Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Very High Quality Videos Grand Finale: Bigg Boss 4 (Winners 8th January 2011)

Views: 51339  
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-05-2010, 01:13 PM

Manoj Tiwari ELIMINATED

Manoj Tiwari opens up to after getting out of the Bigg Boss house...

We saw a very different avatar of the otherwise happy-go-lucky person Manoj Tiwari inside the Bigg Boss house. After getting caught in many controversies, the man finally bid adieu to the show yesterday.

Here is Manoj Tiwari as he sets on a new journey answering media's bouncers…

How is the feeling after getting out of the Bigg Boss house?
I am feeling relaxed, mentally. Being in the house, one does not know much about the reaction of the outside world. Now that I have got out, I get to know that so much is happening outside. Today people around me ask 'Anda khaoge kya' (smiles).

Why did you choose to be a part of BB4?
Actually the channel was approaching me from the very first season of the show. When Big B hosted the show last year, the channel people had literally put my bags inside the house, but I managed to escape. This time, my name got bounced much earlier and people in the media started talking about me being part of Bigg Boss. That is why I decided to take it up. You can say that my curiosity dragged me inside the house. All I can say now is that 'Main Bura Phasa'.

Did you expect to be eliminated this week?
I never expected that I would get eliminated. When the show started, all were good to each other, but when the main drama of winning the show started, it became hard to sustain with the politics that started between inmates. To tell you frankly, I cannot digest the fact that I got eliminated while Ashmit Patel stay in.

You got close to Ashmit Patel soon after you got nominated along with him. Any reason for this?
Yes, I got close to Ashmit when I got nominated along with him. Till then, I was four hands away from him, as in the first week itself I got to know how abusive and rude he can be. I got close to him now just for sympathy sake; I joined hands with him but nothing was brotherly in that.

What was your feeling when you came to know that Seema was the one who has nominated you, and not Shweta?
I was a bit shocked when I came to know that Seema was the one who actually nominated me. But the love and warmth she has given me all thro' the show is enormous, and I will never forget that. That is the reason why I have already forgiven her for her mistake. No hard feelings as such as she is a good lady.

Now after knowing that it's not Shweta who nominated you, would you like to apologize to her?
No, I won't because I don't like one thing of her as a person. Shweta knows me for the past so many years, so she should have some trust in me. But she failed to keep that trust alive. It happened so that Ashmit went to Shweta and told her that I was saying some wrong things about her and without rechecking with me, she stopped conversing with me. That was not fair on her part as she should have at least cleared the air before trusting Ashmit blindly. I don't want to come face to face with her again. Everyone from the house had verbally abused Shweta, but even after all this she trusted them. I did not like this fact and I don't want to keep any relation with her hence forth.

But you did have a conversation with Ashmit and Veena where you had said that Shweta and Sara will not be in the Top four while you will remain.
As I said earlier, 'Main Bura Phasa'.

Now that you know that Seema has nominated you, what would you like to tell her?
I will say that Seema has made a mistake by nominating me, but still the lady has supported me and has done a lot for me, therefore I won't be angry on her at anytime.

What would you like to comment on Dolly Bindra's comeback that too in a new avatar?
The channel is behind this because the show works only on entertainment. People who cannot provide the much-needed masala to the show have no authority to stay inside the house. People loved to see Ashmit and Veema's romance, so they are still inside the house and same applies for Dolly Bindra too.

When Bigg Boss gave you a choice to select Veena Malik or Dolly Bindra for the nomination of captain, why did you choose Veena Malik as the captain?
I chose Veena Malik because she was till now not authorized to be the captain of the house. I felt it was fair enough to give her a chance as everyone has once been the captain except her.

Describe these inmates in one word:

Shweta Tiwari - Confused

Sameer Soni - Over intelligent

The Great Khali - Seedha saadha aadmi

Veena Malik - Fake

Seema Parihar - Motherly

Ashmit Patel - Emotional fool

Dolly Bindra - Gunda

Sara Khan - Cunning

Veena and Ashmit's closeness has been an eye candy to the viewers. But how did you see it being one of the inmates in the house?
Veena is taking advantage of Ashmit; she is very smart and she is using him so that she could stay inside the house for many more days. The same goes for Ashmit too as he has no controversy except Veena. Both are dependent on each other.

Who would you keep in touch with, now that you are out of the show?
I would be connected with Seema Parihar, Khali, Rahul Bhatt, Anchal Kumar and Hrishant Goswami.

Do you regret the decision of taking up Bigg Boss 4?
Yes, though initially I was very much excited to be in the house, after some days I felt that I made a wrong decision by being in the show. I could not help it as I was totally trapped.

Yesterday when you were moving out of the house you didn't allow anyone to come outside and leave you till the gate except Seema and Khali, why is that so?
I knew that nobody else was even interested in doing so. I did not want to create another drama with everyone coming out and seeing me off.

One thing you have learned through this game?
I have learned that when there is a conflict between two good friends due to some third person, one friend should at least approach the other friend who is clueless about the matter. You should at least clear the matter instead of blindly accepting and arriving at any harsh decision.

Your future plans..
I will proceed with my pending work and movies and soon the Grand Finale of a reality show on Mahua channel is on its verge to commence. So I will get busy with the same.

Read more: Aakhri Salaam/Elimination Photos/Videos/UNCUT Bigg Boss : 4th December' 2010 - Wiki Newforum
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 12-07-2010, 02:16 PM

Nominations Photos/Videos/UNCUT Bigg Boss : 6th December' 2010

This week's task makes the going all the more difficult for the inmates in the Bigg Boss house. Get to know why..

It's brand new week in the Bigg Boss house, and we are hoping for some power-packed action yet again!! Well, can this week's task create a buzz amongst the viewers? We do not know about the viewers' reaction, but it certainly has turned the lifestyle of inmates in the house topsy-turvy.

The inmates are given a task wherein their day activities have to be carried out at night time while their night becomes day for them. Confused?

Well, the rule in the house this week will be that the inmates get to sleep from 4am in the morning to 12 noon. The alarm to get up will ring at sharp 12 noon, after which their activity for the day will start.

And when it comes to the task, a huge weighing scale has been placed in the garden area, wherein two inmates have to keep seated in one of the balances and in the other, the weights will be kept to restore the balance. The rule is that at any point of time, night or day, there have to be two people seated on the weighing scale.

Also, there are three lights put up in the living area – red, yellow and green. The red light gives an indication to the inmates to gather in the garden area. The yellow light is an order asking them to get inside the house. The green light asks them to move on, and complete their pending work assigned to them.

Jagte Raho Ghar Walo, Warna Waat Lag Jaayegi....

Read more: Nominations Photos/Videos/UNCUT Bigg Boss : 6th December' 2010 - Wiki Newforum
Old 12-09-2010, 04:23 PM

In tonight's episode Dolly Bindra reels and cries in pain and all the inmates gather around her to help her out...

The next day or shall we call the next night begins in the Bigg Boss house amidst controversies. While Seema and Ashmit are blaming Captain Dolly Bindra for their sleepless night, Dolly gets irritated and asks the inmates to manage the task as they wish to.

To make matters worse, the red light goes on when Khali and Dolly are inside the house while the other inmates are in the garden area. This means that the inmates need to be positioned wherever they are till the green light goes on. Just then, Dolly gets ill and there are some anxious moments in the house!!

Drama begins when Dolly tells Khali that she has some problem in her stomach due to gastritis and has taken tablets. Yet she wants a doctor to examine her. After sometime, Dolly starts cribbing saying that she will die if she does not see a doctor immediately. Next second, she breaks into tears and Khali does not know what to do. Khali makes her lie down on the sofa, and asks her to ease for sometime. But Dolly starts screaming and makes lot of noise and Shweta Tiwari who notices this runs into the house, forgetting that the task does not allow her to enter the house. Shweta immediately gives Dolly some water and also feeds her with a pinch of salt. Dolly gasps for breath and starts to throw her hands and legs randomly. Seeing all this, the other inmates too come inside forgetting the task, to help out Dolly. Immediately a doctor is summoned by the Bigg Boss who checks on Dolly. Soon after this, Dolly gets to her normal self and this shocks one and all.

Later, the inmates are seen talking about Dolly's sudden outburst and few of them feel that Dolly faked illness to seek attention. Seema feels that probably a spirit entered Dolly to trouble her. Sara feels that it was Dolly's suppressed anger that she vented out in the manner.

Whatever be it, tonight's episode is an interesting watch as Dolly's actions are again scrutinized by the inmates.. But wait on, what will happen, now that the inmates have broken the rules of the task for Dolly?

Update

The epi starts with Dolly and Seema sitting on the weighing scale. Dolly calls Khali and asks him to tell Ashmit to go and sit on the scale. Ashmit gets up , comes out and says " You guys ask me to sit in the night as well as in the day , what is this ? Dolly says What can be done ? Everyone is sitting on the scale.

Ashmit says to Dolly " I want to tell you something, I cant do this in the morning as well as in the night , I am not a machine ! Me and Seema ji are the only ones who are doing the task for the max time ! " Dolly asks him to go and sleep. Seema says , yesterday she was doing the shift in the night as well as now she is doing in the morning.. Dolly argues and says No one woke her up in the morning yesterday. Seema says its wrong. Dolly shouts what's wrong ? Seema says that only we have to do work. Ashmit says Shweta and Veena sleep for 8 hrs. while he sleeps very less.

Dolly says " Ashmit then just say that I am a useless captain ! " Ashmit says that its not a captain's duty to assign who should sit on the scale or not. Ashmit then asks Seema to take rest, he then sits in her place. Ashmit tells Dolly that it was not right to wake him up. Dolly says " Theek hai ab galti ho gayi ! "

The house mates then wake up to the song Raat baaki baat baaki at 12 in the noon. Dolly tells Veena that Ashmit is not happy since she woke him up. Veena gives Ashmit her shoulder so that he can keep his head on her shoulders and sleep !!

Afterwards, Shweta and Veena are sitting on the scale and Ashmit tells Veena that he is not happy with Dolly's interference in the task.

The housemates are not happy with Dolly's interference. Dolly and Khali are in the house , and Dolly tells Khali that Ashmit has become quite rude now. Khali asks " When was he polite ?? " Dolly LODs

Sara asks Khali to give her tea. Dolly says no one will get tea unless the signal goes green. Sara as usual complains to her POPs !!

Veena and Ashmit fight again. Veena says " why are you being rude ?" Ashmit says " I am not rude and now I dont want to talk with you , u cant say I am rude " Veena keeps on saying that he is rude. Ashmit asks her to go away. Veena asks him to go away ! Veena then tells BB that Ashmit needs a psychiatrist . Ashmit is pissed off with her !

In the evening Ashmit and Dolly again have an argument. Dolly says you are right as per you and if BB feels I am wrong then he can give me punishment. Ashmit says if he gives us all punishment becoz of u then we will ask it to give the punishment to you only. Dolly goes away.

Afterwards , Dolly feels like she is fainting. Dolly asks Khali " Aapne dekha , mujhe chakkar aaya !! " Dolly then tells Khali that she does not have any disorder. Khali gives her water. She then feels like she is not able to breathe. Khali tells Bigg Boss to send a doctor. Khali goes outside and tells everyone . Shweta comes running in and asks Dolly what is happening. She gives water to her. Sameer says he feels that she is just joking. Ashmit says its serious. All other house mates too come inside the house except for Sara and Ashmit who are sitting on the scale. Sameer asks her to calm down and rest. Dolly then starts screaming very loudly. Everyone is scared

Dolly is screaming and crying very loudly , Sara gets scared. Ashmit and Sara both get down from the scale and run inside the house. Shweta is saying some mantra. BB tells them that the doctor is coming and all of them should leave except for Shweta. Veena comes in later and goes in the house to ask Dolly how she is. Ashmit asks her to come out. Veena says she was just asking her how she was.Ashmit says Doctor has come and BB had asked all of them to stay out. Veena says he should stop behaving like a psycho.

Doctor then does a check up of Dolly and says she is normal !!

Sara and Seema say that she was normal but was just venting all her anger out by doing all what she was doing !

Veena is sitting on the wash basin keeping hands on her eyes(as if she is crying) and Ashmit comes there washes his hands and goes away.

Bigg Boss 4: Is Dolly Bindra Really Not Well?

December 8, 2010: The last episode of ‘Bigg Boss 4′ was filled with drama and anxiety. Dolly Bindra, the so-called toughest member of the house suddenly fell ill thus, making a big chaos inside the house. However, the viewers and some of the housemates are still in doubt whether she was really sick or not! Dolly is the captain of the Bigg Boss house for this week and she does not seem to prove herself successful in her job till now. Moreover, we are missing to see the previous Dolly, who used to turn violent with the slightest of any argument. Dolly was quite fine till the time she was conversing with Ashmit regarding the breakfast. She and Ashmit had a little conflict over this and then she surrendered.

Then, everyone saw Dolly taking her breakfast and telling Khali that she is not feeling good. So, it was quite understood because their weekly task was taking a toll on their physical condition but all of a sudden she started bursting out and shouting in pain. A worried Khali asked Bigg Boss to send the doctor and Shewta Tiwari came running to help her.

However, Samir Soni was not very serious with her condition and said Sara and Ashmit that Dolly is just acting to fool everyone. But then her condition became worse and everyone went running inside home from the garden area, where they were given the wait balance task. The doctor came and asked her not to worry and she will be fine soon. And, very soon, Dolly is back to her normalcy. Her sudden illness made the housemates doubtful and Seema was saying that it looked quite unnatural to her.

Well, if Dolly was in so much of pain, how she could shout with so much of energy at that time or maybe it is her way of expressing pain! Now, it is only known by Dolly if she did it for sympathy, TRPs or she was really feeling so ill.
Keep watching Bigg Boss 4 for many more such drama!

Read more: Dolly Bindra Heart attacked: Photos/Videos/UNCUT Bigg Boss : 7th December' 2010 - Wiki Newforum
Old 12-09-2010, 04:23 PM

Dolly gets three times her budget and hogs over the food given to her while the other inmates are left with zero budget..

In tonight's episode Khali makes it to the Captaincy post yet again. With Dolly, Khali and Seema getting nominated for captaincy, the inmates give zero votes to Dolly while Seema gets two votes and Khali wins by majority.

As we all know, the inmates had a tough time with the task this week and as expected, they get a zero budget from the Bigg Boss. But Dolly has a great day and is on Cloud Nine as she completes the task given to her. For the uninitiated, she was given a 'Jhoola Task' wherein she has to somehow make Shweta and Veena sit in the Jhoola for 12 hours.

So what does Dolly win for succeeding in her task? Well, she gets three times her budget and is overjoyed at the very thought of 'more food'. She asks Bigg Boss to get her Badam and Chicken while the other inmates are left crying with no ration.

This again gives rise to gossips inside the house where the inmates are seen *****ing about Dolly and how she ruined their week as Captain and is now enjoying her share of food.

And what about Dolly? Does she intend to share her food with the other inmates? Not at all!!

Catch Dolly hogging over her food while the others are left to Bigg Boss's mercy..
Old 12-12-2010, 06:04 PM

CLICK ON PAGE ONE TO SEE PRESENT WEEK

It's yet another tough Friday and the inmates in the Bigg Boss house get a shocker of a result!!

The battle this week was between Sara Khan, Sameer Soni and Veena Malik in COLORS' Bigg Boss. While most of the inmates had a notion that it was Sameer's turn to go out, the junta thought otherwise!!

Yes, it is the recently turned bride Sara Khan who goes out of the house tonight.

Our source states, "Sara had a very bad day yesterday when she questioned Bigg Boss's decision of getting Dolly back into the house even after Dolly behaved so badly. Her fight with Ashmit and constant *****ing about Veena did not help her".

Salman Khan was again in his prankster mood today, and he declared that it is Sameer Soni who is bidding adieu. And as soon as Sameer's name was declared, everyone in the house breathed a sigh of relief, and that is when Salman asked Sameer to sit down and declared the real evictee's name as Sara.

"The result stunned many a people as they felt that Sameer would be going out. Ali Merchant went all the way to Lonavla to welcome Sara when she got out of the house. They had a very pleasant reunion", adds our source.

For the uninitiated, Ali had been messaging near and dear ones and also people in the media from day before yesterday, asking all to vote for Sara as his wife lagged behind in a certain number of votes and they had to vote generously to keep her in contention. Well, we still wonder how Ali got to know that Sara was behind in votes!!

Meanwhile, the biggest news of this week is that Ekta Kapoor will be seen in Saturday's episode. She will have an interaction with Salman Khan and will promote her upcoming movie Ragini MMS. She will be seen talking about the movie and its concept.

Catch Sara's elimination episode tonight at 9 PM..

Read more: Elimination Photos/Videos/UNCUT Bigg Boss : 10th December' 2010 - Wiki Newforum

Tags
bigg boss 4, photos

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->