Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

SAB TV's Tenali Rama (Star Cast, Story, Latest News, Future Story so far, Unknown Facts)

Views: 18132  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 05:14 AM

Default SAB TV's Tenali Rama (Star Cast, Story, Latest News, Future Story so far, Unknown Facts)

Latest Update:
  • 'Tenali Rama' To Go Off-Air on November 13thConfirming the same, lead actor Krishna Bharadwaj said, "Yes, the show is ending. I've literally lived the character of Rama and immersed myself in it to an extent that I have forgotten how I lived before the show."
  • Nirisha Basnett to bring a comedy twist to Tenali Rama as the Chief Aide to emperorThe actress is going to be seen in a pivotal role and here's what the role is going to be. Read on to know.
  • Aasiya Kazi on Why She Isn't Shooting For 'Tenali Rama' Lately - If you are an ardent fan of Sab TV's Tenali Rama, you would have already noticed how actor Aasiya Kazi, who plays the role of Rama's wife, Sharda has been missing from the show for quite sometime now.
  • Sony SAB’s widely acclaimed historical fiction show, Tenali Rama, continues to win viewers’ hearts by reviving the ancient tales and anecdotes of the legendary scholar and poet Tenali Rama and taking them right into the heart of Vijayanagar. Aasiya Kazi who plays Sharda in the show has won millions of hearts with her bubbly, energetic and comical role and she believes that her role is helping her adapt few qualities in real life too.

Story, TV Show is about:
The story of the legendary poet in Emperor Krishnadevraya's court who uses his timely wit and intelligence to solve even the trickiest problems and becomes very popular in the King's court.

Star Cast, Crew:
Pankaj Berry, Krishna Bharadwaj, Manav Gohil

Unknown Facts, Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • Thirumalambha Devi, who is the younger wife of King Krishna Deva Raya in this show was actually his older wife in reality, and Chinna Devi who is the Older wife of King Krishna Deva Raya in this show was his younger wife in reality.
  • Tenali Rama which is a comedy period drama aired on Sony SAB revolves around the life of the stalwart Telugu poet.
  • Tenali Ramakrishna. He is also regarded as one of the eight honourable poets of Vijayanagara Emperor. Tenali Ramakrishna which is portrayed by Krishna Bharadwaj is also known for solving the most complicated and trick problems with his wit and intelligence and great timing.
  • Even his rival, Tathacharya (Pankaj Berry) is often surprised and tricked by his intelligence and remains unsuccessful in proving him wrong and humiliating him.
Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
SAB TV, Tenali Rama first aired on Television on 11th July 2017 on Sony SAB and is produced by Contiloe Entertainment.

Negative Reviews:
  • It is getting lost due to poor script, unable to show witty character of Tenali which it started with. Rather than helping people, save state it has become fight btw Tenali and another minister who eyes king seat. Main king is gone and new one is uninspiring. Would not recommend to watch, more of saas bahu drama now.
Positive Reviews:
  • I love this Serial for two reasons 1) Casting 2) Sensible dialogue & good Direction Best Comedy and entertainment, i never seen such a good Serial in Indian industrial real love this.
  • I love this show, I watch this show without any disruption . I would like to appaluse the directors and actors of this show. I am very glad there are still some people out there who knows how to make a great show.
  • Iight serial. I like it. Very good. After a lot of stress entire the day, people will never like to see such serials that contain more stresses. So it is definitely very good for them.
  • Sab TV finally managed to get a great great show with brilliant starcast and story line up. Amidst of dozens of show coming and going in sab TV ... This one remains classic. However I wish they shut worthless show with 0 credibility like Aladdin Naam toh suna hoga and Jija Ji chat par hai.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-26-2020, 03:36 PM

Courtesy : Newsmug, indiaforums

Actor Dhruvi Jani Quits 'Tenali Rama' As It Became 'Repetitive' & 'Monotonous'

Everyone is indeed waiting for times to get easier and especially getting back to work. Any industry and any form, people cannot wait for the pandemic to mellow down and people to resume work yet again. However, when it comes to actor Dhruvi Jani, she won't be returning to the shoot, at least when it comes to her stint in Sab TV's Tenali Rama. Jani, who is best known for her role in Bitti Business Wali was roped in to play the lead in Tenali Rama and was seen as Surya Kanta. Interestingly, Jani quit the show back in February 2020 itself citing dissatisfaction from the character. In an interview with Bombay Times, Jani said, “Surya Kanta will always be special for me and my career, as I have learnt a lot while playing her. But, there comes a point where every actor looks out for something new in their character. I decided to quit the show as it was getting repetitive and monotonous, and I couldn’t see any potential to perform.” She adds, “My character started off as being Bhaskar’s childhood friend and later, her only role was to talk to his mother about the on-going situation in the city. When I spoke to the makers regarding this, they asked me to wait for some time. However, when there was no change in my role even after two months, I finally decided to quit the show.” She concluded, “I am ready to try out different things, but it should be a good story and a good platform." What do you think about the same? Leave in your comments below.
Old 06-20-2020, 11:15 AM

Default Krishna Bharadwaj Reveals that his Dad Influenced his performance in Tenali Rama!

Krishna Bharadwaj who has enthralled the viewers with his performance in SAB TV show Tenali Rama reveals that his father has been influential in his performance in the show.

Krishna Bharadwaj who has enthralled the viewers with his performance in SAB TV show Tenali Rama reveals that his father has been influential in his performance in the show. Krishna mentioned that his dad, Dr. Aniket Bharadwaj is an Actor and he got his acting genes from him.

Speaking to IANS, Krishna recalled his father's struggling days and says that he came to Mumbai to become an Actor but couldn't succeed. "All his life, he used to take up different jobs but could never continue doing a particular job because he was an artist from the heart,” Krishna added.

He also revealed that he would leave his job in between and go back to performing but that didn't pay much so he would find yet another job. Seeing his father's passion, Krishna got inspired and he decided to himself become an Actor. Krishna also mentioned that his father has been very influential in his performance in the show Tenali Rama as well.

He explained that since the show is set in a particular era, they are supposed to speak pure Hindi and his dad being a PHD in Hindi, started his training of speaking perfect Hindi since childhood. He added that all the perfection that he could bring in his character is because of his dad's Hindi Language masterclass and he is glad that his fans are appreciating that too. For Krishna, seeing his dad being proud of his performance in the show, especially his Hindi, means the world to him.
Old 06-27-2020, 02:33 PM

“My role as Sharda stands out the most in my career for a special reason”, reveals Aasiya Kazi from Sony SAB’s Tenali Rama

Aasiya Kazi who plays Sharda in the show 'Tenali Rama' has won millions of hearts with her bubbly, energetic and comical role and she believes that her role is helping her adapt few qualities in real life too.

Sony SAB’s widely acclaimed historical fiction show, Tenali Rama, continues to win viewers’ hearts by reviving the ancient tales and anecdotes of the legendary scholar and poet Tenali Rama and taking them right into the heart of Vijayanagar. Aasiya Kazi who plays Sharda in the show has won millions of hearts with her bubbly, energetic and comical role and she believes that her role is helping her adapt few qualities in real life too.

Talking about why the role of Sharda stands out the most in her career, Aasiya revealed, “This is the first time that I explored the comedy genre with Tenali Rama. I had a major fear towards comedy in particular because I used to feel that I might not fit well in a character that has a comical element. I have carried this fear for so long that I never really gave any auditions for any shows that are even remotely related to comedy. When Tenali Rama came along, in a bid to try something different and overcome my fear, I gave the audition. I wasn’t sure if I will be selected for the role but fortunately, I was chosen. I feel proud to say that I made my debut in the comedy genre through Sharda. It will always be a milestone.”

Talking about the challenges she faced in the beginning, she shared, “While I overcame my fear of exploring comedy and received the role of Sharda, the journey had just begun for me. I was very nervous in the beginning, thinking if I will be able to justify the character and I still feel that comedy genre is challenging. I was worried about the language that we had to use in the show. I remember reading Hindi newspapers daily and asking for my scripts in advance and going through them to understand the language. I don’t believe in memorizing the lines so I learnt the language first and let the lines come off naturally. “

Revealing how her character has impacted her life and what she would like to adopt from Sharda, Aasiya said, “My character Sharda is energetic and spontaneous. The quality that I admire the most about her is that she has the most beautiful way of dealing with stress or any problem. Sharda is hopeful and believes in looking for a solution to her problems. She is a happy-go-lucky person and I feel this is the quality that I would like to adopt in my life because I worry even about the smallest things and start over-thinking. So, I am already on the journey to be more like Sharda, a little by little every day and I really look forward to dealing with any problems haste.”

Watch Aasiya Kazi as Sharda on Tenali Rama only on Sony SAB.
Old 09-08-2020, 05:18 PM

Default Aasiya Kazi on Why She Isn't Shooting For 'Tenali Rama' Lately

If you are an ardent fan of Sab TV's Tenali Rama, you would have already noticed how actor Aasiya Kazi, who plays the role of Rama's wife, Sharda has been missing from the show for quite sometime now.

If you are an ardent fan of Sab TV's Tenali Rama, you would have already noticed how actor Aasiya Kazi, who plays the role of Rama's wife, Sharda has been missing from the show for quite sometime now.

There were rumors about how that happened because of ill health. However, opening up on the same to Bombay Times, Kazi said, “I had been experiencing pain on my left shoulder and hand for over seven years now. The pain got worse and aggravated recently, but I continued to shoot. However, a week ago, the pain became unbearable and that is when I requested the production house to give me a half-day off, as I had to consult my doctor. To be honest, I was scared to visit a doctor due to the ongoing pandemic. But it was excruciatingly painful and I was in such a bad shape that I couldn’t even stand or drive. That left me with no option, but to visit the doctor. I was relieved to see the level of precautionary measures taken by the hospital staff. Besides, I was extra careful myself and took possible safety measures.”

The doctor has now advised Kazi to take as much rest as possible before she resumes shooting. She said, “The pain was so severe that the doctor suggested I should not move my neck or hand. Along with a heavy dosage of medication, he also advised rest. I had to request the production house to give me a few days off and, as always, they were very supportive. They gave me a short break and now I am on medication. One of the major reasons to take this off is that the medicines make me drowsy, and my face and eyes are bloated and swollen. I obviously can’t shoot like this. I am resting now. I have been on medication for a couple of days. While the recovery is slow, hopefully, I will feel better soon and resume the shoot.”

When asked about when she is planning to resume work, the actress said, “It depends on my health. However, I will be shooting on Wednesday owing to the telecast issue. I will continue to shoot in between if there are any telecast issues.”

Tags
sab tv, SAB TV Tenali Rama, SAB TV Tenali Rama All Episodes, SAB TV Tenali Rama All Seasons, SAB TV Tenali Rama BollywoodLife, SAB TV Tenali Rama Future, SAB TV Tenali Rama Future Story, SAB TV Tenali Rama IndiaForums, SAB TV Tenali Rama lATEST News, SAB TV Tenali Rama New Leads, SAB TV Tenali Rama Star Cast, SAB TV Tenali Rama Story, SAB TV Tenali Rama Story Sofar, SAB TV Tenali Rama TellyChakkar, SAB TV Tenali Rama TRP, SAB TV Tenali Rama Videos, SAB TV Tenali Rama Written update, SAB TV Tenali Rama Written update in English, SAB TV Tenali Rama Written updates, SAB TV Tenali Rama Yesterday Episode, SAB TV Tenali Rama Youtude, Tenali Rama, Tenali Rama Articles, Tenali Rama Awards, Tenali Rama Forum, Tenali Rama Future Story, Tenali Rama Gallary, Tenali Rama IndiaForum, Tenali Rama Interview, Tenali Rama Latest Update, Tenali Rama New Star Cast, Tenali Rama Photos, Tenali Rama Pictures, Tenali Rama Shocking News, Tenali Rama Social Media updates, Tenali Rama Spoiler, Tenali Rama Star Cast, Tenali Rama Stars, Tenali Rama Story, Tenali Rama Story sofar, Tenali Rama Today Episode, Tenali Rama Tomorrow Spoiler, Tenali Rama TV Show, Tenali Rama Videos, Tenali Rama Written update, Tenali Rama Yesterday Episode, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->