Go Back   Wiki NewForum | Latest Entertainment News > Career Forum & Tips > SAP HCM Forum > SAP HCM OM & PA Forum

Topic 8 : Company Code

Views: 23989  
Payroll Time OM & PA Portal Payroll Fixes Career Tips SuccessFactors
Old 02-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Award Winner

Hi

Very good question.

Here the IMP table to create Company code and Name.

Company Name: V_T880
Company Code: V_T001

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirajani View Post
Hi,

If I wish to use SM30, what will be the list of tables to be used to create company and company code? Also what would be the process to do the same?

Regards,
Old 02-05-2009, 12:26 PM
Award Winner

Hi

To see the table go to the table which you wanted to see the table name and click on PRINT ****on you will find table name of the field.

Thanks
Old 02-09-2009, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Hi,

If I wish to use SM30, what will be the list of tables to be used to create company and company code? Also what would be the process to do the same?

Regards,
Hi,

I still havent heard from you about the sm30 process. I know you mentioned SPRO is a better way to go, but this is the only place where we can get some question answered, would appreciate if you could provide 1 example using SM30 too

Regards,
Old 02-09-2009, 01:49 AM

Default Hi

Hi Ruchi,
If you are not certain about the path of going to a particular table then you need to go through SPRO process. And if you know the name of particular table then directly you can go to SM30 and type the table name and execute and alter anything in that required table which you have typed in SM30 process. Ok
There are certain tables through which we can directly enter any of the required table and alter them instead of going detail through SPRO. The trainer as he said will give the list of the talbes later then you can see one by one slowly ok.
Right now as you don't know the tables I request you to go through SPRO only, ok.
Regards,
Shanti
Quote:
Hi,

I still havent heard from you about the sm30 process. I know you mentioned SPRO is a better way to go, but this is the only place where we can get some question answered, would appreciate if you could provide 1 example using SM30 too

Regards,
Old 02-09-2009, 06:30 AM

Hi

We will take one day full class on SM30

Please wait.

Thanks

Quote:
Hi,

Regards,

Latest News in SAP HCM OM & PA Forum