learned a lot from him. I am looking forward to many such wonderful collaborations."

Read AlsoMahhi Vij returns home to her daughter Tara after a day post-shoot in Delhi; the sparkling moment of their cheerful reunion cannot be missed, watch

End of the article

Tags
Advit Sood, Advit Sood left, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Future story, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni IndiaForums, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest news, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Latest UPdate, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni post leap, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Post Lockdown, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Star Cast, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni story sofar, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni TellyChakkarChoti Sarrdaarni, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni Written update, Choti Choti Sarrdaarni written update in english, Choti Sardarni, Choti Sarrdaarni, Choti Sarrdaarni 2, Choti Sarrdaarni Future Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Last Episode, Choti Sarrdaarni Latest News, Choti Sarrdaarni Post lockdown, Choti Sarrdaarni Story, Choti Sarrdaarni Story sofar, colors tv, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: