Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Pavitra Bhagya (Star Cast, Story in Written, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 6795  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-27-2020, 01:28 AM

Here's How Jugnu in 'Pavitra Bhagya' Got Her Braided Hairdo Look

Even though the current coronavirus outbreak has led TV shows to stop shooting at least till 31st March 2020, a relatively new show that only went on-air earlier this month has managed to create quite a buzz. That show is another Ekta Kapoor presentation in the form of Pavitra Bhagya starring Kunal Jaisingh and Aneri Vajani in lead roles apart from child actor Vaishnavi Prajapati. And talking about Prajapati, the little one isn't just one of the best things about the show undoubtedly but also has the interesting look of braided hairdo to sport that has gained special love and attention so far. One might wonder if this look was a creative call from the makers in an ode to showcase Prajapati's fierce attitude but, in fact, it was the little one's mother who is responsible for this interesting look. Talking to about it, Prajapati said, "My mom loves experimenting with my hair. She keeps trying new hairstyles for me all the time. Ever since childhood, my mother has always managed to make a new hairstyle for each of my activities be it at school or any other activities. One day, she tied up my hair in small braids and caught Pavitra Bhagya’s maker's attention and they loved it. That's how Jugnu’s look and the highlight of the character came to existence, all thanks to my mom, I can pull off this fun character of Jugnu so well.”
Old 04-27-2020, 01:29 AM

indiaforums.com

Aneri Vajani is all set to celebrate her birthday at home with her family

Amid the coronavirus threat, multiple celebrities are practicing social distancing while urging their fans to stay indoors and use their time off, productively. Aneri Vajani who stars in Colors’ Pavitra Bhagya, is one such actress who planned to celebrate her birthday on 26th March with friends as well as the show’s cast and crew. However, in the wake of social distancing, she will be happily spending her birthday at home with her family. Aneri is of the opinion that actors don’t get a lot of time for themselves, given their hectic schedules. Hence she plans to make most of this time off by learning new things and indulging in activities like meditating, cooking and more. She also looks forward to spending time with her family on her birthday.Commenting on this Aneri Vajani said, “Times are tough but yet we have to stand strong. I was very excited to bring in my birthday this year with my friends and family because I am always working on my birthday. That said, I have always loved having a working birthday and celebrating with the cast and crew. This year, too, I was hoping for the same. But now that we are stuck at home I will miss the tradition. That being said, I firmly believe in safety first and in a crisis like this, we will have to make sure we keep ourselves safe. Hence now I am more excited and looking forward to this self-isolation birthday too, I will spend the day at home with my family and will try to learn some cooking, rearrange my room, play board games and meditate for sure.”
Old 07-01-2020, 04:40 AM

Neha Pendse Bags a Role in 'Pavitra Bhagya'

According to reports, actor Neha Pendse has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the show. It is being said her character will be named Mallika and it will be one of the most prominent characters as the show progresses.

With shows coming back into the foray and a bunch of them beginning shoot soon, several plans are also being made in the meantime.

One of the early blooming shows before the lockdown was implemented was Pavitra Bhagya. The Kunal Jaisingh-Aneri Vajani starrer was barely two weeks old when pandemic hit and things came to a halt.

So, now that shoots are resuming, it will certainly be a fresh start of sorts for the Colors show. And on that fresh note, the show will be witnessing a fresh entry too. According to reports, actor Neha Pendse has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the show. It is being said her character will be named Mallika and it will be one of the most prominent characters as the show progresses.

Pendse is best known for her role in May I Come In Madam? and Bigg Boss 12, where she was recently in news for getting married. This will thus be her first show post marriage.

Reports also suggest that actors Ashish Kaul and Deepjoyti Das will enter the show in important roles.
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 07-09-2020, 03:05 PM

Splitsvilla X2 Aahna Sharma roped in for Colors TV show Pavitra Bhagya

As per the recent reports by a leading media portal, Aahna Sharma who was a part of MTV reality show Splitsvilla X2 has been roped on for Colors TV's Pavitra Bhagya.

The Television industry has finally resumed it's shooting and the viewers will soon get to watch the fresh episodes of their favourite TV shows once again. The makers are bringing various twists and turns in the show, which will in turn provide lots of entertainment and drama to the viewers. Many shows will see some new entry and change in it's storyline.

Colors TV popular show Pavitra Bhagya starring Aneri Vajani and Kunal Jaisingh in the lead roles will be on air from 13th July. As per the latest reports by , Aahna Sharma who was also seen in the popular MTV reality show Splitsvilla X2 has been roped in for the show. The reports suggest that Aahna will be seen playing an important role in the show. The shooting of Pavitra Bhagya has already been resumed and it will be interesting to see Aahna join the cast.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:55 PM

Colors TV's Shubharambh, Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story & Pavitra Bhagya get new Time Slot!

There will be a change in the timeslots of popular Television shows on Colors TV- Shubharambh, Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story & Pavitra Bhagya.

Colors TV has been entertaining the viewers with it's wide range of shows with unique & interesting content over the years. The channel is all set for it's upcoming show 'Pinjara Khubsurti Ka'. The show will go on air from 24th August 2020 at 9pm.

With this, there will be several changes in the current timeslots of the shows. Shows like Shubharambh, Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story and Pavitra Bhagya will see a change in their timeslot. As per the reports in IWMBuzz, Shubharambh which currently airs at 9 pm, will get a new timeslot of 9.30 pm. Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story which airs at 9.30 pm will be further pushed to 10.00 pm. Pavitra Bhagya will now air at 10.30 pm instead of 10 pm.

Tags
colors tv, Pavitra Bhagya, Pavitra Bhagya First Episode, Pavitra Bhagya Last Episode, Pavitra Bhagya Lockdown, Pavitra Bhagya Music, Pavitra Bhagya New Update, Pavitra Bhagya Post Lockdown, Pavitra Bhagya Songs, Pavitra Bhagya Star Cast, Pavitra Bhagya Story, Pavitra Bhagya Written update, Pavitra Bhagya Yesterday Episode, Pavitra Bhagya Youtube, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->