Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Salaam-E-Ishq announces winners

Views: 1960  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 02-16-2009, 02:46 PM
Sr.Member

Default Salaam-E-Ishq announces winners

Salaam-E-Ishq, the reality show on Star One, has come to its conclusion with Rajesh and Preetam Suryavanshi winning the contest.

Rajesh (26) and Preetam (25) have been married for three years now, but have known each other for nine years. So, in spite of knowing each other so well and for so many years, they managed to surprise each other on the show. They belong to the same profession (they both work in BPOs as advisors), have the same timings, and deal with similar professional hazards. So, have the numerous similarities strengthened their bond?

Join in its exclusive tête-à-tête with Rajesh Suryanvanshi before he celebrates his win in Paris. His better half, Preetam was unavailable for this interview.

How does it feel to win the show?

Mind blowing. It's a milestone for me. I feel on top of the world.

How did Salaam-E-Ishq happen?

We participated in a show called Cash Cab on Bindass. We were noticed on that show and subsequently called for auditions for Salaam-E-Ishq.

Has this show changed anything in your relationship with your spouse?

We have known each other for very long now. But on a show like this, you tend to notice a lot more things.

How was your experience of being on the show?

Awesome. Even interacting with celebrities was fun. I did things that I had never done before – right from changing pillow covers to acting and dancing.

Have your friends and relatives been supportive? How has their reaction been?

They have been completely and totally supportive. More than their reactions, we have been surprised by the response that we got from strangers. There have been times when we have been to malls and people have walked up to me and asked me whether I am the one in Salaam-E-Ishq. Feels good.

What is the most interesting thing you learnt about your spouse after coming on the show?

I learnt that she is very strong. She went through surgery when the show was on. But she still would come for the shoot during the day and go to work in the night.

What are your future plans?

Right now, I am just looking forward to the promised trip to Paris!

Bon voyage. Tune in to Star One tonight to catch this episode.

Tags
winners

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->