Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums

SAB TV's 'Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein With Alia' (Star Cast, Story, Latest News)

Views: 6905  
Old 05-14-2020, 09:26 AM

Default SAB TV's 'Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein With Alia' (Star Cast, Story, Latest News)

Latest Update: Sab TV's 'Carry On Alia' To Go Off-Air?

The show starring Anusha Mishra and Harshad Arora in lead roles is all set to call it a wrap soon and if reports suggest, it will be going off-air this month itself. The off-air date for the show is said to be 23rd October.

About the show:

"Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein - With Alia", which was made at home during the lockdown, was Created by Aayush Agrawal during 2020 COVID_19 quarantine, it was completely shot remotely, edited and aired on television and digital platforms.

Hosted by Anusha Mishra along with Balraj Syal, 'Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein...With Alia' will witness several artists coming together to entertain viewers, as they try out challenging tasks.

SAB TV recently announced their two upcoming shows which will be launched post lockdown. And recently the channel announced another new show to entertain their audience. The show titled "Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein... With Alia", which was made at home during the lockdown, is all set to be telecasted.

Hosted by "Tera Kya Hoga Alia" fame actress Anusha Mishra along with Balraj Syal, the show will witness several artists coming together to entertain viewers, as they try out challenging tasks.

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:

SAB TV released the promo of the same and shared it on their social media. Have a look at the promo. "Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein... With Alia" will be aired every Monday and Friday at 9 p.m. on Sony SAB. The first episode airs on May 18.

Old 05-14-2020, 09:28 AM

Anusha Mishra is an actress, known for Thomas Hawk (2015), Tera Kya Hoga Alia (2019) and Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein with Alia (2020).

Balraj Syal is an actor, known for Apna News Aayega (2019) and Mujhse Shaadi Karoge (2020).

Balraj Syal is an actor and writer, known for Ambarsariya (2016), Jatt Boys Putt Jattan De (2013) and Saadey CM Saab (2016).

Krishna Bharadwaj is an actor, known for Chal Man Jeetva Jaiye (2017), Tenali Rama (2017) and Youthful Love (2015).

Atharv Johnny is an actor, known for Tera Kya Hoga Alia (2019)

Dev Joshi is an actor, known for Baal Veer (2012), Kashi: Ab Na Rahe Tera Kagaz Kora (2010) and Elex (2017).

Gulki Joshi (born 17 May 1980) is an Indian television actress. She is the younger daughter of Niyati Joshi and Hemant Joshi. Poonam Joshi is her elder sister. She is known for portraying the role of Sugni in Zee TV's show Phir Subah Hogi (2012), Meher in Life OK's show Nadaan Parinde (2014), Aaradhya in Life OK's show Piya Rangrezz (2015), Devaki in &TV's show Paramavatar Shri Krishna (2017), Archana in Rishtey's show Hum Saaf Saaf Hain (2019) and Haseena in SAB TV's show Maddam Sir - Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jaazbaat Hai (2020).

Yukti Kapoor is an actress, known for Uvaa (2015), Agniphera (2017) and Namah (2019).

Ak****a Mudgal is an actress, known for Bhakhawadi (2019).

Priyanka Purohit is an actress, known for Yeh Dil Sun Raha Hai (2014), Krishnadasi (2016) and Aapke Aa Jaane Se (2018).

Bhakti Rathod is an actress, known for The Last Koan (2019), Mr. Jasoos (2019) and Wass... up! Zindagi (2017).

Vansh Sayani is an actor, known for Mom and Co (2019), Baalveer Returns (2019) and Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanumaan (2015).

Bhavika Sharma is an actor, known for Maddam Sir - Kuch Baat Hai Kyunki Jaazbaat Hai (2020), Jiji Maa (2017) and Parvarrish - Season 2 (2015).

Avneet was born on 13th October,2001 to Amandeep Nandra and Sonia Nandra. She has a younger brother. She started her career with Dance India Dance Li'l Masters.

Avneet Kaur is an Indian television and film actress. Avneet Kaur started her career with Dance India Dance Li'l Masters as a contestant. She also participated in another dance show named Dance Ke Superstars. She made her acting debut with Meri Maa, playing the character Jhilmil. Later, she was part of a comedy series Tedhe Hain Par Tere Mere Hain. In June 2012, she participated in the fifth season of a dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa. In 2012, she was seen in Savitri, as young Rajkumari Damyanti and in 2013 as Young Paaki in Ek Mutthi Aasmaan. Kaur started her filming career with the 2014 Hindi film Mardaani with the role of Meera. She then portrayed the role of Khushi in Hamari Sister Didi.

In 2017, she portrayed the role of Princess Charumati in Chandra Nandini. She also played the role of Princess Yasmine in Aladdin - Naam Toh Suna Hoga(2018) on SAB TV channel.
Old 05-22-2020, 04:46 PM

Harshad Arora was born on September 3, 1987 in Delhi, India. He is an actor, known for Beintehaa (2013), Dehleez (2016) and The Final Call (2019)

Aayush Agrawal is known for his work on You Are the Lamp and I Am the Wick (2011), Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009) and Karn Sangini (2018).

Hussain Kuwajerwala started off his career with ads, moving on to TV shows. His popular roles include Chirag in Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi, Sumit in Kumkum and Arjun in Krishna Arjun. From a Tv soap actor, he moved on to participating in Nach Baliye with his real life baliye, Tina Kuwajerwala and won the show & millions of hearts. Hussain also anchored a lot of shows like India Idol, Dance Premiere League, Shabaash India and Nach Baliye.

From acting and anchoring, Hussain moved on to a musical Zangoora, staged at Kingdom of dreams in Gurgaon. He made his debut in Bollywood with the sci-fi movie Shree, released on April 26, 2013.

Sugandha Mishra is known for her work on Rashna:The Ray of Light (2020), Heroic Antics (2014) and Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur (2011)

Hiba Nawab is an actress, known for Jijaji Chhat Par Hai (2018), Tere Sheher Mein (2015) and Bhaag Bakool Bhaag (2017).

Siddharth Nigam is an actor, known for Dhoom 3 (2013), Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (2015) and MahaKumbh (2014).

Pavitra Punia is an actress, known for Siddhartha: Love, Lust, Peace, Naagin (2015) and Kavach... Kaali Shaktiyon Se (2016).
Old 05-29-2020, 11:11 AM

Default Hussain Kuwajerwala Talks About Shooting At Home

Hussain Kuwajerwala shares his experience of shooting from home

Actor Hussain Kuwajerwala recently shot an episode of the TV show "Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein… with Alia" at home, and he found it very "exciting". "It was fun to take over the functions of a cameraman, DOP and the sound team all by myself. Shooting for the first time in this new normal was a good learning (experience) and at the same time an exciting experience. Taking care of all the details without the crew for help was extremely challenging -- things like finding the right lighting, the ideal angle and also handling the camera. Since all the artistes shot the episode from their own homes, we all relied on cues given to us through a zoom call," Hussain said.

Dev Joshi, who is also part of the show, shared how the actors coordinated over a video call.

"I have been missing being in front of the camera for a long time now and this was a new opportunity for me to be a part of. All the artistes connect over a video call where we are given cues for our lines by the team, we also ensured that we have fun while recording. Shooting at home gave me a chance where even my family got involved in helping me roll the camera or manage the setting. So, this is another addition to my dearest memories of shoot life, which I shared with my family. This was the most unusual way of shooting as we could see our co-actors doing their household chores while waiting for their cue. This experience was not only great for me but for my family as well," Dev said.

"Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein… with Alia" currently airs on Sony SAB.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:15 PM

Default "People have body-shamed me" - Anusha Mishra From 'Carry On Alia!'

The protagonist, actor Anusha Mishra aka Alia herself recently opened up on several things in an interview with IWMbuzz. From talking about the show's success and being fat-shamed among other things.

Courtesy : Punjab Tribune

Sab TV's show, Carry On Alia, which is new version of Tera Kya Hoga Alia has amanged to strike a chord and before one would have anticipated, the show actually went on to complete a year of runtime back in August-end.

The protagonist, actor Anusha Mishra aka Alia herself recently opened up on several things in an interview with IWMbuzz. From talking about the show's success and being fat-shamed among other things. Firstly about the show, she said, "It has been a wonderful experience, I never imagined that I would get a show and it will go on for a year or more. Having said that it has been a fantastic experience to be working with amazing people on such an amazing show. I can’t express my feelings in words. I feel lucky and fortunate to be working for Tera Kya Hoga Alia and now on the new format Carry On Alia. It is equally amazing and challenging."

When she was asked about being a celebrity, what is it that irritates her the most as a question when asked, she said, "I am not a celebrity but one question would be ‘aapne is role ke liye weight gain kiya tha?’ ‘aap mote kaise ho gaye?’ These are very annoying. I don’t understand why somebody’s body is anybody’s business. Body related questions whether it’s colour, height, or size, all are body shaming. Multiple people have body shamed me and I have combated it really well according to me. I hope that people stop asking such questions. Well, it’s not the question but it’s the fact that people have such thought process in their mind that they casually body shame people and they don’t realize it."
Old 10-08-2020, 02:22 PM

Sab TV's 'Carry On Alia' To Go Off-Air?

The show starring Anusha Mishra and Harshad Arora in lead roles is all set to call it a wrap soon and if reports suggest, it will be going off-air this month itself. The off-air date for the show is said to be 23rd October.

Courtesy : YouTube

Sab TV continues to have its flagship show, Taarak mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah holding its fort where the 12 year plus and 3000 episode plus running show continues to be the constant even today. However, the channel's recent run of new shows have indeed been successful too.

The likes of Tenali Rama and Tera Kya Hoga Alia (now Carry On Alia) have performed rather well on the rating charts over the past year to couple of them. But it seems the end of the road is near for Carry On Alia soon now. The show starring Anusha Mishra and Harshad Arora in lead roles is all set to call it a wrap soon and if reports suggest, it will be going off-air this month itself. The off-air date for the show is said to be 23rd October.

It is indeed surprising news where even though the show only recently underwent a revamp, it still has a dedicated fanbase who enjoys it. Nevertheless, the same hasn't exactly transpired into numbers and hence it is all set to call it a wrap.

Tags
'Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein With Alia, Carry On Alia, hussain kuwajerwala, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia - ep 1, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia all episodes, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia cast, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia cast name, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia characters, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia ep 1, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia episode, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia episode 1, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia episode 2, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia episode 3, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia episode 6, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia last episode, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia timings, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia today episode, kuch smiles ho jaye with alia yesterday episode, Kuch Smiles Ho Jayein with Alia, kuch smiles ho jayein with alia cast, sab tv, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: