Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Film Entertainment Forum

Time To Dance Budget, Screens And Day Wise Box Office Collection India, Overseas, WorldWide

Views: 2180  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 03-12-2021, 01:59 PM

Default Time To Dance Budget, Screens And Day Wise Box Office Collection India, Overseas, WorldWide

Time To Dance (Movie, 2021) Budget, Screens, Hit or Flop, Records And Box Office Collection India, Overseas And WorldWide:

Time To Dance Day Wise Box Office Collection India Nett:

Released Date 12 March, 2021
Released in Screens 700+
1st Week Collections
Friday Not Available
Saturday
Sunday
Weekend
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
1st Week Total
Total Collection Not Available

Time To Dance Total Budget:
Landing cost (cost of production plus P & A): 08.00 Crore All Inclusive
Production Budget: 06.00 Crore
Prints & Advertising Cost: 02.00 Crore

Time To Dance Screens Count:
Time To Dance Starring Sooraj Pancholi, Isabelle Kaif, And Others had got approx 700+ screens across India

Time To Dance Hit / Flop:
Stanley D'Costa's Directional venture Drama film Time To Dance is a good budget movie. Time To Dance Should cross approx 10.00 Crore Nett all over the India to be called a hit.

Time To Dance Overseas Box Office Collection:
Not Found / Coming Soon

Time To Dance WorldWide Box Office Collection:
Not Found / Coming Soon

Records:
Not Found / Coming Soon

Disclaimer:
1.This list / Data is complied from various sources and our research.
2 .The figures can be approximate and we do not make any claims about the authenticity of the data. However they are adequately indicative of the box-office performance of the film(s).

Time To Dance First Day Box Office Collection, Time To Dance Second Day Box Office Collection, Time To Dance Third Day Box Office Collection, Time To Dance First Weekend Day Box Office Collection, Time To Dance First Week Day Box Office Collection, Time To Dance Worldwide Box Office Collection, Time To Dance India Box Office Collection, Time To Dance (2021) - Box Office, Time To Dance box office collection
Old 09-14-2021, 05:37 PM

How can I do my math assignment if I have to work after classes? That is not a problem anymore, as I can easily entrust my assignments to professionals. Timely assistance and constant support are priceless.
Old 09-16-2021, 06:17 AM

Default Cryogenic air separation

This Blog Is What I Used To Be Searching Out. This Piece Of Content Material Will Certainly Assists Me. Thank You For Sharing It. visit my site: Cryogenic air separation

Latest News in Film Entertainment Forum