Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Television & Digital OTT Forums
TV Stars Hindi Telugu Tamil Kannada Bengali Marathi Malayalam

Colors TV Pavitra Bhagya (Star Cast, Story in Written, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Views: 6796  
TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-27-2020, 01:26 AM

Default Colors TV Pavitra Bhagya (Star Cast, Story in Written, Latest News, Future Story so far)

Latest Update:
  • Pavitra Bhagya actress Prema Mehta on the wedding sequence: I felt that I was actually getting married - Though it was a reel wedding, I felt that I was actually getting married, as we followed all the rituals, reveals Prema.
  • As per the reports in IWMBuzz, Shubharambh which currently airs at 9 pm, will get a new timeslot of 9.30 pm. Naati Pinky ki Lambi Love Story which airs at 9.30 pm will be further pushed to 10.00 pm. Pavitra Bhagya will now air at 10.30 pm instead of 10 pm.
  • Aahna Sharma who was a part of MTV reality show Splitsvilla X2 has been roped on for Colors TV's Pavitra Bhagya.
  • Neha Pendse has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the show. It is being said her character will be named Mallika and it will be one of the most prominent characters as the show progresses. But later reports doing it's rounds in the media stating that Actress Neha Pendse has been roped in to play a vital role in Pavitra Bhagya. However, Neha in a conversation with us dismisses the news.
  • Reports also suggest that actors Ashish Kaul and Deepjoyti Das will enter the show in important roles.
  • One of the early blooming shows before the lockdown was implemented was Pavitra Bhagya. The Kunal Jaisingh-Aneri Vajani starrer was barely two weeks old when pandemic hit and things came to a halt.

Rating - **1/2 (2.5/5)

Story, TV Show is About:
Jugnu lives a tough life in an orphanage and her mother Pranati doesn't even know about her existence. As for Jugnu's father Reyansh, life is one big party and love is a liability. Will this broken family ever come together?

Star Cast, Crew:
Witness the journey of three contrasting people brought together by serendipity, He is a 28-year-old free-spirited person who loves his freedom, Reyansh. She is a righteous girl who is always protecting her broken heart, Pranati. And then there is a feisty 8-year-old, who has learnt to be street smart, Jugnu. Tracing the journey of these three will be COLORS’ upcoming drama series, Pavitra Bhagya. The show will highlight the complexities of three connected lives as they cross each other's path by the stroke of destiny.

Produced by Balaji Telefilms.

Telecast, Repeat Telecast, Digital OTT:
Color TV, Pavitra Bhagya is set to premiere on 2nd March and air every Monday to Friday at 10 pm.

Unknown Facts & Interesting Facts, Controversies:
  • One of the early blooming shows before the lockdown was implemented was Pavitra Bhagya. The Kunal Jaisingh-Aneri Vajani starrer was barely two weeks old when pandemic hit and things came to a halt.
  • According to reports, actor Neha Pendse has been roped in to play a pivotal role in the show. It is being said her character will be named Mallika and it will be one of the most prominent characters as the show progresses. But later reports doing it's rounds in the media stating that Actress Neha Pendse has been roped in to play a vital role in Pavitra Bhagya. However, Neha in a conversation with us dismisses the news.

Negative Reviews:
Not good at all, the cast of the show is not good as compared to the story. Don't waste ur time by watching Pavitra Bhagya.

Positive Reviews:
Awesome & fantastic story line super. Pragnati & Reyansh Khurana character wonderful performance super. Was extremely amazing fantastic & osm . Especially Jugnu character osm & fantastic super. Colors TV & Ekta Kapoor balaji Telefilms production house u r doing great job. I love ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this TV show so much. I didn't miss a single episodes of this TV show Pavitra Bhagya. Kunal Jaisingh & Aneri Vajani is the best joldi ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ .Pavitra Bhagya is one of the my favourite TV show. & Pavitra Bhagya story line super. So. I will give a 5 Star.

TV Stars Hindi Shows Telugu Shows Tamil Shows Kannada Shows Bengali Shows Marathi Shows Malayalam Shows
Old 04-27-2020, 01:27 AM

indiaforums

Divyajyotee Sharma to Make Her Comeback With Balaji's Pavitra Bhagya?

If we were to believe the rumors, Divyajyotee Sharma is all set to make an impactful return to television with Balaji’s show Pavitra Bhagya. If she confirms the news, the daily soap may mark her return to television after a time span of 3 years. The makers have approached the actress to play a pivotal role in the show. However, the actress is yet to confirm the news. Commenting on the rumors, Divyajyotee said, "There is no confirmation yet but working with Balaji Telefilms is special. I started my career with Balaji years back. If at all I will do Pavitra Bhagya, it will be amazing" Divyajyotee Sharma has marked her brilliance in front of the camera with an award winning short film Mehsoos. She was also seen in a commercial for Bigg Boss 12 with Salman Khan. Apart from this, she has worked in various daily soaps such as Icha Pyaari Nagin (SAB TV), Dill Bole Oberoi (Star Plus) and many more. She has also done cameo roles in big Bollywood movies with big production houses. Pavitra Bhagya is an upcoming television serial produced under the banner of Ekta Kapoor’s production house Balaji Telefilms. In this serial, Aneri Vajani and Kunal Jaisingh will be seen as the lead pair.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:27 AM

indiaforums

Kunal Jaisingh: Ranveer Singh is my Inspiration For Reyansh’s Character in Pavitra Bhagya!

Often actors have to play characters that are completely different than their real-life personas. They need to travel the extra mile to embody these characters so as to be able to give a good performance. Kunal Jaisingh, who plays Reyansh in the show, faced the same situation. A soft-spoken introvert, Kunal will be seen playing Reyansh in Colors’ new show Pavitra Bhagya. Reyansh is an outgoing, care-free Casanova who shies away from commitment. In order to give justice to his character and to entertain his fans, Kunal observed Ranveer Singh’s role in Ladies VS Ricky Bahl. When asked how Kunal prepared to play Reyansh, the actor said, “Reyansh’s personality is completely opposite of mine, I am trying to understand him better as a person in order to do justice to the role. I am taking inspiration from Ranveer Singh’s character from Ladies V/s Ricky Behl. He is similar to him and lives life on the edge. I am trying to adapt his mannerisms, actions and the way he delivers his lines. To be honest, I am quite excited to play this role and about Pavitra Bhagya.” Pavitra Bhagya follows the lives of three characters who are completely opposite to each other. Reyansh is a flamboyant and carefree ladies’ man who only loves his freedom. Pranati is a simple girl with high moral values. When Reyansh and Pranati meet, he ends up breaking her heart. The two share a dark secret that enters their lives eight years later in the form of Jugnu, a feisty little kid who grew up fighting the biggest problems in her life alone.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:28 AM

Source indiaforums

Losing With Mediocre Performances, 'Pavitra Bhagya' Makes Up With a Strong Concept

In times, where any other new show coming in is either a supernatural rehash of the existing ones or another reality show, a good fiction show that belongs to the romantic drama genre is what is needed as a break. Whether or not Ekta Kapoor's latest venture, Pavitra Bhagya starring Kunal Jaisingh, Aneri Vajani, Vaishnavi Prajapati and Abhishek Verma in lead roles fills that void? Let's find out.

Set in the streets of a fictional Shanti Vihar Colony in New Delhi, the story is about a docile, troubled but lovely girl Pranati (Aneri Vajani), who is currently in a dilemma to marry probably the best man in the world, his best friend Archit (Abhishek Verma), as she struggles with the remembrance of losing her child while she was born and at the same time, dreading the person she had the child with. Of course, the child isn't dead and is now relatively grown up and having her own fight to deal with escaping from a pathetic orphanage. And finally, the third part of the unlikely trio is a poster boy Casanova who also still feels for the only woman he ever loved. While the kid Jugnu's (Vaishnavi Prajapati) path does cross with her mother (Pranati) and father (Reyaansh) on different instances, the biggest twist will happen when all of them come together.

Pavitra Bhagya is not perfect and, in fact, at times falters immensely owing to patent characters that the makers and probably the audience never seem to get enough of. For instance, the evil to-be mother-in-law Sumitra (Divyajyotee Sharma) is literally the worst character that has been repeated in almost every daily soap ever. Not only is that character one-note but literally a rehash from what's been going on since the 2000s.

Apart from this, the show also suffers from loose ends where, as a viewer, you might be confused between the flashback and present-day scenes. Every scene in the present day that calls for a flashback is referred to again in a future scene. That's exactly how perplexed you might feel in some instances.

However, it the relatively novel storytelling in the show that saves it from being 'just-another-daily-soap'. When it comes to performances, Vajani is good as Pranati, her character barely gets to emote anything else apart from a frowned and sad face. That goes in tandem with her present-day situation but in the flashback scenes too, she seems to be losing out on being able to emote well. Jaisingh comes in the show in the second episode as a breath of fresh air where his Casanova character adds some much-needed humor and color to the storyline and while the actor isn't spot on with his scenes and acting, he is decent at best. It is indeed the kid Jugnu played by Prajapati that takes the adulation owing to her innocent yet firing portrayal of Jugnu, and she is truly fantastic.

For me, however, the true surprise package in the show was Abhishek Verma as Archit. Not only is the character of Archit literally the most eligible and perfect man any girl can dream to marry, Verma plays the role with amazing panache, maturity, and subtlety; even humorous at times. Given how we have only seen Verma in Yeh Hai Mohobbatein earlier, this supposedly recurring role which I consider to be almost a part of the leading cast might just be a big step in his career.

On the whole, Pavitra Bhagya, in spite of all the critical aspects we mentioned will fetch in the numbers. While we keep hoping every day for a show to be breaking the monotonous trend; Pavitra Bhagya is certainly not the show that will be doing that. Still, even in its run-off-the-mill and crowd-pleasing treatment, it at least has a relatively progressive and novel story to work with.

Rating - **1/2 (2.5/5)
Old 04-27-2020, 01:28 AM

Pavitra Bhagya: Pranati To Not Marry Archit

Colors TV latest romantic drama Pavitra Bhagya has garnered audience's interest within a fortnight of being launched. The show is attracting massive popularity owing to the interesting plot of the drama. In the upcoming episodes, Pranati would be seen getting nostalgic about her past. Archit’s mother, Sumitra will be seen telling that she doesn't want her son to get married to Pranati and will call off their wedding. Archit would take a stand for Pranati and would refuse to give up on her. Meanwhile amidst this, Pranati again starts reminiscing her memories with Reyansh and calls off her wedding herself. This will leave Archit shocked. Pranati would return Sumitra her Kangan and walk away.What do you think will happen next? Are you excited for this upcoming twist? Tell us in the comment section below.

Tags
colors tv, Pavitra Bhagya, Pavitra Bhagya First Episode, Pavitra Bhagya Last Episode, Pavitra Bhagya Lockdown, Pavitra Bhagya Music, Pavitra Bhagya New Update, Pavitra Bhagya Post Lockdown, Pavitra Bhagya Songs, Pavitra Bhagya Star Cast, Pavitra Bhagya Story, Pavitra Bhagya Written update, Pavitra Bhagya Yesterday Episode, Pavitra Bhagya Youtube, star cast, tv shows

Latest News in Television & Digital OTT Forums

-->